Special Canned Tuna 29

The Bad Teacher

 

The Bad Teacher: After Sessions

Special Canned Tuna 29

 

 

 

 Not every day you get to wake up with the person you love right? Yes, correct. But we've been like this for years and for those years.. I still love it. My beautiful diamond girl, Tiffany Tiffany Fany Hwang. I leaned closer to kiss her but I stopped as she smiled while sleeping. Are you dreaming about us?

 

 Of course you are! You're smiling as we ride our Pegasus and fly, soaring up in our pink cotton candy clouds. Ooh ooh! And then I'll take one of the clouds and taste it! Then I feed you, damn it tastes so sweet! Ooh ooh! Then we'll ride a banana boat with a chocolate ice cream? Ooh o-

 

 "Taeyeon?"

 

 "Uhm.. Y-you're awake.." I didn't get to kiss her. Darn luck. "Y-yeah.. Uhm.. You just drooled on my face.." Wh-what?! I-I did?!

 "Sorry!" I quickly wiped my lips and her cheek. Damn was that embarrassing or what? I really need to stop thinking of sweets because Tiffany is definitely a sweeter baby. Damn it Taeyeon Kim!

 Tiffany sat up and I still lied beside her. Still devastated on what I did earlier, crap. But riding a magic carpet and flying to the moon is romantic right? Even rainbows are awesome.

 "Tae? You should have woke Seohyun up." She said as she set foot on the floor. I got up, my master orders me.

 I went outside our, I mean her room. I knocked on Seohyun's door to wake that big baby up. Seriously, big baby! "Seohyun! Wake up, we have a commercial shoot today.." I called out and knocked. But she's not waking up, that's weird. Seohyun's the kind of kid that wakes up earlier and brushes her teeth twice in a session, complete with mouthwashes and other clean-ups. Did I make sense? Of course I did! I am the leader, I do the same! What great Taeyeon is trying to say is that she's as responsible as me! Hah!

 "Seohyun-ah?" I called out. Come on, you have got to wake up. Or mother dragy-Fany will rush here and breathe fire. And dragy-Fany isn't happy with how I drooled on her face earlier. Who would be anyways? "Seohyooooooooon!" I called out and I heard a loud thud from the inside. I bet she fell on the floor. I waited for a while, I heard her rushing to the door.

 "Taeyeon-unnie! Are we late? I'm so sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Seohyun always panics when she wakes up late. Geez, kids. "No, but we better get ready okays?"

 I told her and she calmed down a bit. Tiffany went out of the room. Our own song OMG fits Tiffany when she doesn't have make up. She'll always make you say oh my god. She's beautiful. Okay, I always compliment her do I? Is it tiring?

 Get used to it bucko, because Taeyeon loves Tiffany that much. Oh yea, tell that to yourself Taeyeon.. I'm insane. Tiffany made me insane! Well not insane.. Just madly in love.

 Tiffany took my hand and we walked towards the kitchen. "Tae, prepare breakfast." She said and I hugged her by her waist. "Okay, sweetie." She smells nice. "So you'll start my day good with a new sweet name?" I hear her giggle at our sweetness. "No, I just think Queen Fany is amazingly sweet today. So it's sweetie." But just when we’re getting in the mood, maknae a.k.a. er came around and ruined it.

 "Unnies.." We broke away.

 "Yes?" Tiffany quickly replied.

 "Unnie, can I go to school again?" Seohyun asked us both. I turned to Tiffany. She did the same.

 "Ask our manager." I told her, what's with the school topic. I mean were so busy with the tours and promotions. "Taeyeon's right. You can always study, you're still young." Tiffany is always kind to Seohyun. I should be too! "And you're smart." I added. Hah! I am kind too, see?

 "But you know.. Would they allow me?" The baby girl frowned. Awe, she really wants to study. She's actually intellectual.

 "Of course they would! But when were on our break that is." Tiffany took a seat beside her baby. I quickly followed, taking the seat on Seohyun's other side. I have to show Fany I love our baby girl! "Yes, why don't you study on Jessica's school?" I suggested and Tiffany pinched my hand. "Hey!" I beamed her.

 "She can't be in an unsafe school. I want Seohyun in a nice school where she'll be comfortable." Tiffany sounded like a mother. Oh it’s okay, as long as I'm her other half.

 Back to the maknae goes back to school issue.

 "We can ask our manager on what school.. Jessica and Yoona's school is the last option." I said and hugged our baby. She's growing up, just yesterday she was small! Now she's taller than us. Damn it, I wonder why I don't grow. Yesterday, today and tomorrow my height remains. Unlike kids like Seohyun and Yoona! Life isn't so fair after all.

 "Please help me Taeyeon, Tiffany-unnie. Okay?" Seohyun asked. Oh why wouldn't?

 "Of course, Seobaby!"

 "Yes yes yo!"

 

 

 After the family talk and all the preparation for the commercial shoot, we went to the studio. Seohyun doesn't look okay though, she talked to the manager along the way. He didn't allow Seohyun to go back to school, he could only do so in the break. I knew it, poor girl. Maybe she's just jealous of Yoona being a happy student while she has to work. Is being TTS hard? Train, training, . But can't blame Seohyun, her parents decided this on her. Tsk tsk Seohyun.

 "Tae?" Tiffany came beside me.

 "Yea?" I fixed my pretty yellow dress. We're going to do a commercial for a diet and healthy canned tuna. I could have worn a fish costume, particularly tuna. Fany could be the can, I wanna go in her like a tuna does.

 

 Wah! Byun! Keke. I smell something fishy Kim Taeyeon!

 

 Oh no, it must be my romantic mind. Kim Taeyeon is not fishy and y, I'm just romantic and affectionate. I think that would be cute! I mean, the can opens up widely for the fish. Ohh ohh! That would be great! Keke.

 

 My mind is amazing. Totally!

 "Tae?" Oh I remembered.. Tiffany and I were talking. "Yes pretty?" I asked.

 "You're spacing out for 7 minutes already.." O-oh..

 "Sorry, Fany.." Damn these thoughts. You know I could write a book someday with these. A green book!

 Just when I was quite lonely, Fany hugged me. "I'm fine Fany." I said and she broke the hug. Awe, she's so sweet. People don't care, were both girls right? Except for TaeNy fans. That could have been TaeNy moment # 140 if it was caught on cam. You know, fans are cool. Sometimes its freaky and scary but when they make stories of what me and Fany actually does, I mean how did they know that?! Tha- "You're being lost again, Tae Tae.." I have got to stop these. I'll focus on you Fany!

 "What did you say earlier?"

 "I asked what's taking Seohyun so long in the bathroom." Oh yea. Where's our maknae? She said she'll go to the comfort room before the shoot, for a while. For a while is kinda long.. So Fany and I decided to walk around and get her back.

 "Tae.."

 "Yea?" I have focus now! Hah! Beat that Professor. X! Kim Taeyeon is a master in focus, oh yea. Beat that Jean Grey and Professor bald X!

 "Did you hear me Tae?" Uh.. Uhg. Crap.

 "No.. Sorry." Damn.

 "I said we could have worn some fish costumes don't you think?" Hah! Great minds think alike!

 "I've thought the same." Then Fany laughed.

 "Then we'll do a silly fish dance?" No way.

 "No." That would be so hilarious. I don't want you to look funny, Fany. "You're better in a pink sunny dress." I said and she beamed me with the eye smile. It’s like Cyclops optic blast, only heart killing.

 "There's Seohyun." Fany found Seohyun talking to someone near the comfort room. Kinda far from us, so I focused on this person. Wait.. Yoona?

 "Wow! Hey, Yoona!" I waved but Yoona didn't look at me. That's odd. That's Yoona right?

 "That's not Yoona but she does look like Yoona." Fany said and she dragged me to hide in a nearby edge. "Why are we hiding?" I asked.

 "Nothing, I wanna observe Joohyunnie." She said and I listened to Seohyun and.. Yoona's conversation. Fany loves hide and seek, totoro, pink, secret mission stuff and Kim Taeyeon.

 

 "Don't you remember me?" Its Seohyun's voice. Hmm..?

 "Uhg.. I don't sorry." The other one said I guess. This feels like stalking.

 "I'm Seo Joohyun, Seohyun. We were friends back then." We are stalking Fany-ah.

 "I know you're Seohyun of TTS but am I really your friend back then? I don't remember being your friend." Damn this girl. She's lucky to have a celebrity friend!

 "Hmm.. Your name.. Your name is Yuri right?" So Yoona's missing twin is named Yuri.

 "Yes. But I really don't remember you Ms. Seohyun. Yet I'm glad you personally said this to me." H-hey hey Fany don't hop on to my head. "I wanna see Tae, let me see." Y-yea fine. "Wait Yuri!" I caught a small glimpse, Seohyun held on Yuri's wrist. Wow this feels like watching a drama.

 "Uhm.. Yes?" Since Fany was the one seeing the good stuff, I decided to just listen.

 "Please remember. I'd like to be your friend again!" Woooah! Is this Seohyun? That was kinda blunt for her.

 "Hey, Tae.. Seohyun's aura is different." Tiffany finally lets me see.

 Oh, Hmm.. She's right. Seohyun looks down to her sandals but.. She. This Yuri girl..

 "Suspecious."

 "You got that right!" Fany agreed.

 "Another potential lover for our maknae?" I asked and Fany smiled. "Yes. Operation taken maknae 2!" She said in a low tone. We vowed to each we will find our maknae a suitable lover. Since Yoona was a failure maybe this Yuri kid is a success. I'm getting excited! I feel like Fany and I are cupids, cupids in love with each other.

 "Let's go, before Seohyun sees us." Tiffany took my hand and we tip toed to walk away. Kekek! Told you she likes secret mission stuffs and me. Well I like these too, but I love her. And since she loves Seohyun like a sister and a daughter, I'll definitely shoot a love arrow to this Yuri.

 Yuri-ssi, you're so going fall in love with our baby girl. It’s a spell! And when Kim Taeyeon casts a spell it will never be broken! I'm better than Harry Potter or David Blane, never forget that. I make magi-

 "Tae?" Oh great. I lost focus again. Crap.

 "Sorry Fany.."

 "I was just about to say l love you, really." I was speechless. That's something the prediction of the great Nostradayeon Kim didn't handle.

 "You know Fany, you're the best." She is.

 

 


 Is TaeNy great? I let you guys decide for my Hyunnie and Yuri up to this point.. :)

 Now thank you guys so much for the support up until this moment. I'll have a new fic soon, I'm still working on it. Unlike this fic, which before I posted was done about ages. This fic was over around October 2012, was first read by my best friend / beta reader. Then it was started to be shown after Yuri-Effect had ended. The Bad Teacher was a fic with a purpose to make you guys laugh and probably love the characters, I hope it served its duty very well. Ms. Jung, Loser Yoona, TTS Taeyeon dork, Agent Fany and Single Maknae, Nerd Yuri, Bullies Taecyeon, Nickhun and Hara and Mysterious unamed Ms. Jung ex-bf. Everyone was great~ So was this fic! Right? I did well didn't I? I sometimes re-read some parts because they make me laugh.. I hope you guys felt the same! 

 So guys lastly, I hope to see you all on my next fic! Well not everyone is a YoonHyun shipper, but its okayy. I can't predict if it is as good as this but for me its good because I like what I write.. keke!

 

 Seeyouuus!

 

-Officer choikufu ♥ Commander Seo Joohyun