Chapter 16

A TRAVELLER'S DILEMMA

After the sweet kiss, Kim could not say a word. She looked at Gerald’s eye, trying to make sure if he is sincere and after finding out that he is, she smiled and gave him a hug as an answer. Gerald pushed her head towards his chest and say, “You are my sunshine.”

Kim heard that familiar sound of chimes once again and they stayed that way until the sunset.

“Ge? Bakit?” Kim asks furiously.

“Anong bakit?”

“Bakit ako? I am just a stranger. I am a disaster, right?”

“I don’t know, and I don’t want to know. Mom taught me how to love unconditionally. No ifs no whys. Just love. Yung hindi mo alam kung bakit, basta mahal mo despite of the imperfections. Alam mo, ngayon ko lang nafeel to. Yung mahalin yung sarili ko through loving others. Mula noong makilala kita sa plane, I have realized so many things. Para akong umahon sa swimming pool.” He mutters in serious voice. “Kahit hindi ako sure kung mahal mo rin ako, I don’t care, at least nasabi ko na. I can get no regrets.” He adds.

“Huwag ka sana magalit ah. Hindi ko kasi alam kung love ba itong nararamdaman ko. Alam mo namang lumaki akong kulang sa pagmamahal at atensyon kaya hindi ko exactly alam how it feels. Pero masaya ako kapag kasama kita. Gusto ko lagi kitang nakikita. Kung yun na yun, edi mahal na nga rin kita.” Kim hastily answered back.

Gerald gave her a kiss again, “Nakakarami ka na ah.” She teases.

“Ikaw nga dyan sa hotel pa lang eh tsinansingan mo na ako.”

Kim blushes and say, “Kapal mo ah. Halika ka nga malamok na oh.”

 

Gerald is driving when his tummy created a noise. He invited Kim to have their dinner before going to Kim’s condominium unit.

 

They decided to take a little walk after they eat. “Hindi naman ako makapaniwala. Ang bilis.” Kim says.

“Ng ano?”

“Ikaw, ako. Ito na ba talaga yun? Baka ginugood time mo ako naku ihahagis talaga kita pabalik ng Florida.” She laughs.

“I never joke pag dating sa love.”

“Eh papano ka magjoke eh ako yung first love mo. Hahaha.”

Gerald felt embarrassed. “Oo nga pala. Wala akong ibang mundo kundi negosyo at pamilya. Natatakot akong magkamali. Baka mawala ka sa akin.”

“Sus. Nagdrama pa. Alam mo pwede kang mag artista.” She smiles.

To cut him off, Kim insisted to go home.

“Pasok ka.” She says. “Yaya? Yaya?”

“Nasa CR ako Kim.” Yaya Elvie yells.

“Ay naku ginagamit pala ni Yaya yung CR, halika dun ka na lang sa kwarto ko gumamit.”

Gerald followed her. While he was inside the bathroom, Kim fixes her shoes scattered on the floor, she picks out each box and placed them in the shoe rack. She is bending down the floor when Gerald came out. She stood up slowly, looking at him from feet to face and their eyes were lock.

Gerald cupped her face and began kissing her. He removed Kim’s ponytail and ran his fingers through her shiny long hair as they kiss passionately. Gerald closed the door using his right foot while Kim presses his body near her. She ed his polo shirt one by one and started to explore Gerald’s body with her warm palms. He laid her down the bed, and stood a little bit, playing with Kim’s hot body, it is now his turn to remove Kim’s clothes, he took the buttons one at a time and crawled his fingers through her , fondled the other. Kim felt that not-so-familiar pleasure from Gerald’s . Though she had with other guys before, this time is so different, it is with love and care.

He removed his pants slowly, and removed Kim’s after him while grasping for air. Kim positioned on top of him and slowly entered by his manhood. She slowly dances to the tune of love that Gerald never heard before. After her turn, Gerald covered her body by his, he did it as gentle as he could, he never thought that he is capable of feeling it and share a love between him and Kim. As they both reach the highest point of love passion and felt it flowing all over them, they lay side by side with Kim’s head on his arms. Kim anchored her arms to his body, “You are so good. Are you sure this is your first time?”

Gerald did not bother to answer, he gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek instead.