What!?

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

Eunhyk p.o.v---

"Are you single?" Asked the brunette boy, 'What the heck? What kinda freaking question is that?!'

"Umm Yes...." I said feeling a bit awkward, what kinda random person just goes up to someone and ask if they're single?!

"Cool." He said, then walked into the store. 'What the hell?'

"Hey Hyuk!" i heard my name, i turned around to the source, i saw Kyu running towrds me.

"Kyu? Arnt you supposed to be over there? Theres a kid drowning." I said pointing to the kid splashing his hands all over the place. Kyu turned around then looked backe at me.

"Nah, he's fine. Some guy just helped him." He said lazily 

"Wow, you're such an awesome lifegaurd." I said sarcasticly

"Yah, you're sarcasm isnt necessary. Anyway i came over here to see if you were almost done with your shift, im almost off of mine and i want us to go get some food." I was about to say something when i heard the shop door open, i saw the wierd brunette boy comeout but then he looked at us.

"Hey Hae! You're friends are over there in the water already." Said Kyu, Does he know this kid?'

"Oh, hey Kyu do you know this guy?" The Hae kid asked him, Kyu nodded.

"Yes, this is my friend Eunhyuk. Hyuk, this is my cousin Donghae." He introduced us, i smiled as i bowed lightly. 'They're cousins huh? Weiiirrdddd.'

"I've never seen you around here before. Do you not live here?" He asked me, i was still feeling a bit awkward.... But i still responded to his question.

"No, i have family here so i come and visit. I live 3 hours away from here." 

"Oh, figures. I've never seen a guy look so much like a monkey around here." He smirked, 'W.T.F DID THIS KID JUST CALL ME A ING MONKEY!?'

"YAH!! WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ME A MONKEY!!" I yelled, i could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks, im okay with Kyu and Chullie calling me a monkey but not some random ing kid!

"YAH! HAE! APOLOGIZE! THAT WAS RUDE!" Kyu scolded Hae, the kid only stuck his tounge out then walked away, as he was walking he turned around a bit just to smirk at me, that little brat!

"Hyuk, im so sorry. Hae usually isnt like that!" 

"I have a really hard time believing that! Aishh that kid!!! If he wasnt your cousin i would have punched him in the face!" I yelled frustrated, the question he had asked me before had made its way back into my head, "Dude, you're cousin asked me if i was single." Kyu was checking out some females that were walking by but then shot his attention back to me.

"What? Really?" He asked

"Yes! I greeted him just like how i greet the other people who were comming to the shop, then he asked me if i was single!"

"Hmmm is that so." Kyu said, a smirk starting to form on his lips, 'I do not like that smirk....'

Kyuhyun p.o.v----

'Who knew that kid was so straight forward.. i see your game now kekekeke.' 

"Kyu! Why are you smirking!! You're freaking me out!" Said Hyuk

"Ah sorry, anyway i gotta go back to lifegaurding." Hyuk eyed me for a minute.

"Lifegaurding? Is that even a word?!" He chuckled

"Could be, laters!" I was walking back to the lifegaurd chair when i saw Hae cleaning his surf board while Sungmin and Kibum were swimming in the water. 'Hmm lets go see if my theory is correct...' I made my way towrds Hae, he saw me and motioned me to sit down.

"So Hae, You like Hyuk Dont you?" I said straight to the point.

"Yah, so direct." 

"So are you. Asking a random guy if he's single." He laughed as he stopped cleaning his board.

"Haha well i couldnt help it, he is one attractive male." He said.

"Iisten Hae, Hyuk is straight. He likes women." I said patting his back, he looked at Hyuk who was most likely 9 feet away from us then looked back at me.

"Im pretty sure i can change that." He smirked

"You seem really confident Hae, dont get dissapointed when you fail." 

"Who says im going to fail? I have my super awesome genius cousin who likes mischief to help me out." He looked at me with his puppy eyes, 'Hmmmm this does seem kinda fun...'

"Are you asking me? The almighty Cho Kyuhyun, to help you turn my friend gay?" I asked, he nodded, "Hell. Im in!" 

---------Donghae p.o.v---

"Hell. Im in!" 'Yes!! Eunhyuk you better be prepared because im comming for you.'

"Thanks Kyu!" I gave him a bone crushing hug.

"See? This is the nice Hae, what happned to him? Why couldnt nice Hae be there with Hyuk?" He said laughing as i let him go.

"You know how i am when i like someone. I get rude." I said a matter oh factly

"True, poor Jonghyun... you got a piece of gum stuck in his hair when you liked him." 

"I was 5!" I defended

"You're still 5 in here!" He teased poking my forhead. I laughed as i pushed his hand away.

"Sice you're going to help me turn Hyuk gay... can you do the same for Kibum? Turn Siwon gay!!" Kyu let out a loud laugh.

"How can i turn someone gay when he already is?" 

"No freaking way! Hey Kibum! Ya hear that!? Siwons already gay!" I yelled loud enough for Kibum to hear since he was in the water with Sungmin.

"WHY THE HELL DO I CARE!??" He yelled back. I laughed, 'This summer is seriously going to be hot.'

 

 

 

-------------------

Double update :) ENJOY!! <3

Subscribe&Comment <3