Lets try.

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

After the incident Donghae spent the rest of the day crying. Jonghyun would try to console the young teen but Donghae didnt want any of it, he just wanted to be alone. After Jonghyun left, Donghae cried even louder not caring if anyone would hear him at this point. Kyuhyun went to go check on him, once he opened his bedroom door he was shocked to see Donghae curled up in a ball on his bed, too schocked to say anything he just closed his bedroom door and left. Kyuhyuns heart sunk seeing how heart brocken his little cousin was, he was upset with Eunhuk but what could he do? He didnt want to push his bestfriend too far, that would strain there friendship but he also didnt like seeing how badly heart brocken Donghae was. He just hopes that Eunhyuk realizes what he's done wrong and apologizes.

Next day Jonghyun p.o.v---

"Donghaeee, wake uppp.." I whinned, pushing his body a little. He groaned then rolled to the other side of the bed, i felt my eyebrow twich in annoyance, im not annoyed at Donghae i mean i completely understand how he feels but whats annoying me is how he let that er affect him this much! Again i pushed his body but he swatted my hand away.

"Why you..." I jumped on him then started to tickle him, he started having a giggling fit while trying to push me off but i wasn't having that. Amused by his reaction i begun to giggle too but that didnt last long when his fist collided with my throat, i fell off of him and onto the floor. Grabbing my throat with my right hand, i pointed accusingly at him with my free hand, "YAH!" I yelled trying to catch my breath, "YOU PUNCHED ME!! IN THE THROAT!" He merely shrugged.

"Sorry, it was a reflex. Now leave i want to sleep!" He went back under the covers but not completely, i pulled them off which caused Donghae to whine.

"Listen up Donghae! Today is my last day here and i want to spend it happily. Lets get out of here and get your mind off that ! Lets go to the mall and shop till we drop!" I declared, he rolled his eyes at me then got off of his bed.

"Jeez you're such a girl. Fine Let me just go get ready."

He went to the his bathroom, i assume he's gonna take a shower since i hear the water running. Being the nice friend that i am, i made his bed for him, I sat down on the bed to wait for him to finish. The sudden ringing of his phone made me jump, i looked at the caller ID and it was Kyuhyun, so i decided to answer it.

"Hello?" 

"Who's this? Where's Donghae?" I pouted at the response i got.

"Yah! A proper Hello would have been nice! Its me Jonghyun." I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"Ah, sorry about that kiddo. Wheres Donghae? What are you doing at his house this early?" 

"He's taking a shower. If you'd like you can leave a message and i'll make sure to give it to him." I offered.

"Ah, nah its fine. I'll just call him later. Bye!"

He hung up. I put his phone back on the nighstand then layed on his bed, 'Huh, wonder what he wanted....'

Kyuhyun p.o.v---

"Wonder what he was doing there?" I thought aloud, its only 7:30am and im headed towrds the store, i wanted to see how Hyuk was doing since i didnt talk to him after the incident. I was upset at him but he's my bestfriend.. i know why he acted that way, its because he was jealous, he's in so deep in denial that it is annoying. 

I went inside the store and i immediatly spotted Hyuk, he was at the corner of the store folding the shirts. Let me tell you, if we were in a cartoon he'd have a dark cloud floating over his head, i dont want him to think i was still upset so i crept up behind him and gave him a back hug. He turned around wide eyed in shock and i couldn't help but grin in response.

"Yah! You scared the outta me!" 

"Hahaha sorry, It looked like you needed a hug. How you feeling?" 

"Like .."

"I bet. I know Donghae feels like too. I went to his house yesterday to check on him and you wanna know what i saw? I saw him curled up in a ball on his bed, crying his heart out. He's really heart brocken Hyuk. I calle dhim earlier but Jonghyun answered." At the mention of his name i saw that he tensed up.

"W.. Why was he there?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Dunno, maybe he slept over?"

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

'HE SLEPT OVER?! HE WAS WITH DONGHAE THE WHOLE NIGHT?! AISHHH MY HEAD HURTS.' I slammed my hands on the table then grabbed Kyu by his shirt.

"My shift is over in an hour, wait for me and lets go to the mall and shop!" 

"The mall? Why there?"

"I just said that i wanted to shop! I need to releave some stree."

"Uh... Okay... but... are you going to apologize to Donghae?"

"No.. He has his boyfriend to make him feel better. What good would my apology do?" 

Kyuhyun slapped his hand on his forhead letting out a groan.

"Aisshhh Jinja!? You're so thick headed!!" 

"Whatever, are you comming or not?" 

"Yes."

Donghae p.o.v--

"Is it just us two?" I asked as we got off the bus. 

"No, Kibum and Sungmin are going to join us. Wonder what Sungmin looks like now.."

I laughed, "Dude, he looks the exact same. The only change is that he's taller." We both laughed as we entered the mall, i suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hae! I am so sorry that i couldn't be there for you yesterday! My wisdom teeth were a pain in the ! So much that once they were pulled out i knocked out!"

"Its okay Min, dont worry. Oh yeah, Min.. You remember Jonghyun right?" 

"Yes i do, whoa! You hella changed!"

"Haha but you havn't Sungmin! You still have your baby face!" He pinched his cheeks which caused him to pout.

"So? Im Still cute though."

We laughed then began to walk around the mall.

2 hours later---------------------

"Ah, im so hungry lets go get some food." We headed to the food court to grab a bite to eat, we were eating calmy but then Jonghyuns voice had to scare the out of me.

"Kyuhyun!" He yelled, i turned around to see that my cousin was walking our way. He stood infront of us and gave us a huge smile.

"Sup guys, didn't think i'd see you all here. Whoa guys, did you buy the entire mall? Look at all those bags!"

"It looks like you bought alot as well. Theres like 16 of em." Jonghyun pointed out, staring accusingly at all those bags. Kyuhyun looked at all the bags then started laughing.

"No these arn't mine. Their Eunhyuks im holding on to them for him since he is inside the bathroom."

My heart sank, of all places why'd he have to be here? Why?!

"Oh look, there he is! Hey Eunhyuk!"

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

I walked out of the bathroom but didn't see Kyuhyun there. I was about to pull out my phone to call him but i heard him yell my name, i looked back up only to see that he was a little further away, I was walking over there to him but he was with people who i couldnt really see well. As i got closer my heart started thumping as i realized who they were, i stood next to Kyuhyun feeling awkward. 

"Dont be rude Hyuk, say Hi."

"H..Hi.." I said rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment. 

"Seems like you like to shop to eh?" I was surprised that the blonde kid even spoke to me, before i got  a chance to respond he latched himself onto Donghae's arm. 

I dont know why, i honestly dont know why but my body reacted on its own. Next thing i knew....

I was pulling Donghae away from there.

Donghae p.o.v---

'What the hell? What the does he think he's doing?!' 

"Yah! Lemme go you bastard!" I yelled, trying to break free from his grip, i was struggling but he only tightned his grip on me. "Yah! You're hurting me! Where are you taking me!?" I didnt get a response, instead i got slammed onto a cold wall. I opened my eyes scanning my sorroundings, we were inside a cubicle in a mens restroom. 

"Wh..What are.." I held in my breath. His face was only inches away from mine, he was staring right into my eyes that it made my heartbeat quicken, i got pissed off. Im pissed off because i hate the fact that he's the one that gets my heart beat going! Without thinking i started puching his chest, "Why! Why are you doing this to me you ! Saying all those hurtfull things then suddenly acting like this.. Whats wrong with you!?" Slowly my punches started to weaken that i just let them fall down, he put his hands on my cheeks and i could feel my face heat up.. the warmth of his hands felt so good.. I opened my eyes but my vision was blurred, i knew i was crying... "I dont understand.. I dont understand why i ended up having feelings for an like you! Im sorry that i did! I hate you so much!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Dont hate me Donghae... Im sorry.."

"Ehh..?" 

I was pulled into a tight embrace, i tried to wiggle out but he only tightned the hug. 

"I am so sorry Donghae, im sorry for everything... I dont know whats gotten into me, but seeing you with that guy.. it made me extremely jealous.. I've never felt this way towrds a guy and it scared me, thats why i was so cruel to you.. I .. I Like you Donghae."

My heart skipped a beat.. He.. He likes me?!

He pulled away then cupped my face. I was blushing really hard and i knew i was crimson red.

"I want to try this with you.. This guy and guy thing... I want to be in a relationship with you Donghae.. Will you go out with me?" 

I couldn't believe my ears, was this really happining? I couldnt let out a response so i just nodded. He showed me his gummy smile and i couldnt help it, i smiled at him too, he hugged me again and this time i wrapped my arms around his neck, i swear i thought i heard a hallelujah somewhere.

"Did.. Did you hear that?"

"Huh? You heard it too?" We both turned around and saw the whole gang there staring wide eyed at us.

"HALLELUJAH! THANK THE GOD!" Cheered Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Kibum high fived each other and Jonghyun high fived my cousin. 

"Wait.. why are YOU happy? Dont you like DOnghae?" Asked Eunhyuk.

"Donghae? I dont like him. I like Kyuhyun." 

"WHAT?!" We all screamed.

Jonghyun shrugged, "Yeah i like Kyuhyun." 

"What!?" Yelled Sungmin as he held Kyuhyun protectivley. "He's mine!" Jonghyun smirked as he walked up to kyuhyun, he grabbed his shirt and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*SMOOTCH*

"JONGHYUN!!!!" Yelled an infuriated Sungmin, He ran out of the bathroom with Sungmin close behind him. 

"You alright Kyu?" I asked since he was standing there like a statue, his eyebrow twitched.

"I.. I think im going.. to go to alaska..." Then he walked out the door. 

"I'll leave you two alone, im gonna go save Jonghyun and prevent Kyuhyun from buying a plane ticket to Alaska." Kibum left leaving us alone. 

"Ummm.. So.."

"Eunhyuk. Thank you.. thank you for giving me a chance..." I smiled and hugged him, nizzling my face in his chest, inhaling his sweet scent. He hugged me back theb whispered, "No Donghae, Thank you."

 

---------------------------

Hello my lovelies! There you go! I think this was an actually long chapter, i am very satisfied :) Well i'll have this short since i have school tomorow and i want to sleep early plus my moms going to take me to the DMV to do my writters test.... wish me luck guys!! <3

Subscribe&Comment <3 They'll make me happy (: