May I have this dance?

Maid for each other

Kris' POV: 

FINALLY I'm away from my father but stuck with other guests... I cant seem to win... that's when the music starts up and people begin to move to the dancefloor and as I look out, Luhan is already there dancing with a girl! Whch reminds me... I havent seen Sophie in a while... I wonder where she's gotten to... "Ah so may I ask how you came to China?" I ask an elderly woman ask from the distance and when I turn see her talking to Sophie... and I must say she looks beautiful tonight.... "Well my parents adopted me from London and bought me over here when I was seven years old, I grew up in Shanghai" she replies as the woman nods "And what do your parents do?" asks the woman "Well my dad owns a restaurant and my mother works at a nursery" she replies... so working with children runs on the womans side "Well I must say you're a delightful young woman... every other person I've spoken to so far has been so rude" says the old woman as Sophie laughs and I laugh at her laugh... 

Soon she's all by herself... my chance... "May I have this dance?" I ask her as I hold my hand out "Why of course you may" she says as she takes my hand and my heart is going at a hundred miles per hour, "Are you alright?" she asks as I lead her to the dancefloor "Yeah I'm fine just... dad being dad" I say as she nods "Just give it time" she says as she places her hand on my shoulder and I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her in close... again my heart is beginning to race as we begin to dance around. As we began to dance she didnt take her eyes of me once and well who could complain? Wait... the way I'm sounding... have I fallen for her? "Excuse me Kris there's someone I need you to meet" says father as he RUINS our moment... brilliant "I'll see you later" she whispers to me as I walk of and leave her there DAMN IT!

No one's POV: 

As Kris walked of with his father Sophie decided to find Luhan and the others to call it a night "Excuse me Miss Baker?" asked a voice behind her and when she turned around saw an elderly woman looking at her "Yes" she replied "I'm Mrs Wu, Kris' mum, can I perhaps know your relationship with my son?" she asked 'Relationship?' Sophie thought. "I work for Master Wu, that's all" replied Sophie "Then why were you dancing with him?" asked his mum "That's called being polite Mrs Wu, I can assure you there's nothing going on with me and your son" said Sophie as his mum glared at her for a second "Good... be sure to keep it that way" she said before walking away 'Rude much?' thought Sophie as she continued her search to get home... 

Kris' POV: 

"Kris this is Mr Liu and his daughter Amber" says father as he introduces me to our guests and as I look at Amber she's nothing like I pictured her to be, one being she has a tomboyish image to her unlike the other girls around here. "Father can I talk to you for a second?" I ask him as I pull him to a corner "What do you think you're doing?" I ask him "Just introducing you to some friends of mine" he replies "No you're not... that's the girl you want me to marry isnt it?" I ask him and he says nothing... I knew it.... "Anything wrong?" asks mother as she comes to join us and I walk away rolling my eyes... brilliant.... 

No one's POV: 

"Did you find out who that girl was?" asked Mr Wu "Yes, she's a maid for Kris and she says that there's nothing going between the two of them" replied Mrs Wu "Well then why were the two of them dancing together?" asked her husband "My thoughts exactly" she replied as they watched their son walk away.