Slight Jealousy?

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

After that incident, neither have spoken a word to eachother. If they would see eachother they would act as if they dont know each other and turn the other way, one didnt really care but the other was feeling frustrated but wouldnt say anything about it, it has only been a week since then.

Donghae p.o.v--

"Oh my god, i hate you!" I yelled throwing my pillow at my door, but instead of hitting the door i hit Kibum.

"Well, isnt that a nice welcome." He said sarcastically picking up the pillow as he walked in.

"Sorry, i didnt  mean you." 

"Its been a week Hae, are you still butty tickled about it? Besides i think it was the right thing for him to do." I glared at him but he seemed unfazed.

"Hmp, what would you know.." I mumbled, "Oof! Yah! What was that for?!" He threw the pillow at me! Jesus! Im in a horrible mood and he decides to throw a pillow at me!

"Come on, lets go do something. Minnie is at the dentist so lets go play soccer! We never get to play soccer when hes around because he doesnt like it!" 

"Fine, lets go!"

---Outside----

"Alright Bummie, you ready for me to kick your !?" 

"Ha, you wish Hae, you wish."

They were playing soccer for a good while, Donghae was feeling good, playing soccer really got his mind off of Eunhyuk and ofcourse off of the intimate things he wanted to accomplish with him. So all in all, he was feeling a lot better than before.

---------------------

"Damnit! Hae, go easy on me!!" Whinned Kibum since he couldnt keep up with my speed, i laughed seeing him like that is very rare. I kicked the ball wanting it to go inside of the net but instead of going in the net it....

"OOWWW! WHAT THE HELL?!" 'OH . Oh me, i just hit some guy in the back of the head! Curse you strong legs!' I ran over to the guy who apparently ended up on the ground face first. I kneeled down, shaking him.

"Hey, are you okay? Im sorry, it was an accident! I was trying to make it into the net!" I kept rambling and apologizing that i didnt notice the guy staring at me, "Uhh, are you okay?" He got up then grabbed my wrist and pulled me up as well, i started panaking, "You're.. You're not going to hit me are you!?" 

"Yah, yah! Whats going on?!" I heard Bummie yell from a distance 'Sweet jesus! Thank you! Bummie! Help me!' 

Instead of getting punched as i half expected, i was pulled into a hug. 'What the?' 

"Yah! You punk! Dont you remember me!?" Now, that he said it he does seem a little familiar.... OH!

"YAH! Jonghyun!? Is that you!?" He hugged me again and spun me around.

"Ofcourse! And here i thought you'd completely forgotten me!" 

"No way! Have you moved back here?" I asked him.

"Sadly no, we just came to visit since my grandparents still live here."

"Oh ! Jonghyun is that you!?" Asked Bummie who finally made it.

"Haha hey Kibum! Long time no see! Im glad you recognized me right away!" 

"Umm actually no... hehehe i just overheard Hae say your name. You look totally diffrent! Your hair is blonde and goddamn you got muscles bro!" 

"Hey guys, lets go somewhere and catch up yeah? People are starting to stare. Lets get the ball and go to the snack bar by the beach!" 

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Kyuhyun."

"Yes?"

"Stop it."

"Stop what."

"Will you stop staring at me!" I yelled irritated, he's just been staring at me for 20 minutes straight! Its nerve wrecking!

"Sorry sorry, im just so bored!"

"So staring at me folding shirts is boring!? How rude." I joked.

"Haha yes very boring. Im off duty today and i have nothing to do!" 

"Then why dont you help us clean up Kyuhyun?" Said Yoona as she walked in.

"Nahh.. not the cleaning type of person, anyway why are you here late?" He asked her, she told him it that she wasnt late, that today she was supposed to come at this time. Siwon walked out of the backroom carrying three huge boxes.

"Yoona? Go hang these up over there. Kyuhyun, if you're so bored why dont you go get us some food?" 

"Are you going to give me money?" 

"I thought we were friends! Just go buy us some food and i'll pay you back!" 

I laughed at the scene that was displayed, Kyuhyun said that he wasnt going to pay and Siwon tackled him to the ground for being cheap. Oh my god! Siwons got him in a head lock! Oh my god im going to pee on myself! this is funny!

"Gahh!! Fine! I'll go, I'll go!" Siwon let him go then pushed him out the store.

"Jeez what a weenie" Said a laughing Siwon.

Kyuhyun p.o.v----

"Jeez, what a brute! My neck feels brocken." I went to the snack bar ready to order food but instead of doing that, i saw something interesting. Donghae and Kibum  were with some blonde guy, and oh hell na, that guy is all over my little Hae Hae! 

Holy , dont tell me Hae is using this guy because of his heart break?! 

OMO!

DONT WORRY HAE! I'LL SAVE YOU! 

I marched right over there and go in between them two.

"Hey Hae, Hey bummie!" I said, i looked over to the other guy and gave him a slight glare. "Hello there, and you are?" I asked not sounding to polite.

"Hi, im Jonghyun. Donghae and Kibum's old childhood friend, nice to finally see you again Kyuhyun." He said, 'Jonghyun? THE Jonghyun who Donghae put gum in his hair?' 

"Jonghyunnie!? Thats you!?" He started laughing and nodding his head,"Oh damn man! You look so diffrent! I still remember you as little baby Jonghyun!"

"Haha, you look diffrent yourself. You're tan and have alot of muscles!" 

We chit chated for a while and i had completley forgotten why i was here in the first place.

"Oh right i forgot why im here. I'll see you guys later i need to buy food and go back to the shop." As soon as i mentioned the shop Hae's facail expression completley changed.

"What shop?" Asked Jonghyun.

"Its just like a gift shop, it has all sorts of things. If you like you can go ahead and check it out. I have to go, see yah!" 

'Whao, he's completley changed, i wonder if Hae still has feelings for the kid? Nah, i doubt it.. They were five after all..'

Donghae p.o.v--

After Kyuhyun left, Jonghyun was talking about how life is like over there in America. All this time i never knew he went to America, i just knew that he moved far away. 

"Can we go check out that shop?" He asked, I tensed up a bit but hopefully it wasnt noticable.

"S..shop? What for?" I asked. 

"Kyuhyun said that i should see it and i sort of want too. Can we go you guys? Pleasssee?"

"Umm I dont think right now is such a good time Jonghyun." Said Kibum. But Jonghyun keot insisting for us to go..

"Come on you guys, I havnt been here since forever!" 

"Fine.." I finally caved, he cheered happily so we headed over to the store. As we were walking Kibum whispered to me.

"You could have just said no." 

"I know, but i was starting to feel bad." 

We walked in the store and were greeted by Siwon, *Cough Cough Kibums man Cough*

"Good afternoon you guys, How are you guys today?" He asked flashing his dimples, and i swear to buddah Kibum almost passed out.

"We're fine thanks!" Jonghyun replied.

"Oh? I havnt seen you before? You are?" 

"Im Jonghyun nice to meet you! Im here to visit!" 

"You're happy haha, nice to meet you. Im Siwon, well please enjoy your visit and feel free to look around the store!" We were walking around the store since Jonghyun was looking around, he suddenly turned to us and said, "Yah, that guy is no joke. He is seriously y! Did you see his muscles!?" 

I laughed out loud (LOL XD) "Slow your roll Jonghyun, thats Kibums man." I quickly dodged a stuffed animal that was violently thrown at me.

"HE IS NOT MY MAN!" Yelled Kibum.

"Yet." I said, and again i dodged another stuffed animal.

"Hahah dont worry Kibum, im just saying he's really good looking. I wont steal your man."

"Oh my God, you people are going to drive me insane!" Yelled Kibum.

"Denial is horrible Kibum. Besides i like someone else." 

"Im not in denial!" We were busy lauhging that we didnt hear someone walk over to us.

"Yah! Will you guys stop being so loud! I can hear you all the way in there!" My body froze as i heard that persons voice.

Jonghyun p.o.v---

"Oh, im sorry! We didnt mean to be so loud." I apologized to the person who scolded us. 

"Its alright but please dont be so loud, the owner will come out and scold me." I noticed Donghae not turning around and i also noticed that the guy quickly glanced at Donghae. 

"Well Just dont be so loud next time." After he left I looked at Donghae.

"Donghae?" He didnt say anything. I backhugged him trying to get a reaction out of him but nothing. "Donghae are you alright?" 

"Im fine, can we get out of here now?" He asked, we nodded then left the store. Donghae was walking ahead of us so i decided to ask Kibum what was going on. 

"Donghae is completley head over heals with that guy." 

"Wah? Really?" I asked, "But it looks like something bad happned between them two?" 

"Well, that guy is straight and Donghae was trying to get him to like him but.. in the end it just didnt happen." My heart hurt a bit hearing the whole story, 'Donghae.. you must really like him..' 

I ran over to Donghae and gave him a tight hug.

"Bwoh!? Yah! What the hell?" 

"Donghae, how would you guys like to surf right now? Im not good, but you can teach me!" 

"Im down to surf, what about you Hae?" Asked Kibum.

"Surf? Hmm, that sounds great. Lets go get changed!"

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

Did my eyes just decieve me? Did that kid really just backhug him? Really Donghae? Only a week and you got some other guy? Why i oughtta-- wait why am i even getting upset over this? ughh.

"Yo, you okay?" Asked Kyuhyun.

"Yah! Dont sneak up on me like that!" 

"I didnt! You walked over to me!" 

We were bickering for a good 5 minutes.

"Why are you even getting mad at me!? What did i do?!"

"Aish! Nothing Kyu, just ugh!" I plopped down on the chair and rubbed my temples.

"Why are you so upset?" He asked, plopping down on the other chair next to mine.

"I dont know.." I answered.

"Sheesh PMS..Sometimes i wonder if you're a women" 

 

*SMACK*

 

 

"OWW!! BASTARD!!"

 

*SMACK*

 

 

"GAHH!"

 

 

 

------------------

Hello everyone! How are you~? c: Im sorry for the short chapter, i was going to keep writting but i decided to write the other stuff for the next chapter, plus i really need to pee right now and its hard to type, i mean im struggling right now as it is because i keep moving lmao XD

But! I hope you enjoyed the short chapter and i will update some time tomorow! i think DX

Can you guys guess who Jonghyun likes? c; i bet you cant lol XD

Subscribe&Comment <3 bye bye lovelies! <33