Chapter 18

A TRAVELLER'S DILEMMA

Gerald and Kim has already arrived Batangas, they are just in time for snack. Kim’s Mamita, Lita prepared turon and ginataang halo halo for them. “Iha! My baby, I miss you honey.” She hugs Kim. “Mamita, I miss you too. By the way this is Gerald.”

“Wow. You look good together. Hello iho, feel at home, come on let’s eat. Your Lolo Daddy is at the farm, he needs extra fresh air.”

“I brought you these, I know you love them.”

“Thank you sweetie, nagabala ka pa. Go on, help yourselves. Then follow your Lolo after you eat. “

Lita excused herself to get some fresh fruit juices. “I have never eaten these foods before. This is delicious.” Gerald says.

“Mamita’s hobby is to cook, kaya pag nagbakasyon ka dito ay naku tataba ka talaga.”

“Kim, Lorena fixed you room, and Gerald will be next to yours.” Lita says.

“Ok Mamita, no problem.”

 

“Hi Lolo Dad, we’re here.” Kim gave him a big hug.

“My favorite apo. How’s my baby girl?”

“Eh Lolo ako lang naman ang apo nyo eh.” She laughs. “I’m good. This is Gerald.” She adds.

“How do you do iho.”

“I’m good, thanks po.” They shook hands but Lolo doesn’t look that happy seeing Kim with a guy.

Gerald’s phone rang so he excused his self.

“Kim, is he your boyfriend?”

“Yes Lolo, is there any problem?”

“Nothing. Are you sure about him?”

“Lolo, he is a nice guy. I guarantee.” Kim smiles.

Gerald is the first guy that Kim introduced to her grandparents though she had been through a lot of relationships before, those weren’t so serious at all.

“I’ll go ahead. I need to check the poultry.” Lolo says.

 

Kim saw Petulah, her white horse given by her Lolo on her 18th birthday. “Babe, meet Petulah, my other baby.”

Kim caught the attention of the caretaker to assist them to go around the farm.

“Senyorita may sakit po si Rodeo eh hindi po pwedeng sakyan. Yung iba po kakatapos lang i-trim. Yan lang pong kabayo ninyo ang pwede.” Edwin says.

“Ah ganon ba. Oh sige dalawa na lang kami dito.”

 

Gerald lifted Kim to ride the horse and he followed, he held her by the waist as Edwin leads their way. Gerald started to rain small kisses on Kim’s nape to her cheeks, hugging her tightly from behind. She tickled his ears, faced him and gave him a smack on the lips. As the strong wind blew her hair through his face, Gerald keeps on sniffing.

After roaming around the entire land, it is almost dinner time, Gerald went down first, and caught Kim as she jumps down to his arms. “I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too.”

 

“Did you enjoy the view?” Lita asks.

“Yes Mamita.”

“Okay honey clean up and dinner is almost ready. Gerald, you okay?”

“Yes ma’am, I love your place.”

“Oh silly guy, do not call me ma’am. Call me Mamita.” She smiles.

“Okay, Mamita.”

“Much better.” She laughs.

 

After dinner, “Bukas ano ang gusto ninyo? Beach o Picnic?” Lolo Greg asks.

“Kahit ano Lolo will do.”

“Okay, let’s talk about it tomorrow.”

Greg gets his cane and went upstairs to have some rest.

“Pag pasensyahan nyo na ang Lolo nyo, ganyan talaga pag tumatanda. Sumusungit.” She laughs.

“Mabait naman yan lalo na pag umaga. Huwag ka mailang Gerald ah. First time kasing nagdala ng guy dito ang baby Kimmy namin kaya ganyan yan. Alam mo na si Lolo, possessive.” Mamita adds.

“Wala pong kaso yun. Hindi naman po sya masungit eh.” Gerald briskly says.

“Oh sya. Susunod na ako kay Lolo ah. Kailangan ng mag beauty rest. Kim, bahala ka na sa bisita natin ah. May family room dyan sa second floor, you can watch movies and ask Lorena about the pantry. Goodnight lovebirds.”

“Thanks Mamita, sweetdreams.”

 

Gerald and Kim were left at the dining area, Kim asked Lorena to bring them a gallon of vanilla ice cream. 

“Thank you ate, sige na kami na lang bahala dito, you can rest.”

“Oh teka teka, kawawa naman yung maghuhugas nyan, isang cup na lang gamitin natin, akin na.” Gerald says.

He scooped ice cream and they shared one cup, he feeds Kim and they took turns. They share funny stories reminiscing their childhood.

 

“I’ll take a shower. Are we calling it a day?” Kim asks.

“The night is young, it is only 8pm.”

“What do you want to do? Okay stay at the veranda and wait for me. Maliligo ako.”

“Okay.”

Gerald stayed at the veranda watching the moon. He realized how lucky he is to have Kim on the right time and in the right place.

 

Kim went out the bathroom wearing her pink fluffy bathrobe, her phone rings and it is Aprille on the line, she laid half of her body on the bed and talked to Aprille. Gerald saw her and felt a tightening on his crotch, he neared Kim lowered his self and started to untie Kim’s robe. “What are you doing? I’m on the phone.” Kim whispered to avoid embarrassment from Aprille and she pulled Gerald’s head away.

But he couldn’t contain his arousal anymore. He continued to untie the robe. He removed the left side revealing Kim’s milky smooth skin and fondled her . Kim couldn’t even talk to Aprille properly because of Gerald’s . “Sis, let’s talk tomorrow. I need to do something. Thanks.”

She hangs the phone down. “Gerald ano ba yang ginagawa mo?!”

He gave her a naughty smile and removed his shirt. As he resumed on the right side of Kim, he her every part, his nose between her s, leaving a spot of wetness behind. “Buti na lang kakatapos lang kahapon ng period ko.” Kim naughtily says.

Gerald was about to remove his shorts when somebody knocks on the door.

“! Si Mamita! Go hide in the bathroom!”

Kim wore her bathrobe hurriedly and opened the door, “Yes Mamita?” grasping for air.

“Bakit hingal ka anak? Tumakbo ka?”

“Naliligo po kasi ako kaya tumakbo ako papunta sa pinto.”

“Oh I see, here’s your milk. Have a good sleep! I love you.”

“Thanks Mamita, I love you too.”

“Ge? Labas ka na. Wala na sya.” Sighed.

“Your Mamita’s cool, enters at the .” He laughs.

“Loko!” Kim takes a sip of her milk.

Kim looked at him sweetly, “I’m so happy.”

Gerald put his hands inside Kim’s robe and began roaming all over her body, after the satisfaction he removed it completely, laid her down and raining kisses on her lips to her thighs.

 

The next morning, “How was your sleep?” Mamita asks.

“Very good Mamita.”

Lita and Greg’s room is located on the first floor that is why they did not notice that the two slept together in one room.

“You play golf?” Greg asks Gerald.

“Yes sir, me and my dad used to play golf in the states.”

“That’s good.”

 

They were about to go at the golf course when Greg’s personal therapist came, so Kim and Gerald decided to go out all by their selves.

Kim brought him to the river near their ancestral house. “I used to take a bath here with Mamita and Lola Dad when I was a kid. It is still the same, nothing has changed.”

“Do you miss you parents?”

“Bakit mo naman natanong. Sanay na ako. Lagi naman ganon.”

“You always ask me to toss a coin into the ocean and make a wish, from the wishes you made since you learned about it, why don’t you ask for your parent’s attention?”

“You don’t know what you are saying.” She picks a stone and threw it on the river. “Mula noong natutunan kong magwish sa dagat, iisa lang ang wish ko. Yun lang ang hinihiling ko, ang pahalagahan ako ng mga magulang ko.”

“You told me it’ll come true. What happened?”
“Didn’t you get it? I have so much faith that I believe it will come true, na darating yung panahon na matutupad yun.”

Gerald rested her head to his shoulders and kissed her forehead.