Welcome back!

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"MOM! WHY?! WHY AM I GOING TO VISIT THEM BY MYSELF?!" 

"Because your father and i have a business trip to attend to in Rome!" 

"BULL!! You guys dont even work in a business!! You guys are going to Rome without me!" I yelled, seeing my mom still packing my clothes in the suitcase.

"Fine fine, we are going on vacation to Rome this summer, your father and I have never been on a vacation before togther with just the two of us since you were born! Show some compassion Hyukkie! Dont be a !" 

"EEWW GROSS! But thats still not fair, every summer we go to grandma and grandpa's place. I wanna go somewhere else too!" 

"Hyukkie, you always loved going over there plus you didnt go there for two summers in a row! Dont you remember playing with your cousins and that friend of yours! They'll be happy to see you! Now here's your suitcase and get your downstairs! The buss will be arriving in 5 minutes." 

"Aishh... Fine but if i end up lost or thats on you, for leaving your son alone! You never know what happens in a 3 hour drive!!!" She stuck her tounge at me and was hurrying me, Aishh i really dont want to goooooo!!!

------------------Bus arrived--

"Bye Hyukkie! Be safe!" Squeeled my mom as she hugged me.

"Be safe she says, like i said what if i get lost! OR ?!" My dad laughed and patted my back.

"Dont worry son, you're 18 you can take care of yourself im sure." 

"Now get on the bus, the driver is waiting." I nodded and went on the bus, i found a vaccant seat near the window and sat there. I looked out the window to look at my parents waving, i waved back then put my headphones in my ears. The bus started moving, 'Man, this summer better be fun.'

----------3 hours later--

"Okay everyone! We have reached our destination!" Yelled the bus driver, i got my suitcase and climbed off. I looked around to see if i could see any of my family members but i didnt see anyone! 

"Aw man! How am i supposed to get there?! I dont know where to go!" 'Damnit! Im so used to going in car that i memorized every turn to get to the house! But since im at the bus station i dont know where to go! MOMMMM I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET LOST! AND I AM!' 

"Hey Hyuk!!" 'Eh? Whos that?' I turned around and saw a guy running towrds me, 'who the is that? How does he know my name?!' 

"Long time no see bro! Why didnt you come the last 2 summers!? You made me really sad! I didnt have my monkey to mess with!" 'MONKEY!? Wait a minute... only 2 people call me monkey... could this guy be?'

"Kyu?! Is that you!!" 

"Hell yes its me! You didnt recognize me!?" 'How the heck could i recognize you!? You hella changed!" I lunged myself at him as we hugged *ahem ahem* In a very manly way xD

"Hell no i didnt recognize you! Damn!! You hella changed!! You have muscles and your tan!" 

"Yah.. stop checking me out! Hahaha Ofcourse, i have been the beach's lifgaurd for the past 2 years!" 

"Wahh lucky, i bet you get all the babes eh? Lucky bastard!"

"Jelous? Hahaha you changed to, you dyed your hair red! You have muscles too! Nice biceps by the way hahaha but your still as pale as edward from twilight" He smirked, i punched his arm and laughed. He picked up my suitcase and led me to his car.

"You lucky bastard you have a freaking car!" It was a blue toyota camry, damn i am jelouse.

"Hahaha i know huh, get in everyones waiting!" 

--------------Grandparents home---

"Eunhyukkie!! Welcome back!" I was greeted with everyone of my family members, i was happy to see them i missed them so much! I gave everyone a hug and the last person to hug was my awesome cousin Heechul.

"Monkey! Welcome back! Kyu and I missed you!" He attacked me with his very strong Hug.

"Heechul.. ca.. cant br.. breaatthhee!" I managed to say, he laughed then let me go.

"Yeah Hyuk, Heechul and I did so much mischief you would have loved to be a part in!" Said Kyuhyun, i was about to say soemthing when my grandpa hit Kyu and Heechul in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper.

"YAH! How could you say he would love to be in a part of it!? You guys almost burned down my house!!" He scolded them i just laughed. My aunts, uncles, and cousins left to go do something in the back yard, Grandma told me to go unpack in my room. Kyu, Heechul, and I were all in my room as i was unpaking my things.

"Monkey! Why havnt you come to visit the last two summers!" Asked Heechul

"I asked him the same thing!" 

"Well i was busy having summer school, no fun no fun." 

"I'd love to hang wiht you guys more but i have to leave now, time to go to work!" Kyu said as he got up. 

"Kyuu you're leaving me!? I thought we were going to hang out!" I pouted, he ruffled my hair as he chuckled.

"Come to the beach then!" He said

"I have to finishe unpacking, i guess i'll go later" He nodded and left. 

"I still have you right Heechul?" 

"Actually i have to go to, i have a shop on the beach that i own. My employess should be arriving in a few minutes, bye Monkey!" He got up then left.

'WTF?! They're working?! Man what am i going to do!? Maybe i should ask heechul for a job so i wont be bored.. Yeah i'll do that! Hmm? Ohh i smell cookies!!'

 

 

--------------

Hello everybody! Thank you, 7 subscribers for subscribing :) You made me really happy! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I will update later on the day or tomorow! I willl also update my other fics as well! Untill next time! <3 I want to go get ready for the party im going to later :) Bye bye love you all!! <3 :) Dont forget to comment!

Subscribe&Comment <3