Competition?

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

No ones p.o.v---

It has already been over a month since Eunhyuks come to visit his grandparents, his stay here has been anything but boring as he thought it would be. From being a straight male being pursued by a 15 year old  bad mouthed male he is now an 18 year old male with that 15 year old male who turned out to be his bestfriends cousin. Eunhyuk and Donghae have been in a relationship for 2 weeks already and Eunhyuk is honestly happy with Donghae even though he is clingy, whinney, jealous, etc etc, he likes being with him but he is also still hiding his realtionship with him because he doesnt feel comfortable about telling his family he's in a relationship with a male.

Donghae is understanding of his boyfriends situation, although he wished he could run to the highest peak of a mountain and scream out that Eunhyuk is his boyfriend, he respects his decision to keep quiet. It still doesnt stop Donghae from whinning though. 

Donghae p.o.v---

"Hey Hae look~" 

A hand made contact with my forhead, I grabbed the hand and was about to slam it on the table when i noticed a paper on it. 

"Whats that?" I asked, Kyuhyun only smiled and wiggled it in my face, annoyed i just snatched it out and read it myself. "No way... They're having a surfing competition Tomorrow!? Winner gets two tickets to a concert and 700$?!"

"I knew you'd like it! I saw it on my way to your house, you should totally join!" 

"You know what i will! I cant wait to win!" 

"You seem confident." 

I smirked, "But ofcourse, insecurity is for the weak!" 

Kyuhyun let out a loud laugh, "Whatever Hae, grab your board and get your out to that beach and practice! I'll grab Hyuk so he can watch you." He winked, i blushed.

Eunkyuk p.o.v------

"Siwon! stop flexing your muscles and come help me take these boxed out to the back!" I whinned, honestly these high school girls are so thirsty, they just come in here to see Siwon. Ladies please, that hunk of movie star looks is more colorful than a rainbow, no way he'd be interested in you aishh. 

"Sorry ladies but my friend is calling me but feel free to look around the shop and buy something since you girls are here." He flashed his dimples and those girls swooned, i bet they wish they could tap that hahaha.

"You're such a ladies man Siwon, too bad for them though right?" I laughed. He nodded in agreement.

"Haha yeah but oh well what can you do?" 

"You're so good looking though, how come you havn't snagged yourself a boyfriend yet?" I asked, seriously if you saw this man you would not believe he was single. 

"Well honestly im already interested in some one else but they just always seem to avoid me..." He said sadly, I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Who could that be?" 

"Well he is friends with your boyfriend... its Kibum..."

"HA! I KNEW IT!" We heard a voice yell behind us, we both turned around and saw Kyu and Donghae. Siwon embarrased, covered his face with a shirt. Donghae ran out the store then yelled, "BUMMIE I TOLD YOU! I FREAKING TOLD YOU! THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL!! NOW COME HERE AND SNAG YOUR PRIZE!" Honestly he is so embarrasing poor Kibum.... oh? Was that a FUHK YOU, YOU i hear? 

Donghae came back into the store with a wide smile then went up to Siwon.

"Hey Siwon it looks like Bummie doesnt believe me.. You mide going over and declaring your love for him for me?" He asked with his puppy eyes, Siwon sighed but went out anyway.

"Well now that thats over with... Guess what Eunhyuk!" 

"Err.. what?" 

"Theres a surfing competion tomorrow and im going to sign up for it." He looked so excited like a little kid, i smiled and grabbed his hands.

"Thats great Hae! I know you can win!"

Donghae p.0.v---

I blushed. 

"You think i can win?" I asked.

He nodded, " I dont think, I know. You got this kid." 

I frowned, "Kid?! We went over this! Its babe or babyyy come on Hyuk get it right." I pouted, he chuckled then kissed my nose,

"You got this BABY." He emphasized BABY, I huffed, he laughed again.

"You're going to come watch right?" I asked full of hope, he nodded again. "Good, now if you excuse me Im going to go practice see you later." I kissed his cheek and left. 

Donghae p.o.v-----

"I hate you so much...."

"But why.... You just got a confession from your eye candy!"

"And thats why i hate you! I looked like a complete idiot! He asked me to go on a date and word vommit came out!" 

"I can agree witht that, you sounded like an idiot Bummie. Poor confused Siwonnie.." Sighed Minnie.

I looked at Kibum, "But you ended up saying yes right?" I asked, he nodded. Oh good lord i can hear the angels singing. 

"I hate you, but i love you. Thanks.." He blushed, i grinned. 

"So Hae, you excited for tomorrow?" Minnie asked as he was building a sand castle, i sat down to help him.

"Ofcourse! Im confident that I...Why are you poking me Kibum?!" 

"Dude look at the surfer... he's really good.... Oh tz." 

I looked over to the surfer and my jaw dropped. He was surfing with so much ease, but thats not what impressed me, what impressed me was that he made it look so cool that guy almsot looks like hes straight out of an anime!

I huffed, "Pfff.. he's not that good... im better..." 

Kibum snorted,"Yeah you're great but if he's in the competion tomorrow than you're in trouble."

Kibum and I started bickering, Minnie kept pulling on my swim trunks but i kept ignoring him. I guess he was trying to tell me somthing about the anime guy because when i turned around he was standing there with two of his friends. 

"Hey man, I saw you surfing a while ago and i got to say that you're really skilled." He smiled, showing his pearly whites.

"Oh.. Thanks.. You're pretty good yourself." I said back, I couldn't help but take a really good look at this guy, he was semi dark skinned but really toned... not to mention handsome. But i got my Eunhyukkie!

"Haha thanks.. Im Kai by the way, these two are Kyungsoo and Sehun."  His two friends smiled and waved, we did the same. Wow, they actually seem like good people.

"Nice to meet you guysy imDonghae these twoSungmin and Kibum. By any chance will you be entering the competion?" I asked.

"Neh, i was looking at all the people surfing and they didnt look hard to beat but when i saw you, i automatically knew you'd be competition." 

I feel flatterd.

"Same goes for you. So im guessing I'll be seeing you tomorow?"

"You guess right. Well i just came to introduce myself, Come on guys lets go. Bye see you tomorrow." 

After they left i started to practice some more, i need to be better than him in order to win.

'Tomorrow will be interesting.'

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

"Did you see that!" Kyuhyun hissed, we were hiding behind the tables that were semi close to where Donghae and the rest were. Why are we hiding? Because Kyhuhyun thinks that that dark skinned guy was trying to get at Donghae.

"Kyu, they were just talking.. I dont see the big deal." I tried to get up but he pulled me back down. 

"Dude, arn't you worried that he might be trying to make a move on Donghae?! He is standing too close to him!" He hissed.

"Kyu, As long as he isnt touching him then its fine. He can make friends you know!" 

"Aissshhh you idiot... Let me tell you something, when ever a hot guy talks to Donghae first its because they are interested in him. It happens all the time!"

"Dont be ridiculous, Im going back to work. You should get back to work too i see a chubby kid drowing over there!" 

"Nah, he's fine. An old man just saved him."

"How are you not fired yet? You're horrible."

"Shut up, go back to folding your clothes stupid." 

"Stupid?!" I pounced on him, we started rolling on the sand. We were rolling for a good 4 minutes until Heechul finally came and seperated us. He was peeved that were making a scene and ordered us to run all over the beach. UGH THAT GUY SERIOUSLY.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the update! I just wrote exo members name even though im not really a fan.. (DONT KILL ME PLEASE) I only like overdoes lol 

Subscribe&Comment <3