Competition pt 2

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

You know, usually I never believe half the things that come out of Kyuhyuns mouth but now.... I think he might be right about something. 

Currently, I am looking at my BOYFRIEND talking to that guy from yesterday and i am not liking it one bit. Dont get me wrong, I trust Dongahe, its that other kid I dont trust, he's been too clingy with my boyfriend and its really starting to get on my nerves. 

"I see you're spying on your boyfriend, see I told you, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!"

Speaking of things that get on my nerves, Kyuhyun just got here. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about Kyu, I am perfectly fine." I said innocently. He just stared at me, smirking, that .

"You know, I just noticed that you're really the jealous type, Ho ho ho." 

Just as I was about to say something, Donghae came inside the store. He was soaking wet! AND HE JUMPED ON ME! 

"Donghaeee" I whineed, "Get off me, you're wet!" I pushed him off me but he's a persistant one, he just hugged onto my arm. 

"Eunhyuk! I missed you!" He sang, I turned around to look at him when he pecked my lips. 

I blushed

I literally feel my face going hot, darn this kid. 

"Donghae? So, this is the boyfriend you were talking about?" I heard a voice say, it belonged to that kid from yesterday. 

He walked in the store soaking wet too, i guess they were surfing. He's actually not that bad looking, sh*t I have to keep my gaurd up, who knows what this kid would pull!

"Yeah, Eunhyuk this is Kai." 

Donghae p.o.v-----

I introduced them, Kai seems like a pretty cool kid. We were surfing this morning and we actually got along pretty well! 

"Nice to meet you Kai." Eunhyuk greeted, extending his arm. 

I looked over at Kai and he seemed a little dazed, i nudged him a bit. He blinked then smiled, extending his hand too, what the, that was odd..

"Hi, Im Kai! Nice to meet you too." 

"Well i just wanetd to come and say hi really quick, You're comming later at 4 to see me win right?!" I said happily, he chuckled.

"Ofcourse, i can't wait to see my baby kick ." He said , I smiled, going on my tiptoes to peck Eunhyuk again then I  walked out the store with Kai. 

I was walking calmly when someone tugged at my wrist, I turned around and saw Kai with a serious expression on his face.

"Whats up Kai?" I said while looking at his hand still on my wrist, I was waiting for him to let go but he didnt, he just tightned his hold on me, "Um, Kai.. Can you let go now?" 

"Donghae, is that guy really your boyfriend?" He asked, I nodded, "He's really good looking."

"Yeah, he is.. So?"

"Nothing. I was just saying, you snagged yourself a cute one." He smiled, finally letting go of my wrist, "Come on, lets go surf some more before the contest starts!" He started to walk off, What the hell? That was weird...

A few hours later, 3:30pm-----

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

"CHULLIE, LET ME GO!" I yelled, trying to get out of the store. I am being pulled back inside by Heechul, he doesn't want me to leave since my shift doesn't end till 5. 

"No! You're shift doesn't end till 5!" He yelled back, grabbing me under my armpits, hey for a skinny guy he's pretty strong! 

"But, Donghae!"

"I dont care!" 

"Heechul, Just let him go. His boyfriend is going to compete, and I also want to go." 

THANK YOU SIWON, MY HERO

"I want to go too!" Blurted out Yoona, omg yes...

"UGH, FINE! JUST LET ME GO BANK RUPPED!" He yelled, letting me go.

"You know, you can just close the shop and come with us." Suggested Yoona.

"Okay fine, since no one is going to be here anyways."

"REALLY CHULLIE?! ALL THAT STRUGGLING JUST FOR YOU TO AGREE SO EASILY?!" I said, unbilivable, this man. 

"I'm a very complexed man, lets just go!" 

Kyhyun p.o.v-----

"It's almost four, why isn't Eunhyuk here yet?!" Aish, this brat. 

"He'll come just wait, I think he's failing in trying to escape since his shift doesn't end till 5... Ow, Min! You're holding my arm too tight!" I whinned, trying to pry Sungmin off of my arm, honestly im flattered really, but jeez he's hurting me!

"No, these skimpy girls need to know whats mine!" He said puffing out his cheeks, aish really.

"Sungmin, please." 

"Minnie, just let the guy go." Atleast Kibum is on my side.

"Hey guys! We're here!" Oh its finally Hyuk! And the whole gang? Chullie let them go?!

"Chullie, you let them go!? Im surprised!" I laughed at his sour face.

"It was 3 against 1, what could i do!?" He complained, stomping his feet on the sand. 

I laughed, this man is such a baby.

Donghae p.o.v----

"You're late you know, you were supposed to be here by 3:30, its 3:50." I pouted, looking away. 

He chuckled, ruffling my hair, "Sorry, Chullie was so buy trying to get me to stay that time just flew by, but im here now right?" He smiled his gummy smile, Honestly that smile can just melt me away. 

I grinned up at him, "Are you excited? I can win us some tickets and 700$!" 

"You can keep the money Donghae, Its yours." 

 I frowned, "But, I want to share it with you!".

"Why are you sure you're going to win, Donghae?" laughed Kai, Jeez where'd he come from?

"Hey Kai, you ready? It's almost time." He nodded his head but instead of saying anything back he walked passed me and up to Eunhyuk. 

"Hi, nice to see you again Eunhyuk." 

Oh hell nah

Eunhyuk p.o.v-----

"Er, Hi.." Why is this kid smiling so widely at me, im getting a little creeped out..... 

"I know your Donghae's boyfrined but, I think you're really cute." 

"Oh, thanks..." This is awkward, I looked over to Donghae but i couldn't read his facial expression. 

"I know you're Donghae's boyfriend and all but I want to go on a date with you." 

My jaw dropped

Kyuhyun chocked

Siwon gasped

Kibum gasped

Sungmin fell

Yoona shrieked 

Heechul fainted

Donghae...

well...

He's on fire.

.

.

.

.

BOY IS HE FUMING.

He jumped infront me, trying to shield me, honestly its pretty cute. He's like a head shorter than me, its adorable.

"What the hell Kai?!" He yelled, damn he really is fuming.

Donghae p.o.v---

What is wrong with this kid?! I thought we were friends!

"There is no way in hell I am letting you go on a date with MY boyfriend!" 

"Aww why not? He's too cute!" He teased, smirking. 

"Because i said so!" Im getting really mad right now, how dare he!?

"I'll tell you what, If i win, I'll go on a date with him. If i lose, I'll leave him alone." 

I stretched my arms out further, "How about Hell no! Why would I ever do that?!" 

His smirked grew wider, "Are you afraid that I'll win?" 

"No!" 

"Then I dont see the big deal in a little bet? Unless you're chicken." 

"What?!"

This idiot just called me a chicken!? I am no chicken!

"Are you scared that you'll lose to me?" 

"I'm not scared! You know what, fine! You have a deal!" 

"Good, I'll see you with the other surfers in 5 minutes." 

As he was walking away I gave him the middle finger, that d*ck

"Donghae, did you really just make a bet about me!?" 

I turned around and grabbed him by the collor of his shirt, bringing him to my eye level.

"Dont worry baby, I'll win." I kissed his lips, "Im not about to let some idiot take away whats mine."

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

What is this? His eyes are burning, full of determination, why am i scared?!

All i did was nod, then he let go of me then walked off to where the other surfers were. 

"A jealous Donghae is pretty scary. Oh lord, did he just bonk Kai with his board!?" Pointed Kyuhyun. Yup, Kia definitly got bonked on the head, how did the judges not see that?

"Dont worry Eunhyuk, Dongae will win no matter what." Kibum said patting my shoulder.

I hope he's right... That Kai kid is freaky...

Donghae i believe in you! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Hey everyone! I finally updated! I hope you guys like it and omg eunhyuk really is a man magnet lmao

Hopefully it wasn't to boring but i'll update whenever i have time! 

please subscribe&comment~ <3 they make me happy!! Love you guys!