I'm sorry..

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

continuation of last chapter------------------------------

Kyuhyun p.o.v---

What the hell is this kid thinking?! Is he really willing to let Eunhyuk take his ing ity?! Oh my god i need to stop this and fast! 

I walked over to the shop to hopefully talk some since into Hyuk but when i opened the door i didnt see him anywhere, 'Where did this guy go?' I saw Yoona, maybe she knows?

"Yah, Yoona, Do you know where Hyuk went?" I asked her, she pointed to a door that was in the back, "Thanks." I went over to the door and opened it, Hyuk was there with his hands in his hair looking stressed out. I kneeled over to him so i was face to face with him.

"Hey buddy.. Are you okay?" He didnt respond, "Okay.. umm look i need to talk with you so hear me out... I.. I heard everything from Hae and i seriously think you shouldnt have with him... Poor Hae, he is really infatuated with you.. Do you have any idea how much harm it could cause him if you were to be his first? It would hurt him so much because you dont feel the same way he does and i know you know that. I cant.. no.. i wont let you be his first Hyuk." I stood up, he looked up at me, i sighed, "I wont allow you to be his first, i dont care if he doesnt leave you alone or if he annoys you.. to me thats better then having you taking something important away from him.. He deserves to have someone who feels the same way about him to take that away from him.. Dont you agree?" 

"You.. You're right... It really would be awful if i did that.." He stood up from the chair and grabbed my shoulders, "Thanks Kyu, you really are an amazing bestfriend.. Thank you for telling me that i really dont know what i'd do without you... I guess i was too angry that i agreed to do something irrational..."

"No problem Hyuk, im sorry for doing all those things too you. But in all honesty it was sort of fun." 'I guess i should stop trying to make him gay.. he's too straight..' 

"Lets get out of this room its a little too small."

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Hey Kyu, im going to go get something to eat, wanna go?" I asked, he nodded then jumped off of his guard chair. 

"You know.." He started, "I probably shouldnt have tried to help Hae out with the whole 'turning you gay' thing."

"Oh?" I arched an eyebrow, "Are you? Cho Kyuhyun? Regreting it? I mean since you always used to say that 'I will never regret anything i do'" 

"You punk, and anywaysssss... What im trying to say is that im really truly sorry, i already knew that you wouldnt turn gay it was just for some fun. Sorry." I punched him in the arm and laughed when i saw his expression, when i laughed he grinned and laughed along. We made it to the snack bar and guess who was there?

Donghae.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mothering Donghae.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

Awkward.

 

Dongahe p.o.v----

"Will Kyuhyun ever love me?" Whinned Sungmin sighing loudly, Kibum patted his back in an attempt to comfort him, "Dont pat me! I dont need your comfort! I need LOVE! Sweet y Love from Kyuhyun!" I was drinking my pinapple smoothie, trying to ignore Minnie's and Bummie's retarted conversation untill they stopped talking. 

"Kyuhyunniee!!" Squeeled Minnie, i turned around to greet my cousin when suddenly my eyes met with another pair of eyes and my face instantly started to feel hot.

Eunhyuk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mothering Eunhyuk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sweet Jesus.

"H..Hi.." I awkwardly said, he looked away and gave me a 'Hey' back. We were awkwardly looking at other directions, 'Oh my mothering oak... did he come here to ask where i live? No.. maybe he just came because he was hungry... well obviously why else would he come here... i mean its not like he knew i'd be here... aishh Hae stop being an awkward idiot and say something... oh my god my face is super hot... omo omo omo...'

"Yahhh... whats with this awkward atmosphere?" 'Well thanks for pointing that out Sungmin... You idiot..' 

"I dont feel awkward." Said Kibum who was casually drinking his juice. Well isnt that nice for you... ahh i got to stop being a right now...

"Sorry you guys but.. can i borrow Donghae for a few minutes?" 'Oh glob! He's going to ask for my address!'

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Go ahead Eunhyuk!" Chirpped Sungmin as he threw Donghae at me, "He's all yours!" 'If i didnt know better... it would seem that he has a slight smirk on his face...' Donghae stood infront of my awkwardly, i faked cough and motioned my head signalling that we should go somewhere else. He followed me to another table far away from the others, after some awkwardness i found the courage to speak.

"Im sorry."

Donghae p.o.v---

'Gosh, im so nervous... i can already imagine all the naughty things we'd be doing tonight... kyaa i can actually feel a nosebleed comming! Im--'

"Im sorry." 'Eh? Sorry?'

"Huh?" I said confused, "Sorry about what?" I asked him tilting my head a bit, he sighed and spoke again.

"Donghae look, im really sorry but i dont want to do this anymore." Did he really just say that? He really just crushed me... 

"Why?" I whispered, "Why wont you just give me this chance..." I was looking down at my feet not wanting to meet his eyes.. I was tearing up, he really doesnt want it..

"I care too much about your feelings Donghae." I gasped then looked up, shocked, 'He cares?!'

"Yo..you care?" I stuttered not believing what i just heard, I smiled abit thinking that he really did care about me, he nodded.

"I dont want to be a heartless person and take something precious away from someone who i dont have feelings for, it wouldnt be fair to you, you deserve somone who feels the same way towrds you." My smile slowly turned into a frown.

"But I like you, i want you!" I half yelled, he shushed me down so we wouldnt attrack any attention. 'This stupid idiot, when is he going to get it through his stupid brain that the only one i want is him!' I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me, our noses almost touching.

"Listen." I sniffed, "I want you. The person i want to experience this with is YOU. Dont you get it? I want you INSIDE of ME." I dont know if i saw it right since my vision was a bit blurry because of the tears but i could have sworn i saw him blush.

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"I want you inside of me." I felt my face go hot, im pretty sure im blushing. I dont know why im blushing, maybe its because i feel embarresed that he said that out loud! Our noses are almost touching, i was staring into his brown eyes, i never did notice that his brown color is very shiny and pretty... GAHH GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF! THERE JUST NORMAL BROWN FREAKING EYES! Stop looking at them! 

B-bum

'Eh? Was.. was that.. no it couldnt be..' 

b-bummm

'Oh my god, my heart just skipped a beat!' I pushed him away from me, trying to compose myself again i inhaled.

"Im sorry Donghae. Lets just settle all this out like normal human beings okay? Lets have a normal relationship.. as in lets be friends?" My chest cringed when i saw the hurt/disappointed look on his face, i cant and i wont change my mind, this is for the best...

"Friends?" I held out my hand for him to shake, he looked at it for a while befor he slapped it away.

"Hell no."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then he walked away.

 

Kyuhyun p.o.v--

Did my eyes just decieve me? Did Donghae really just slap his hand away? Hae was comming towrds us looking like he was angry.

"Hey Hae." I said grabbing his shoulder, he shrugged me off.

"Dont touch me." He left with his two friends behind him, i turned to look at Hyuk he also had an angry expression on his face. I walked to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Hyuk, you okay?" 

"Okay? DO I LOOK FREAKIN OKAY?!" He snapped at me, "DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID? I ASKED FOR US TO BE FRIENDS AND HE JUST SLAPPED ME ING HAND AWAY! UGH! I AM SO DONE WITH THIS KID!" After he finished blowing his top off he stormed off leaving me alone and confused.

 

 

 

"What the hell just happned here?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

Hello everybody! Its been years since i last wrote! Just kidding just 5 months! lol xD I am sorry for not updating as much and to make it worse i dont have a reason i've just been lazy :p please dont hate me! D: Im thankful that you guys havnt unsubscribed :) I promise i'll start updating again! Gosh, i hope this story isnt getting boring and i really hope you guys like this short chaper... i know its short but please refrain from throwing your laptops at your walls, the walls dont deserve that type of abuse xD 

Anyways you guys thank you for still being subscribed and i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please look forward to any updates! :D

 

Subscribe&Comment! Love you all ! <33 ;3