?!

This Summer is seriously going to be HOT

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

" is a killer, wanna die happy?" 'Oh my god! When will this kid stop?!' 

"Oh My God! Hae is gay!?" Yelled Yoona, 'Oh ! He said it infront of these people here?

"No Honey." Replied Chullie. Yoona smacked his arm.

"Well, excuse me! Im sorry that i wasnt aware of Hae being gay!" Yoona snapped. Okay so im just standing here, confused as hell, because of a 15 year old boy who basically asked me to sleep with him, while two airheads are arguing and strangling each other. I saw Kyu from the corner of my eye who was talking to a girl outside the store, i sneaked my way over there and grabbed his shoulder then pulled him inside.

"Yo! Whats the big idea!? I had my Game going bro!!" He whinned, i rolled my eyes then smack his arm, "Oww! What the hell?!"

"HELP ME! YOUR OBSSESSED COUSIN WANTS ME TO SLEEP WITH HIM!!" I screeched, Kyu scoffed.

"Tell me something i dont know." He said.

"HE MADE IT CLEAR INFRONT OF EVERYBODY!! Wait, what do you mean? YOU KNEW?!"

Kyuhyun p.o.v---

"HE MADE IT CLEAR INFRONT OF EVERYBODY!! Wait, what do you mean? YOU KNEW?!" 'Oh .'

"Whhaaattt.... nooooo..."

"Oh my god. That explains why you were doing all of those weird things to me!! You were trying to make me like those so i'd sleep with your cousin!" 

"Wow, and here i thought i'd have to explain myself. Congrats on figuring it out buddy! By the way.. not sleep, just to like him! See ya!" I said then ran away. I heard Hyuk yelling at me but i kept running.

"KYUHYUN! GET BACK TO WORK!" My scary boss yelled.

"Yes boss!"

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

That bastard.. i'll kill him!!! Okay Hyuk, one problem at a time. I walked over to Donghae, grabbed his wrist and went outside of the shop. I heard Chullie scream out 'DONT FORGET THE PROTECTION!'

"YAH!! LET GO OF ME WILL YA?! EUNHYUK! IT HURTS!!" I let him go. "Jeez, you could've been gentler..." I inhaled and let my thoughts process before i spoke. 

"Donghae. Listen to me. Listen to me good. This is never and i mean NEVER EVER going to happen! Hell im a straight male!!" 

"But you still let yourself remember?" He said, aish this guy is really too much! I blushed remembering it.

"Donghae why are you so stuck on me having having with you!?" I said loud enough for only the two of us could here since we were on a public beach. He raised his eyebrow.

"Are you stupid or what?" 

"Excuse me?!"

"I dont want you to have with me."

"What!? Then what the hell was that back there?!" 

"I want you to sleep with me."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFRENCE?!" I yelled frustrated, im on the verge of ripping off my own hair here!

"It sounds nicer then saying ''." Oh my god, someone kill me... Heyyy.. that creepy looking fat man over there sorta looks like a murderer.. HEY SIR WILL YOU PLEASE KILL ME!? 

"I have to get back to work. Please leave." I walked passed him when he grabbed my arm.

"WAIT!" 

"What Donghae. I dont have time for anymore of your bull!!" I was angry, when i looked at him he had a hurt look in his eyes... was that a little harsh..?

"BULL?!? HOW IS IT BULL!? IM BEING SERIOUS HERE!! EUNHYUK I.. I REALLY LIKE YOU!! I LIKE YOU!! I TRULEY LIKE YOU!! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH EUNHYUK!!" He yelled teary eyed, i felt him clutch my arm harder. I winced a bit, i tried to maked him let go of me but i couldnt, "WHY WONT YOU JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE?! PLEASE!!" People were starting to stare, i mean.. i'd stare to if a crying teenage boy was crying and holding another teenage boy by the arm painfully..

"Donghae... Stop.." I whispered, but he still wouldnt stop crying or let me go.

"NO! I WONT STOP! PLEASE JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE! I SWEAR IF YOU JUST DO IT I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE FOREVER!"

Donghae p.o.v---

I really dont want to leave him alone.. but i like him so much... maybe after the he'll start liking me! I doubt it but if its the only thing left then.. then so be it! Im still crying.. aish so embarrasing but i cant help it...

"Promise?" 'Huh?'

"W..what?" 

"You promise? If i do this.. you'll leave me alone?" 'He really wants me to leave him alone... its real.. i really do annoy him..' 

I nodded.

"Okay, stop crying. People are staring." I let go of his arm. I wiped away the tears with my arm, he bent down next to my ear, "Where are we doing this?" He asked, 'My hearts beating too fast.. its really going to happen..' 

"I.. i dont know.. umm my place? M.. my parents are.. are going out tonight and they.. they wont be back untill tomorow morning.." ! i stuttered! He nodded, he was about to leave when i stopped him again.

"Wait! You dont know where i live!"

"Dont worry, i'll find it. I have to get back to work." 

"O..Okay.." 

Kyuhyun p.o.v---

I saw the whole EUNHAE scene through my binoculers, i dont know why hae was crying though.. oh! speak of the devil! 

"Hae, are you okay?" I asked, he didnt respond. Well thats odd... "Hae?" I jumped of the lifegaurd chair.

"Kyu..."

"Yes?"

"Eunhyuk and I are going to have.. ." I was stunned,  was stunned that Eunhyuk agreed to it, but more stunned that my 15 year old cousin is going to have !! AND WITH MY BESTFRIEND!! 

"?! DONGHAE, ?! WHAT THE WHY?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO GET HIM TO LIKE YOU!!!" 

"WELL IT WASNT WORKING! ALL I DID WAS ANNOY HIM AND IT MADE HIM HATE ME!! WAS THE ONLY THING LEFT!!" 

"DONGHAE! HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?! ISNT GOING TO MAKE HIM LIKE YOU! WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER THE ??!!" He looked down to the sand.

"Nothing.. nothings going to happen.. if he doesnt like it or like me afterwards then i have to leave him alone for good.."

"Then what was the ing point of making him have with you?!" I yelled.

"KYUHYUN! I REALLY LIKE HIM THATS WHY!! IF HE'S NOT GOING TO BE MY BOYFRIEND AT ALL I MIGHT AS WELL JUST HAVE WITH HIM AND MAKE IT FEEL AS IF HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND!!" He stormed off.  I was at a loss for words, i sat my down on the sand, i pushed my hair back, i sighed.

"I need to talk with Hyuk... and fast.."

 

--------------

Hello every one!! I updated all the storied im working on! :D I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :D Its 1:10am here i should be asleep since i have to help my mom clean tomorow.. they;re making me a lil bday party.. didnt want one.. but they still doing it.. so shhiittt i better get alot of presents and freaking money! I WANT AN IPOD TOUCH 5!! XD

Subscribe&Comment :) Love you all!