Bastard

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

Next day........................................................................................

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"WAKE UP SUNSHINE!" 

"UGHH" I groaned, i cuddled more into my blanket with no concern of getting up at all. Im drained. SERIOUSLY. 

"YAH! WAKE UP! YOU'RE IN TORUBLE! WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE SHOP SO EARLY?!" I was now getting spanked in the with his hand.

"Chuuullliiieeeee.... I wanna sleep....." I whinned, i dont want to go to work or near the beach. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MEMORIES.

"If you dont wake up right now, i will chop off your and fire you." He threatned.

"Ha." I said, next thing i know i was flipped off of my bed and made contact with my floor.

"I expect to see you in 10 minutes. I'll wait for you downstairs." He walked out of my room and closed the door. He closed the stupid door when i threw a pillow at him. . I missed.

"Man, i dont wanna go. I wanna sleep!" I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my fix my hair when my eyes landed on something on my chest when i looked in the mirror. WHAT. THE. !?

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?! NO WAY.. NO.. NOOOO!!!!" I cried in horror, THAT BRAT MARKED ME! HE ING MARKED ME! OMO! THERES 3 MORE!!! GAHHH!!! I WANNA GO HOME!! I got ready as fast as i could then ran down the stairs.

"11 Minutes. Do you wanna die?!" Chullie smacked me, i groaned then proceded out the door. I was walking ahead when suddenly i heard Heechul snicker.

"What?" I asked, he had a smugg look on his face.

"Did you get a hickey on the back of your neck?" He pointed at my neck.

"Wha..what?" I stuttered, "What are you talking about? Hickey? Pshhh....Aha.. ha.. ahh.." He was scanning me, i started feeling nervouse... 

"Arms up."

"Huh?"

"Arms up."

"What? WHy?!" 

"Ya heard me boy!" He started pulling up my shirt.

"Whoa whoa whoa!! HANDS OFF! ! !" I yelled playfully.

"HA YOU WISH! STAND STILL!" He was trying to take off my shirt! Mind you, we are on the sidewalk with curious eyes starring.

"Heechul? What are you doing?" My shirt was almost off, it was covering my face and half of my arms. I couldnt see what or who it was.

"Yah, Yoona. Arnt you supposed to be going to the shop?" Heechul asked.

"I went to get a coffe since it wasnt opened yet. How ya doing there Hyuk?" She asked.

"Ohh Just dandy. You know i actually like having my shirt this way with no way of seeing anything." I sarcasticlly said.

"I bet. Heechul open the door now, poor Siwon is standing there like some dummy." Heechul let go off me, I pulled my shirt back down and regained my composure.

"Pity, i actually liked how you were wearing your shirt before." She smirked.

"Oh really? Well you see me like that everyday you know." I smirked back.

"I like it like that." She winked then walked ahead of me. (They are talking about Hyuk being Shirtless and showing his ya know ;) yy bod lol)

"Hmmm..." I hummed as i walked my way over.

Donghae p.o.v---

"Hae."

"Yes."

"You're squeezing your burito."

"Am i? Didnt notice."

"The beans are burning your flesh..."

"Cant feel it."

I am at Kibums house having breakfast with him and Sungmin. I was just casually looking out the window when suddenly Heechul and Eunhyuk were walking on the sidewalk, then i dont know what the hell they were talking about that made Heechul try to take his shirt off. In the process of that, Yoona arrived there, When Heechul let go of Eunhyuk they were talking about who knows what. The reason why i squeezed my burito to deatrh was because of how they were looking at each other! SHE WINKED AT MY MAN! BACK OFF I ALREADY THAT. MINE! I growled remembering the looks they were giving each other.

"Bummie... Hae hae is growling..Is that normal?" Whinned Sungmin, Bummie went to hug him.

"Shh Shh.. Just let it happen.. Just let it be young one. By the way Hae.. How things going with that one guy?" I blushed, how do i tell them i already him? 

"Umm.. alright.." I moved a bit in my chair feeling a bit shy. He eyed me for a minute.

"You're hiding something arnt you?" He said

"What? No."

"Are you sure? You seem like you are."

"Huh? Bummie? Hae?"

"Nope im not hiding anything." 

"What going on?! HEEYY BUMMIE!? HAE?!"

"You sure bout that Hae?" He asked

"Im sure." I said, looking out the window.

"Im confused..."

"Is there a reason why you're avoiding my eyes?"

"Im hungry still. Bummie im going to make a sandwhich."

"Is there a reason why your interogating me?"

"Lalala sandwhich."

"You scared?" 

"I am not."

"Rawr. Mayonase overload!"

"What are you hiding?"

"You have alot of questions."

"You have alot of fake answers."

"Poop."

"...."

"..."

"Oh dont mind my randomness. Continue your conversation without me. Forever alone!" 

"Okay... Anyway.. seriously Hae. What are you hiding? Did something happen between you two?" I blushed again, "Oh my god.. did something really happen?" He said looking at me.

"Um sort off. ya see..."

"Uh huh. Go on."

"I gave him a .." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" He said leaning a bit closer,

"I GAVE HIM A !" I said louder, i heard a clang, Sungmin dropped the spoon he used for the mayo. They were frozen and i fidgeted uncomfortably in my seat.

"You. What?" Kibum managed to say, i looked at him blushing like mad and repeated what i had said.

"I gave him a ...." Sungmin turned around wide eyed, he walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Is he gay?" He asked

"No.. He's straight..." I said

"Did he.. enjoy it?" Well that caught me offgaurd

"I.. i think so..."

"Do you think... Kyuhyun would enjoy one?" 

"What the Minnie!!" Yelled Kibum.

"Silence! So Hae, would he?" He asked again in all seriousness.

"Honestly... I dont know...Maybe.. Maybe not?" He let out a sigh and tossed his arms up in a dramatic fashion.

"BLOODY HELL! Aiishh!!" He went back to make his sandwhich, 'Well Minnie took it well... i think...'

"Oh my god Hae." Bummie facepalmed himself, "What do you think you were thinking? Giving someone you just met, who is straight, a ing ." 

"Well, i asked Kyu to help me with turning him gay.. he agreed. Then my jeoulsy got the best of me which resulted me into ually attacking Eunhyuk." I said, he just gave me a look like this: O.e I gave out a "Heh" 

"Well, what do you think id going to happen when you see him eh? Dont you think you getting with this Eunhyuk guy is out of the question now?" He asked me, Sungmin made his way to the table and sat down, i thought for a moment and just shook my head.

"I believe that when i see him i am going to give him my y face." I showed him my y face and he looked at me like this: O.O

"Thats your y face? More like your Pedo face." Teased Kibum, i laughed at him then stuck my tounge out. 

"Anyway lets go to the beach. I want to swim." I said as i got up from the table.

"Swim he says." Murmered Kibum, Sungmin let out a giggle then we walked over to the beach.

At the beach--------

"Kyuhyunnie!!!!" Squeeled Sungmin when he saw my cousin comming towrds us, i scoffed at him when he gave me a smug looking look.

"Hey Minnie, Bummie, Hae." 

"Yo." Greeted Bummie giving him a gentle smile.

"What do you want?" I hissed, he patted my head and let out a laugh.

"Awww come on you still mad? I love you!!!" He tried to peck me on the cheek.

"Yah! Go away you creep! Go show your abs to those local girls over there or something!" I pointed at two girls that were looking our way, Minnie grabbed Kyu's arm preventing him to leave.

"I would love to go and show off, but i got a bunny on my arm." He said pointing at a pouting Sungmin.

"You're not going with those girls without me!" He whinned, Kyu nodded then headed towrds the girls direction with Sungmin close behind.

"Oh by the way Hae, Hyuk was looking for you!" He yelled out, my ears perked up. I was about to stand up but then sat back down.

"Arnt you going Hae?" Bummie asked, i shook my head.

"No. What if that bastard is lying to me or something!" I said, 'Really, after what i did to him i doubt he'd want to see me.'

"Maybe he isnt lying? It doesnt hurt to check, if it isnt true you can just casually walk in the store and pretend to buy something." 

"Hmmmm true.. Come with me!" I said and grabbed his arm to pull him up.

"Ughh why..." He whinned

"So you can see your man, duh" He snatched his arm away and blushed.

"YAH! HOW MANY EFFIN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! I DONT LIKE HIM!!"

"Hahaha whatever! Lets go." We started walking to the shop, when we were a few steps away we could hear laughter comming from the inside, instead of opening the door we stood there to listen to what they were saying. 

"Did you get your pants on sale?" 'Eh that sounds like Eunhyuk...'

"why?" 'That sounds like Yoona.'

"Because, at my house they would be 100% Off!" 'Oh hell no.'

*SLAM!*

Eunhyuk p.o.v--

"Because, at my house they would be 100% Off!!" We started laughing when suddenly the shop door busted open. 'What the hell? DONGAHE!?'

"Donghae? What are..." The memories from the day before were making their way back into my head, i felt the blood rush to my ears and let out a cough, "Why did you open the door like that?! Heechul is going to be mad!!" 

"Yah, yah, what with all the door banging! Who ever banged it and chipped it is paying for it!!" Yelled Heechul from inside his office. Siwon came from the backroom because of the sudden bang.

"What going on?" He asked.

"Donghae just suddenly slammed the door open for no reason at all!" I said avoiding eye contact with him, i heard him walking towrds me, he grabbed my shoulders and brought me face to face with his. 'Oh lord have mercey.'

"I have a good reason bastard!!" I couldnt look him in they eye, instead i was looking at his mouth.. My face started feeling hotter because just yesterday my was inside his mouth! Oh my lord! 

"Kibum whats going on?" I heard Siwon say, Kibum just let out an 'I dont know' 

"Excuse me Hae? Whats going on?" Asked Yoona, He stopped staring at me and looked at Yoona.

"Are you trying to sleep with this guy?" 'WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!'

"What!?" She yelled.

"You heard me! Are you trying to sleep with this guy!?" He said again, his voice deep and scary.

"Donghae, why on earth would you think something like that?!" She yelled.

"Because! I heard Eunhyuk tell you about how your pants are going to be off at his house!" I looked up astonished, this kid was thinking that i was trying to sleep with her? I pryed his hands off of my shoulders and just looked at him.

"Donghae, what the ? I am not trying to have with her!"

"Lier! Why did you tell her then!" I messaged my temples then inhaled.

"We were saying some dirty funny jokes you idiot! Jeez, whats going on in that fish brain of yours!?"

"Wait... Dirty jokes?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, i admit that action was a bit cute.

"Yes. Dirty jokes. We were just having a few laughs!"

"Dirty... jokes?" He repeated.

"Yes Donghae. Dirty jokes." I said.

------SILENCE----

" is a killer... wanna die happy?"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'OH MY GOD.'

 

--------------------

Hello everybody!! Sorry for the short update, im feeling tired and sleepy lol. Man i dont think i'll have any time updating the other two stories so im going to have to wait for next friday :/ But i hope this chapter made up for the wait, if it didnt then IM REALLY SORRYY!!! D: 

Dirty jokes are so funny xD My friend was telling me these and im just like you ing ert and he's like Maybe just a lil xD lmao 

I hope yu enjoyed this very short chapter, and i will update next friday! Please leave me comments, they make me happy! :D

Subscribe&Comment! <3