What do you think you're doing?!

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

Eunhyuk p.o.v--

Im pissed. Im pissed as hell. I am in the shop, by myself, at 7:00am. Why am i here alone and so early? I'll tell you why!

(Flashback)

6:00am

~~Snnnoooozzzzzeeeeee~~~~

"YAH!! WAKE UP MONKEY!" 

"GAHHH!!" *Rolls off bed and hits the floor* "YAH! CHULLIE!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled still laying on the floor.

"Wake up! I need you at the store at 7:00am!" 

"What the ? Why so early?! You always open it at 10:00am!"

"Well not today, come on get your in the shower now! Its 6:05am i just wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to get you up." I groaned, why is this idiot doing this to me?? FML I want to sleeepppp!!! I took a shower for about 20 minutes and as soon as i walked out of the bathroom Chullie threw his keys at me. 

"Am i opening it? You're not comming with me?" 

"No, Siwon, Yoona, and I have to attent some meeting downtown in a few minutes. We have to tell them how we're doing and stuff like that." He said.

"Well, why arnt i going?" 

"You havnt worked here long enough. Its barely almost going to be your third week. Yoona and Siwon have been working for me ever since i opened the store. Alright its 6:30am now i gotta go, make sure you dont burn down my store or i'll cut you!"

"BUT WHY AT 7:00AM THOUGH!?" He slammed the door and i just stood there, irritated.

(End of flashback)

So here i am. In the store, bymyself, praying to god i dont get stabbed by a weirdo on the beach. Man, i am so bored... its already 7:10am and no ones at the beach, i guess i could take a walk around the beach. I was walking out of the store when i spotted someone surfing in the water, 'Wow, they're really good. I wish i could surf.' I kept watching that guy for a while, he was really amazing, he made it look so easy. He stopped surfing and just sat on his surf board with his feet in the water, staring at the ocean, 'Hmm should i talk to that guy? I dont want to be bored all morning and since he's the only one here might as well make a chatting buddy.'  He got out of the water and just sat down on the sand, when i was already close enough to him i got a clear view of his side face, 'Holy thats Donghae. I think i should go back in the store now.' I turned around and was about to run when suddenly he called me.

"Eunhyuk?" ', im caught.' I didnt turn around i just stood there, "Its you right? Hey why arnt you saying anything?! Answer me when im talking to you!" 'This brat, why are you giving me orders!' 

"Yah, you're too young to be yelling at me kid." I said looking at him, he just huffed then looked away. We were standing there in silence for a while, i noticed that he had muscles and abs too, shoot i didnt have abs till last year... Ugh, whatever. His hair was wet so his bangs were right in his face.

"What are you staring at creep?" That brought me back to reality.

"Oh. Um nothing.. I guess i'll see you around. Im going back to the shop." I was walking away when he grabbed my shirt.

"Wait!" 

"Hmm?"

"Want to keep me company? Its still early, Kibum and Sungmin are still sleeping. I dont want to go home yet and i dont want to be alone bored either..." 

Donghae p.o.v---

'Some time alone with this monkey is something i've been wanting for like 3 weeks already! Please dont go yet!!'

"Wait!" I grabbed on to his shirt to stop him from walking any further.

"Hmm?"

"Want to keep me company? Its still early, Kibum and Sungmin are still sleeping. I dont want to go home yet and i dont want to be alone bored either..." I said, looking at him. He was thinking for a while then nodded his head.

"Sure, lets go the shop neh? Im supposed to be there anyway." He said as he started walking off, i caught up to him and walked beside him.

"What are you doing here at the shop so early? Doesnt it open at 10?" I asked him. He let out a long sigh but kept looking forward.

"Thats what i said! Chullie said that he, Yoona, and Siwon were supposed to leave at six thirty so he woke me up at six and told me to be at the store at seven. I asked him why so freaking early but he never answered me!!" He started pouting, 'Ohhhh.. i just want to devour that pout of yours! Aishh!!' 

"M..Maybe he thought that since he had to get up early then you should too?" I said regaining back my composure so he woudnt be able to tell that i was fangirling over him just now.

"Now that you put it that way.. thats exactly something he'd do!!" I started laughing when i saw his face expression.

"Yah! What are you laughing at?!" 

"Nah, its nothing. pfftt.." I tried to hold it in, he just eyes me weirdly.

"You are one strange kid.. Come on, in ya go." I walked in the store and sat on the empty chair near the counter, Eunhyuk walked in leaving the door open, he sat behind the counter. We sat there in silenece.. 'Aish.. it feels awkward.. come on Hae! Say something!!' 

"Why--" We both said at the same time.

"Oh, you go first." He said.

"No no its fine. You can go first.." 'Ah pabo Hae!'

"Alrighty then.. What are you doing here at the beach so early in the morning? I was watching you surf and you're really good." 'He watched me?! Omo..." I blushed a bit but it wasnt noticable.

"I like to wake up early and surf.. i feel relaxed. Oh, thanks but im not as good as Kibum." 

"I see, but you actually looked cool surfing." 'He called me cool!' 

"Thanks..." I said shyly.

"You're welcome. Why are you being so nice?" 

"Huh?"

"You've been a douche to me ever since i got here. Now, you're being nice to me.. whats up with that?" 'Oh .. aww he thinks im a douche? That was harsh...'

"Are you and Kyu close?" I asked, avoiding the question.

"Me and Kyu? Yeah we're sort of like bestfriends." 'Wow, he's easily distracted.'

"How long have you guys known each other?" I asked, i am really curious... since Kyu knows him more than i do..

"Hmm lets see.. how old are we.. 18? I've known him for 16 years already." '16?! holy thats a long time!! Oh no what if Kyu really does end up likeing him!? HE HAS A HUGE ADVANTAGE AND I DONT!'

"O..Oh really.. So you've known him since you were 2?"

"Yep."

"Do you remember how you meet?" 

"Well i dont really remember since i was really young, but Kyu does. He's like some freaky genius or something because he told me exactly what happned too."

"Well are you going to tell me or not?!" I said a bit irritated, come on i want to know!

"Yah! Dont go back to your douche mode! Anyway.. My mom brought me here to her home to visit family, when we arrived she saw her bestfriend also waiting there with the rest of the family. Her bestfriend is Kyu's mom, she introduced me to everyone and i was just like Blub Blub on my thumb not knowing what was going on, every one took turns holding me  and then it was my cousins turn to hold me, Chullie was 5 years old. Chullie took me inside the house and sat me down in a play room, thats where i met Kyu, Kyu was playing with a stuffed monkey he didnt even notice i was there untill i saw the monkey and said, "Monkwey!! Me wanna pway wiff yuuh!" Thats when Kyu saw me, he then threw the monkey at me and started smirking like the evil baby he was! The plushie hit me and i got mad, so i grabbed it and started beating him with it, i was saying "Yuhh no hurt Hwuk! Hwuk is mad at yuhh. Yuh a meanie baby!" Chullie didnt even seperate us once we started throwing toys at each other he just sat back and enjoyed the show. When i threw a toy car at him, it hit him in the cheek and he started crying. Being the nice baby i am i went to him and started strocking his cheek.

(Flashback)

"WAHHH!!!" Cried Kyu. 

"Ahh.. Me sowwy.. I.. I didnt want to hwit yuuh dat hawd.. Hwukkie sowwy.." The 2 year old baby Hyukkie went to Kyu and started strocking his cheek to calm the other toddler down. It worked, baby Kyu stopped crying and held baby Hyukkies hand.

"Its okay.. I stwated it.. Kyu Sowwy.. Fwends?" Asked the toddler sticking his pinky out. The other toddler smiled his toothy smile and took his pinky with his.

"Fwends!"

(End of flashback)

"Yah.. What a cheesy ending... I want my money back!" 

"You didnt even pay me!" He said laughing.

"Oh right, you looked really happy while you were talking about your first meeting with him.." I said looking down. 

"Well ofcourse.. I love that guy you know? Every year i would come he'd always wait for me with my family. I thought he's stop waiting for me every year once he'd reach his teenage years but nope, he still waited for me. When i arrived 3 weeks ago he even picked me up in his car at the bus station, he's a really great friend." 

"Oh.. i see.." 'I really hate seeing you so happy when you're talking about my cousin..'

"Yeah, we have a bromance. Hahaha i rememb.."

"Shut up."

"What?"

"Shut up." 

"Yah, whats with you? Whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong?" I said, im irritated as hell now, "YOU! THATS WHATS WRONG" I snapped at him, i cant take it anymore, i really cant. I cant bare hearing him talk about Kyu with a smile and with sweetness in his voice, what if Kyu really ends up liking him? What if he confesses to him? What if they get together? What if! So many what ifs that can become true! I dont want that to happen!

"What!? me?! I.." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"What!? Me?! I.." I didnt even finish because he grabbed me and kissed me!! HE FREAKING KISSED ME! I pushed him away and wiped my mouth.

"You.. what the hell?!" I yelled at him, trying to catch my breath, "Why did you kiss me?!"

"Because i like you. I LIKE YOU OKAY! EVER SINCE I FIRST LAID EYES ON YOU, I LIKE YOU!!!" He yelled at me, his face was red. I was stunned, i always thought this kid hated me, it never occured to me he'd like me!

"Look, im not into guys.. I.." Donghae pushed me on the floor so now he was on top of me, i tried to push him off but he didnt budge, "Move."

"No."

"Donghae. Get. Off. Of. Me. NOW." I said louder, he didnt say anything. He bent down and started kissing me again, i grabbed his shoulders and tried to push him away but he didnt budge, 'Oh , this kid is strong.' I felt his tounge my bottom lip but i wasnt going to open.

Donghae p.o.v---

"Donghae. Get. Off. Of. Me. Now." I didnt say anything, i bent down and started kissing those plump lips of his. I felt him trying to push me off but i didnt budge, i his bottom lip and tried to enter my tounge in his mouth be he didnt open. I bit his bottom lip, he let out a yelp and that was my chance, i stuck my tounge in and started exploring his hot mouth with my tounge. I started roaming his upper body with my hands, i felt his hands squeezing my shoulders but i ignored the pain so i could enjoy everything else. I still kept kissing him, he wasnt kissing back but it didnt matter, my hands were going lower and lower and when i was about to put my hands in his pants he let go of my shoulders to grab my wrist.

"Stop." He hissed.

"But why? You know you dont mean it since You're face is so flushed. You're friend wants to come out and play." I managed to loosen myself from his grap, i grabbed both of his hands and pinned them behind his head, With my right hand unoccupied i resumed my actions. I started ing his shorts then pulled them down, he was in his boxers now and i could perfectly see that he was hard. 

 

 

----------------------

Hello my readers! :D I hope this chapter wasnt a fail lmao im ttrying okay im trying xD But im satisfied with it C: I hope you guys are too! Whoop Hae you such a naughty 15 year old! a 15 year old trying to an 18 year old eh? Thats something you dont see everyday xD I hope you enjoyed this pretty long chapter and i hope it didnt D: Dont forget to leave me comments neh? :))

Subscribe&Comment <3