Kyu, you traitor!

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

It has alreayd been a week since i've been here, being here wasn't as boring as i thought it'd be since i have a job. Siwon, Yoona, and I have become really close since we actually do have to communicate with each other in the shop, not that i mind, im a very social person. Everything is going good except for that Donghae kid who keeps comming into the shop every freaking day just to mess around with me! I dont get this kid! He comes in and he's all nice to Yoona, Heechul, and Siwon, but is a total to me when the others arnt looking! Two days ago he came in to buy some cleaning stuff for his surf board, when i went to give it to him he looked at me then said: "What the are you blind? Thats not it!" I checked it and it said exactly what he wanted! He kept denying it then went to get it himself! Aisshhh he's to much!! Today was a good day so far, i didnt see Donghae ye.... Nevermind he's back.... 

"Hey Eunhyuk." He greeted me smiling, 'What are you up too, you little demon child...'

"What the do you want?!" I hissed, i was behind the counter since it was my turn to be the cashier. He acted like he was hurt by my words.

"That is so mean, i havnt done anything to you!" He faked cried

"Not yet you havnt! Stop acting! Its creeping me out." 

"Fine." He said. He was standing there looking around and i was just staring at him, he's not even looking for anything to buy!

"How can i help you Donghae?" Came Siwon, smiling at him. Donghae returned the smile.

"Hi Wonnie! Oh no thanks i dont need anyhelp i just wanted to see if those trunks would look good on me." Donghae said pointing to the ones that were on display infront of the window. 

"Would you like me to go get a pair for you?" Siwon asked, i rolled my eyes at his kindness. 'Jesus, why are you being so kind to this evil kid?! IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW RUDE HE IS!!'

"Oh actually, i wanted Eunhyuk to get em for me." He said, looking at me. I eyed him for a few seconds before answering.

"Yah, why me?! Im behind the counter as a cashier for the day! I dont need to help you!" When i finished saying that Heechul popped out of nowhere and smacked me in the back of my head with a used up newspaper.

"YAH! Monkey! Dont be rude to Hae Hae!" He scolded me.

"Hae Hae?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head.. that newspaper really hurt!

"Thats ny nickname for him! He's cute and Innocent!" 'Innocent my buttcheeks..' "Go get the boy the trunks!" Heecul ordered me, i mumbled something that earned me another smack in the head... 'People are fooled by his looks damnit!!!!'

Donghae p.o.v--

"Here." Eunhyuk threw the trunks at me, i was about to go in the changing room when an idead popped into my head.

"Hey, come in here and put them on me." I smirked at his facial expression.

"The do i look like?!" He yelled

"You look like a monkey employee who helps the customers." 

"Why you little.... Heyyy!! Kyuhyun!!" 'Hehehe Kyu, just in time'

"Hey Hyuk, what are you doing with Hae infront of the changing room?" Kyu asked.

"Your bastar.. i mean your cousin, wants me to change him!" Kyu gave me a look then smirked.

"Well why dont you help him Hyuk?"

Kyuhyun p.o.v---

"Well why dont you help him Hyuk?" 'Hae you naughty little fish! Are you going to seduce him?! Oh well, i dont judge.'

"What? NO! Thats weird!" Hyuk whinned, "It'll be even weirder since im already shirtless and going into a changing room with a boy to help take off his trunks is even weirder dont cha think?!"

"Its not wierd if you'll end up likeing it..." Mumbled Hae, i heard but Hyuk didnt catch it.

"What did you say?" Asked Hyuk with a bit of annoyance in his voice

"Nothing." Hae smiled at him. 

"Aish! Just get in there you pabo monkey!" Witht that i pushed both of them in and put my foot on the door so he couldnt get out. 'Hehehe this mission is going to be fun!'

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

Kyu pushed us both in the changing room, i ended up hitting the mirror with my head then fell to the floor, by the way this room is really small!! Kyu why?! I thought we were friends!! 

"Well im waiting." Said Hae with a bored expression, 'Aisshh i really dont like you!'

"Hold on." I turned around, grabbed the door knob and wiggled it around. 'Kyu, you traitor!!' I turned around to face the impatient looking boy. "What do you want me to do?" I asked irritated

"Take off my trunks then put those ones on me. Its not rocket science monkey." 

"BAHAHAHA HYUK YOU GOT TOLD BY A 15 YEAR OLD!" I heard Kyu laugh from the other side of the door.

"Its not even funny you ." I yelled.

"Blah blah blah." He said, i sighed. I was about to take off his trunks then stopped. 

"Why did you stop?" Donghae asked.

"Erm.. well.. doesnt this seem.. kinda gay?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable... Come on you would be too if you were in a very small changing room with a guy who wants you to take his shorts off! (If its Hae then i would take off his shorts in a heart beat!! xD)

"Aish, come on its not even a big deal!" He grabbed my hands and put them on the hem of his shorts, 'OMG AWKARD...' "Now pull them down." 'God, what did i do to deserve this?' I tried to pull his pants down but couldnt. Then i saw that they were tied by the string, i cursed silently then untied them. 

Donghae p.o.v---

'Oh damn, he's actually doing it! Whaa-- is it me or is it getting hot in here?!' He was bended down right infront of me, i couldnt help but to observe his nice body features. He has a very musculer back, nice biceps, just nice everything! I could feel myself getting hard just by him untying the string, man i felt like i was going to pounce on him! Just when he was about to pull my shorts all the way down, guess what freaking happned?

"Hey Hyuk! Shifts over! Lets go get some food!" Yes, my freaking cousin decided to open the ing door! Eunhyuk looked back then stood up straight.

"Thank you Jesus! Later Kid!" He got out of the door and i just stood there with a WTF look and feeling really hard. I looked at Kyuhyun, when he looked back at me he gave me a smirk. 'What the hell?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HELPING ME!? WHY ARE YOU BEING A ! I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE MY MOVE! KYU YOU TRAITOR!!'

 

 

--------------------

Already 13 subscribers? Awww thank you!! :D Here you go! Chapter is done! Hope you enjoyed it :D I think i did a pretty good job on this one ^^ If you guys dont like it then i will feel like because i thought i did a pretty good job D: Lmao Kyu is a traitor! xD He betrayed Hyuk then Betrayed Hae! Hahaha what is Kyu thinking?! xD Again i hope you enjoyed, dont forget to leave comments, they make me happy ;)

MANNN!!! I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMOROW! MY 4 DAY WEEKEND IS OVER D: But good thing we only have school for three days then we have a whole week off! Woohhooo!! :D

Subscribe&Comment <3 Love you all :D