I'll do it myself!

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

continuation of previous chapter but a few hours ahead~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At Kyuhyuns house Kyu p.o.v----

"Hae...." 

"Kyu."

We are currently in the kitchen, sitting at the table. Hae has been glaring at me from the icecream cafe i took everyone too up to now, its seriously getting creepy.... I dont even think being in the kitchen with him was the safest place to be!! THERE ARE KNIVES THAT HE CAN USE TO STAB ME IN THE EYE!!! OR WORSE!! 

"Are you mad?" I asked wanting to break the tension. Hae got up and started walking around me in circles.

"No im not mad." He flatly said.

"Really??" I said, he stopped circling around me, which im glad he did i was getting dizzy, he turned to face me and slammed his hands on the table.*BAM* 'OMG WHAT THE HELL?!'

"Im not mad. Im FURIOUS." 

"BUT WHY?! IM DOING WHAT YOU ASKED ME TO DO ARNT I?!" 

"NO NOT REALLY!!" 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT REALLY?! YOU ASKED ME TO TRY TO MAKE HIM GAY AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING!!!" 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS KID?!' 

"DID I ASK YOU TO TOUCH HIM IN ANYWAY!? DID I ASK YOU TO BE IN ANY POSITIONS?!" 'Oh he mad... but.. does this mean he's jelous...? Oh hoho... i see now.. kekeke just for yelling at me out of jelousy im going to get you even more jelous.. Next time you better respect me kid kekeke.'

"Hmm well no.. But im helping you arnt i? You should thank you me for even helping you because this morning i found out he doesnt mind having a man on him." 'HAHA LOOK AT YOUR FACE HAE. I am going to have a really fun time. But dont worry, im still helping you.'

Donghae p.o.v---

"He doesnt mind having a man on him." As soon as i heard that i whipped my head towrds him, 'Hmm what does that mean?!'

"What do you mean.." I asked, he was slightly smirking, i know that smirk.. either im not going to like what i hear or its something completely retarted.

"I slept with him." 'OH. HELL. NO.That was defienietly something i do npt like!'

"YAH!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!!!????" I grabbed his his shoulders and starting shaking him roughly, "KYU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!? WHY DID YOU GO THAT FAR!!!??? KYU!! YOU TRAITOR!!!" I was on the verge of tears!! How could my own cousin to something so ed up like that?! Sleeping with my crush!? Oh no! My tears are falling!

"Yahh yah!! Are you crying?!" I let go of him and started wiping away the tears.

"N...No... *Sniff sniff*" Kyu sudenly erupted in laughter then ruffled my hair. I looked at him with teary eyes, he gave me a small smile.

"When i said sleep, i meant sleep. Not THAT you ." 'Oh well this is awkward.. and embarrasing...'

"Oh... i thought..." 

"I know what you thought."

"So.. so you didnt do anything to him?" I asked him.

"Our is touched." He simply said.

"WHAT!?" I cant believe he just said that, "Kyu! You're not supposed to touch him!" When i said this he looked at me with a serious expression.

"Hae.. what would happen if something would develop between me and Hyuk since im doing all of this gay things to him."

"Wh..what?" I was taken a back, thats true.. i didnt think of that.. but Kyu isnt like that.. he wouldnt do something like that to me...

"What if i started to fall for him?" 

"Th..that wouldnt happen.. if... if you didnt fall for Sungmin.. theres no way you would fall for Eunhyuk.." I sounded uncertain.. im not sure..

"You sound uncertain Hae.. Sungmin is diffrent.. Hyuk is diffrent... I'll see you later Hae i have to go somewhere with Hyuk right now, feel free to stay here." 'This cant be happning.. my plan backfired?'

"YAH!! I DONT CARE DO WHAT YOU WANT!! I DONT NEED YOU HELPING ME!! I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!!" I yelled, he smirked at me then walked out of the door.

'Stupid stupid Kyu!! You wouldnt fall for him!!! I know you wont!!' 

Kyuhyun p.o.v-----

'Hahahahaha omg how can he think that i'll actually fall for that monkey!? Even if i did like boys he soooooooo isnt my type, i mean he's stubborn, im stubborn not a very good pair if you ask me! I'll still help you Hae even if you dont notice it. Fun fun!!' I was walking to Hyuks grandparents house and saw him and Chullie on the sun loungers.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Hey Kyu."

"Yo." I sat down on the sun lounger that was next to Hyuk, when i sat down i already spotted Hae with his friends. 'Oh? Seems like he followed me kekeke time for some action!' 

"Hyyuuuukkk!! What chu doing??" I tried to sound cute, as i creepy closer to him, he was playing a game on his DS, My face was close to his face. I took a peek at Hae and he was standing there motionless. 'I hope you watchin!'

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

I was playing my DS when Kyu asked me what i was doing, i just gave him a hmm then he came closer. He was a little to close to my liking.

"Yah, you're too close" I pushed his face away.

"Yah, you're so mean!"  Heechul and i both laughed, when i looked at the front of me i saw Donghae and his friends. 'Aish its him! Shouldnt he be at the beach or locked up in an aquarium somewhere!?'

"Yah, what are you staring at?!" I yelled, he looked at me then turned away.

"Nothing." 'What? No remarks?' He walked away, hmm he looks a bit down? Oh well, not my problem.

Donghae p.o.v----

"Yah, what are you staring at?!" 'Im starring at you and my traitor cousin! But im not in the mood saying anything back to you..' 

"Nothing." I started walking off with Sungmin and Kibum next to me.

"Hae Hae... Are you okay?" Asked Sungmin, i sighed. 'I cant tell him that Kyu is trying to get at Eunhyuk..' 

"Nothing, im fine."

"You dont look fine." Said Kibum.

"But i am. Come on lets Hurry or else we'll miss the bus!" We saw that the bus was already at the bus stop so we made a dash for it. 

'I'll get to Eunhyuk before Kyu does.. I'll get what i want.'

 

 

------------------------------------

Hola~! Como estan mis lovely readers! :D How you guys doing!? I know this chapter is really really short but im tired lol. I went out for like about 6 7 hours and im beat! xD I needed to have some fun with my friends C: Even though this chapter is MEGA short i hope you enjoyed it and i promise this is not a KYUHYUK story lol xD Read and Enjoy! Leave me comments! <3

Subscribe&Comment <3