Time to work!

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

Eunhyuk p.o.v--

"CHULLLIIIEEE!!" I yelled as i entered his shop, it was really cool. It had alot of things tourist and locals would like to buy, hell there were even swimming clothes and surfing boards!

"Hello, welcome to the shop. May i help you?" Askeda very buff shirtless man who looks like he should be in movies. 

"Oh no, i was just looking for the owner. Heechuls my cousin." 

"Oh, i think he's talking to Kyuhyun over there. I was just about to go over there, would you like to come with me?" He asked flashing a kind smile.

"Sure! Thanks."

"Hey Yoona! Watch the shop for a while yeah?" He yelled, we heard a yes then walked out of the shop.

"Monkey! You came out to get some sun eh?!" Smirked my cousin

"Haha yes i did, anway Chullie can i ask you somethin?" 

"Hey Kyu, hows lifegaurd duty?" Asked the worker guy from Heechuls shop.

"Its cool, havnt rescued anybody yet ahaha." Said Kyuhyun

"What do you need to ask? Ask away~" Sang Chullie.

"Can i work at your shop for the summer? I dont want to be bored all summer with nothing to do. Pleeaasssee!" I asked giving him my best puppy eyes, he thought for a while then answered me.

"Sure thing monkey! But one question.... Are you comfortable working ?" 'Well i did not see that one comming!' 

"Umm... I... Do i have to be like... all... ?" I asked feeling uneasy, i do not want people looking at my body! Heechul laughed while i was confused

"No im just kiding, Do you have a problem being shirtless though?" 

"Oh hell no! Look at this body bro, i aint got no problem!" I said lifting up my shirt and flexing my muscles

"Put that away Hyuk! If your body aint like Siwons over here then dont be showing off!" Kyuhyun said, pointing at the guy that i came with. He just chuckled then flexed his muscles, 'Oh damn... im jelly now... Sighh...' 

"Alrighty then Children! Let us go back to the shop, see ya later kyu!" 

"Chullie, you're just 3 years older than us, plus we're not children!" We began walking to the shop.

Donghae p.o.v---

"Minnie! Bummie! Hurry up! I want to go to the beach already!!" I whinned already holding my surf board, Sungmin and Kibum were taking their sweet time getting their things out the door.

"Calm down Hae! The beach is just like right infront of us, we can take all the time we need!" Whinned Sungmin.

"Aish, whatever im going now!" I left them behind and ran to the beach, i was looking for my cousin and spotted him up in that lifegaurd chair looking around with his binoculers.

"Hey Kyu! Being a creeper up there with your binoculers?" He got startled and hid his binoculers

"What?! No! I was... i was checking to see if anybody was drowning!" I laughed at his lame excuse that he has used like over a billion times.

"Sure you were, hows the job going?" I asked, he told me that it was going good and stuff, i nodded and just stood there next to his chair waiting for my friends to finally get here.

"Hae! You you left us!" Said a panting Sungmin, Kibum was right next to him and offered him his water.

"You guys were being so slow." I said pouting

"Hey Kibum, Sungmin." Greeted my cousin, Sungmins eyes glittered and said Hi very happily.

"Whats up Kyuhyun, hows the lifegaurd thing going?" Asked Kibum

"Its pretty ing fantastic! Being a hero is so awesome." He puffed out his chest proudly. 

"Hero? Or creep?" Said a laughing Kibum. 

"Eeehhh Both, haha some pretty hot babes you know?" Kyu said smirking

"Yah! Im right here you know!" Pouted Sungmin, Kyu only laughed. Sungmin is in love with my cousin but my cousin isnt gay, i tried to make him give minnie a chance but it didnt work... Kyu likes to mess around with him but not in the ual way just like teasing and such.

"Ima go to Heechuls shop to get something to drink, Kibum wanna come? Siwons there." I smirked, Kibum blushed a bit.

"So what? I dont care if he's there!" He retorted

"Yes you do you lier! Fine then, i'll go by myself." I left the guys and started walking to the shop. As i was walking i saw something, no not something. Someone that i havnt seen before, standing outside the shop greeting the people that were walking in. I kept walking closer, i didnt take my eyes away from this guy, he was so.. so... Y! He has red shinny messy hair, a perfetc jaw line, pump lips, and a very y freaking body!! When i was close enough he looked at me and gave me a huge gummy smile.

"Hello, Welcome to the shop! If there is anything you need dont hesitate to ask." Said the y looking guy, I looked at him from head to toe and smirked.

"Are you single?" 

---------------------------------------------

Thank you all for subscribing! :D Uber happiness! :D Love you all!! Hehehe heres the second chapter, i hope you enjoyed! Hae! You just dont ask a random (y looking) Guy if he is single!! What are you thinking?! Lol, i want to make Hae a ert, erts are always funny you know? xD As to Sungmin and Kyu, i dont think im going to make them into a couple cause i want Kyu to be the straight guy that likes to tease the boy that likes him. in a nice way! Not in a bully way haha but idk yet ;) Im going to make Kibum and Siwon a couple.. Maybe... But ehh idk yet Lmao. Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave me comments! They make me happy! :D

Subscribe&Comment <3