Kiss.

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

Jonghyun had left much to Eunhyuks pleasure, he didn't feel like having his energy drained by that ball of hyperactiveness. Then again he had another one, his boyfriend: Donghae. The first few days were a bit strange to Eunhyuk since he wasn't used to being with another male he was only with girls, but he didn't find it disgusting. Kyuhyuyun thought it was weird that he was so quick into changing his preferences but he convinced himself that his bestfriend always had a bit of gay in him, now when he said it to his face he got a big tub of strawberry ice cream over his head. Donghae beamed with happiness the first few days, he finally caught his monkey! He'd be stuck to him like glue, Eunhyuk would whine about not having personal space or privacy but Donghae being Donghae, he didnt care, he was just too happy that he got to hug him and be with him all day except there was something that bothered him...

1 week later----

Donghae p.o.v--

"Kyuhyunn!!!!"

"Ahhh!!" 

*BAMM*

"Do you always fall off your bed?" I asked, confused. Kyuhyun sat up with his blanket still wrapped around his body.

"No, not really. I mean you just scared the crap outta me with your yelling so maybe thats why i fell!" He said rolling his eyes at me, i rolled my eyes back and layed on his bed.

"Oh yeah sure, make yourself at home."

"Hmmmmm.." 

Kyuhyun p.o.v-----

"Hmmmmmm" 

'Hm? Somethings off with him.... well i guess its time to be nosy!' I crawled back up to my bed and layed next to Hae, i turned around to look at me, his facial expression was very stone like, i poked his forhead.

"Yah, what the hell?" He smacked my forhead.

"Yah! Thats no way to treat me!" I whinnned, pouting. 

"Well, why'd you poke me?!" 

"Is something wrong? You look like you're thinking about something?" 

"Well now that you mention it.. something is wrong." 

'Ofcourse.'

"There's always something wrong with princess Hae Hae." I teased.

"Yah, screw you. Anyway well... me and Eunhyuk have been dating for a week..." He started out slowly. 

"Yeah... so?" 

"So? SO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO?!" He yelled suddenly, catching me off gaurd which caused me to roll off my bed, again. He got off of the bed then started pacing back in fourth, i swear i wouldn't be surprised if he made a friggen hole.

"Yah yah yah, you're going to make a hole! Stop pacing! You're making me dizzy!" 

"We have been dating for a week!" He said again, i nodded, "He hasn't kissed me! Or held my hand!" 

Im dumbfounded right now.

"Seriously?! Thats what got you thinking so seriously?! Damnit Hae! Give him some time, he usually went out with girls you know." I stated matter oh factly, he didn't look amused.

"You dont have to remind me.. I know..."

"Well if you know, just wait untill he's ready to kiss you." 

"But i dont want to wait! GAH! YOU ARE NO HELP CHO KYUHYUN!" He stormed out of my room then slammed my door. 

"YAH! DONT GO SLAMMIN PEOPLES BEDROOM DOORS! YOU'LL GET ARRESTED AND I AINT GONNA BAIL YOUR OUT!" 

"Kyuhyun! Dont yell your father is still sleeping! Dont make me go up there!" 

"."

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

'Why do i feel like today is going to be a long day..' I looked out my bedroom window but saw nothing, just a giant tree with birds. 'Must be my imagination...'

"Good morning Sweetie, sleep well?" Said my grandma as she walked in, I smiled and got up to hug her. 

"Morning, yes i slept well. How bout you?" I asked, she pinched my cheeks and said she slept well too.

"Oh yeah Eunhyukkie, your mother called an hour ago." 

"She did? What she say?" 

"Nothing much really, she just wanted to check up on you since its already been a month since you've been here." 

"Ah really? Well its nice to know that she hasn't forgetten her son haha." 

"Yes, she sounded like she was having a good time. Come down breakfast is ready."

I headed to the kitchen and had my breakfast, Heechul was giving me those "I know you're secret Hyuk" look which irritated me so i kept kicking his leg from underneath the table. 

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it grandma." I got up and headed for the door, when i opened it i saw Donghae with a bored look on his face.

"Donghae? What are you doing here so early?" I asked confused.

"I missed you." I blushed.

"Yah, its 8:00am how do you miss me so early?"

"I just do." 

"Ohhh Donghae sweetie! Good morning!" Greeted my grandma from behind me, jeez when did she get behind me?

"Good morning!" He smiled at her, he has such a cute smile...

"Eunhyukkie dont just stare at him, let him in." 

I did'nt even know i was staring, i stepped aside to let him in. He greeted everybody before sitting down in an empty seat next to Chullie. 

"So Donghae what brings you here so early in the morning?" My grandma asked him, he fidgeted in his seat before answering.

"Well its been a while since i've talked you all, i just wanted to stop by and say hi."

The rest of the morning passed by quite nicely, well you know minus the insults between me and Hae, but it was still nice. Breakfast was served and we ate happily enjoying my grandmothers home cooking, now it was time to start heading out to the store to work, the three us said our gooddbyes then left. 

Heechul p.o.v---

"So im guessing you two are together?" 

"What gave you your first clue?" Hyuk replied sarcastically, Donghae was next to him hugging his arm looking all content.

"Oh i dunno, by how Hae Hae has your arm in a death like grip." I chuckled when Donghae shot me a glare. "Anyways, soooo give me some details! Have you guys gotten down and dirty yet?" I snickered at their expressions.

"YAH! W..WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Yelled Hyuk, red faced. Donghae was looking at the floor but i could see the blush creep all the way up to his ears.

"AHA! SO YOU HAVE! Oh my you naughty little boys!" I sang.

"Yah, whats with all this commotion this early?" We heard a voice behind us, oh Yoona!

"Yoona! Good morning my child!" 

"Heechul you're always so weird in the mornings...."

Donghae p.o.v---

'Ah, Its Yoona again... aishhh shes everywhere...' I thought bitterly as she joined our walk to the store, who invited her anyways? NO ONE.

"Good morning Eunhyuk!" She chirped annoyingly, 'Er ma gawd, this bish.'

"Morning Yoona." He smiled, showing her his gums, 'Wait what is this?! Dont you dare smile at her like that idiot!'

"Good morning to you to Hae"

"Hmm, Morning..."

At the shop------

"Donghae?"

"Yes?" 

"Why are you pouting?" 

"Im not."

"Oh really? C'mon Hae, whats wrong?" 

"Damnit Eunhyuk! Nothing!" I said trying to get him off my back, and in case you were wondering, yes i am upset. That Yoona has been all flirty with my monkey! When we got to the shop I stayed to help out a bit since I am Eunhyuks boyfriend, but that girl gave me the bench! She told me to just sit and admire him while she helped him out! How dare she! Trynna tell me its her job, shiz girl i know! I just want to help my boyfriend! The whole time i was sitting i was watching them interact and oh girl, i was not happy. They kept laughing and joking, she was a little bit to touchy with my boyfriend! So that is why im in this mood.

"Is it because of Yoona?" He suddenly asked, i shrugged. "Listen Donghae, I'll admit, Yoonas a real babe." I was about to thrash and tell him 'WELL DATE HER INSTEAD' when he grabbed my face and pulled it close to his. "I like you Donghae, I want to be with you. She's just a friend alright?" 

"Doesn't look like she wants to be friends with you..." I mumbled looking at the floor. He chuckled.

"Lee Donghae, are you jealous?" He chuckled again, i looked up and he was flashing me his adorable smile. We were staring at each other for a long time, without us even noticing our faces were getting closer and closer.. I wasn't aware of how close we were when i suddenly felt his breath on my cheek.. I closed my eyes waiting for him.. I wasn't really expecting him to do it i honestly wasn't but then i felt his plump lips on mine. Oh they are so soft and warm... sweet... the kiss wasn't long but im not complaining. He pulled away, blushing madly while looking around trying to avoid my eyes. I smiled then got up. He turned to look at me raising a curious eyebrow, I hugged him. 

"You finally kissed me.." I whispered, my head on his chest. He held me closer and patted my head.

"Yeah.. I guess I was to scared before... Since im you know... This is my first guy and guy relationship and im still new and dont know how to manage these feelings.... But.. seeing you pout and your jealousy was really cute.. I had to it was too cute.. You're too cute."

I beamed, he's really comming around! Oh my gosh, i cant even believe it! I pecked him real quick then ran out of his arms. 

"W.. What? Where are you going!?" He looked at me confused, I smirked.

"Well i finally got my kiss so im about to rub it in Kibums and Sungmins faces! See you later! Im expecting alot more of these in the future!" I tapped my lips and winked. I laughed at his facial expression then ran out the store.

No ones p.o.v--

"W.. that kid... what a tease." Smiled Eunhyuk looking at his boyfriends retreating back, "GAH! Wha.. When did you get here?!" 

"Seems like you already kissed my cousin, that better be all your doing monkey boy!" Kyuhyun playfully threatned him.

"Monkey boy!? Yah! screw you!" 

"Thats Hae's job!" Yelled Heechul from the bathroom.

Yoona was busy helping Swion unpack T-shirts, "These people, how can they be so energetic early in the morning?" 

"Its Love Yoona. Its love." Siwon said folding the shirts, Yoona just rolled her eyes and laughed."

It really was a long day.

-------------------

 

Hi everyone! Long time no see! 

Sorry for the long wait! I Hope this chapter isn't too dissapointing but i think its actually pretty long! :D

Subscribe&Comment <3 Love you all!