Who do you think you are?

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

---Same dayyy---

Donghae p.o.v----

"GAHHH" Yelled Jonghyun before falling into the water, 'Jeez we've been out in  the water for an hour and he still hasn't managed to use the surf board right? Dummy.' I smiled a bit watching him struggle to get back on his board, it's actually really entertaning. 'It really is a nice day today, i shouldn't spend it feeling like ... dont judge me, im only human i have feelings too!' I didn't even my finish my thoughts when suddenly i got pushed off my board, when i finally emerged i gave the culprit a long glare. Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun splashed in the water then swam towrds me, he splashed me with water and started giggling. I couldn't help but giggle with him, his giggling is infectious.. so warm and comforting.

"Yahh, isn't it a really good day? Its so sunny, how could you not want to swim!?" He yelled excitedly, doing backstrokes.

"Yeah, it is a beautiful day.. Hey Jonghyun? Im sorry for my weird behavoir... Im not usually like this im.. im just going through somethings.."

"Nah, dont worry about it Donghae, Its not anybodys fault things ended up the way they did." He said rubbing my wet hair, "Besides im only here for two more days, lets make the most of it and have fun!" He smiled at me, showing his bright white teeth.

"Yeah lets!"

Jonghyun p.o.v---

"Where did Kibum go?" I asked looking around but i couldn't find him, i only see the locals. 

"He's over there!" Donghae pointed towrds shore, and there he is, laying on a towl and reading a book. 'What the hell? He should be out here in the water!' 

We swam for two more hours, once we got out the water we sat where Kibum is laying. 

"Kibum, why did you get out and decide to read a book?" I asked, he looked up from his book and smirked.

"Because, I like to read." He said then went back to his book.

"I hate reading." I said, unexpectedly Donghae let out a huge laugh, "Whats so funny?"

"You, ahhh hahaha yahh, you really havn't changed. Even when we were five you didn't like to read." He laughed some more, i laughed along, 'Its better to have him laughing then suffering.'

"Hey you guys ima go to the store and get a coke, you guys want anything?" I asked once i got up. 

"Sprite please." Said Kibum.

"Kay, you Donghae?" 

"Umm coke too, why dont you just go to the snack bar? Why go to the store?" He asked, his body tensed. I sighed.

"Because its cheaper, have you seen the prices for the drinks at the snack bar? $4.00 For a mothering coke! Thats ridiculous!"

"Solid point."

--------In the store---

As soon as i walked in store, i saw Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun turned and smiled, waving at me. 

"Hey Jonghyun." He said walking to me. I smiled.

"Hi Kyuhyun. What's up?" 

"Nothing much, just chillen since im not working." 'Oh he works?'

"You work?" I asked, amused.

"Whats that supposed to mean? Ofcourse i work!" He said faking a hurt expression. I laughed.

"You just dont seem like the working type, where do you work?"

"Im the lifegaurd, im off duty today. Why do you think im so tan?!" 

"Ah, true true. By the way, where are the sodas?" I asked, remembering the reason why im here. He led me to the soda machine.

"Im sure you know how to work a soda machine right?" He teased, i rolled my eyes at him.

"Ofcourse, i mean i just press buttons and not put in the money i have." I said sarcastically. He laughed, he was about to say something when suddenly there was a crash. We both looked back and saw that guy that Donghae likes sprawled on the ground.

"Jesus! Eunhyuk are you okay?!" Yelled Kyuhyun, running towrds him. 'Eunhyuk huh?'

"Yeah yeah im fine.... I just slipped..." 

"Eunhyuk.. there isn't anything for you to slip on...."

I snorted. 

That Eunhyuk guy turned to glare at me, 'Oh how rude.'

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

Did that guy really just snort at me? Im not in the ing mood, and its that guy that backhugged Donghae! Ugh just looking at his blonde self is irritating me. 

"Yah, what the hell? Are you mocking me?" I hissed, he looked shocked but composed right away.

"Im not mocking you. Im laughing at you. Sorry that was rude, but then again you glaring at me is even ruder."

"Yah! Who the do you think you are?! You dont even know me!" I barked, how is this kid going to talk to me like that?!

"I dont need to know you, if i find something funny im going to laugh. Are you going to deprive me of laughter?" He said nonchalantly. 'His smart mouth is going to get punched.'

"Your smart mouth is really starting to piss me off, better calm that down before i calm it for you." I hissed.

"I'd like to see you try."

Kyuhyun p.o.v---

"I'd like to see you try." 'Oh no, i think i should stop this now.' I saw Eunhyuk walking to him but as soon as he gets nose to nose with this kid i stepped in between. Putting my hands on both their chests, pushing them away i let out a cough.

"Yah yah yah, lets be calm, no need to make a scenes here people. No need to get the boss ANGRY." I emphasised angry,Heechul is such a total when he's seriously angry.

Eunhyuk stepped back, "Fine." He said, "You're not worth my time kid, go back and annoy your boyfriend Donghae."

'Oh? Well, well, well, interesting.'

Jonghyun p.o.v----

'What?'

"Oh hold up, who the do YOU think you ARE?" I hissed through gritted teeth, "First, Donghae is not my boyfriend, and second, Dont you ing dare bring him in this you ing ." 

"Well it seems like he is by the way you're defending him. Why dont you go ing his !" 

"Hey what the ?!" Yelled Kyuhyun.

"Sorry Kyu." 

I was about to yell something at him, but there was suddenly an eeriee feeling in the air. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were looking straight ahead, i turned around to see what happned, and there standing in the door way was Donghae.

Oh

Mothering

"Donghae..." Whispered Eunhyuk. 

Donghae p.o.v---

"Is that what you think of me Eunhyuk?" I managed to say, i could feel the lump in my through as i struggled to say that. Eunhyuk looks at me, not blinking. "Do you think that i'd anybodys ?" I said again, i could feel the anger, dissapointment, and embarresment boiling up.

"Donghae, wh.."

"Shut up Jonghyun, im talking to Eunhyuk right now. Answer me! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT OF ME?! WHAT DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ME?!"

I yelled, i can already feel the tears threatning to fall, Eunhyuk still hasnt said anything... I guess he must really think poorly of me... "Im sorry..." I whisper looking at the ground, "Im sorry for having feelings for an like you!" Then i ran out the store with all kinds of emotions.

Jonghyun p.o.v---

"Look what you've done you ing !" I yelled, "How could you do that to Donghae?! What did he do that was so ing bad!? Is him likeing you that disgusting to you?!" 

"I... I.."

"SHUT THE UP!" I yelled then ran after Donghae. I was running back to our spot and saw him being craddled by Kibum. Donghae's sobbing uncontrollably and Kibums trying to soothe him, i bent down next to them then started rubbing his back.

"I.. I'm.. S..Sorry..." He said through his sobbs.

"Dont worry Donghae... Let it all out.. Dont hold back..."

He didnt hold back...

Kyuhyun p.o.v---

"EUNHYUK!" I screamed, extremely pissed. 

He didnt look at me, i grabbed his shoulder, slamming him to the wall.

"EUNHYUK! WHAT THE ?! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, HE IS MY COUSIN, MY BESTFRIEND SHOULDN'T TALK TO MY FAMILY MEMEBER LIKE THAT!" I yelled, "Honestly Hyuk, you crossed the ing line, there is a limit to how jelouse you can be, and you really passed the mothering limit!!"

"But.. but im not..."

"Oh but you are! You ing are!! Why else would you ing react like this?! Im going to go find Donghae, i want you to reflect on this and stop being in ing denail! Im going to leave you alone so you can sort out your feelings.. Once you do.. Apologize to Donghae..."

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Im such a ing ..." I whisper to myself as i look at myself in the bathroom mirror, "What the is wrong with me?!" I yelled as i punched the mirror, breaking it into pieces. I let myself fall on the ground, "Whats wrong with me...." I look at the shards on the floor, "Great, im going to have to pay for that.. Too ing great....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

OH MY GOD HELLO EVERYONE!!! I missed you guys so much its not even funny! Im sorry for not updating ive been busy busy busy!! Im doing everything i can to get my credits!! And its worth it because im finally going to have enough to go back to my home school in three weeks!!! :D IM SO NG HAPPYYYY!!! I CAN FINALLY GET AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL IM IN, AWAY FROM ALL THE SWAGG DOUCHBAGS AND IRRITATING FEMALES!!!! I JUST WANNA GO TO MY HOMESCHOOL AND GRADUUATE THERE!! SO IM EXCITED!!! BOUGHT MY CLASS RING, CAP AND GOWN!!! ALL MY HARDWORK WAS WORTH IT IN THE END!!! :D

But seriously, im sorry for keeping you guys waiting and i am thankful for all of you who are still subscribed and for being patient with me.

Im not promossing any updates soon, but defently going to update during christmas break. So thank you and i mean KAMSAHAMNIDA!! I said it in korean so thats how you know im trully thankful! :')) 

In other newsss.... Im completly obsessed with Shinee's song Stranger i mean how the didnt i know about this song before!? Its the yo xD And have you seen VIXX Voodoo doll? Video gave me nightmares o.o but that songs the too!! LOVE IT :) 

Alllsssooo, guess what? My friend got me into the 50 shades trilogy... IM NOT A ERT I SWEAR! Okay maybe just a bit but honestly the books are ing amazing i ing love it, im currently reading the last book and it only took me a week to finish book one and two. The scene was hot at first but now... i just skip them im like, DONT NEED TO READ THAT NO MORE GET TO THE MOTHERING DRAMA!!! Like, gahh its too much to explain its just AMAZING. If you havnt done so you need to read it... now.. like now... NOOWWW!!!! 

Comment&Subscribe :)) LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT!!! <3