A fathers 'love'

Maid for each other

No one's POV: 

"Wake up sleepy head" said Tao the next morning as he, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Xiumin crowded around Kris' bed "What are you doing here?" he asked as he burried his head under his pillow "We're here to take you out on one of the most brilliant days of your life" replied Tao as Kris finally opened his eyes "But I have to go to work" he said "No you dont, we managed to convince Mrs Li to ring your father to tell him you were ill... now you're free to spend the day with us" replied Chen as Kris sighed before sitting up in bed. "Beauty of a bruise you have there" said Lay as Xiumin and Chen began to drag Kris out of bed "Alright, alright I'm coming" he said as he slowly trudged after the others and upon seeing the picture of him and his parents he picked it up and lobbed it against the wall... 

Sophie's POV: 

"Ok now, how would I say this in English?" I ask the students in my last class of the day "Uh.... How much is... this?" asks one of the sutdents as I nod and the bell goes "Ok before you go, I've marked your books and all you need to do is look through the comments and make adjustments" I say as they nod and began to walk out of class... next stop... my other job!  "Sorry I'm late the traffic was herrendous" I say to Mrs Li as I come running in "It's fine my dear, now the list of what you need to do is in the kitchen" she says as I bow and she leaves. 

To do: 

1) Check to see if any rooms need cleaning. 

2) Make sure the garden is clean for the Master's party tomorrow night. 

3) Make Master Wu some food. 

"Shouldn't be that hard" I say aloud and that's when I find another sheet of paper; 

Sophie, 

Hi! We've taken Kris out for the day because... well he deserves it. Dont believe any bad stories he has to say about us when he comes back because well.. we're just amazing! We'll bring him home safe and sound so dont worry! ^.^

From, 

Lay, Luhan, Tao, Xiumin and Chen 

I guess it will be quiet here for a while... right first thing is first... what needs cleaning? By the looks of things... everything is pretty good... the same may not be said for Kris' bedroom... Hmmm... "It's messier than the other day" I shout as I look around his room... once again the bed is all over the place as are papers.... this guy.... soon enough the room is clean once again and now time to check the garden. That's until I come across the picture again, this time I know its Kris as a baby with his parents, cute! But why is the fram cracked... did he throw it? "Ah you're home" I say as I go back downstairs and he walks in "How was today with the others?" I ask him "How did you know I went out with them?" he asks "Lay and the others left a note" I say as I make my way to the garden "Why are going out there?" he asks "Because Mrs Li asked me to check if it was clean for a party tomorrow night" I replied "Ah it's clean trust me" he says... guess that just leaves food. 

"I'm sorry" he says as I begin to get stuff out to cook "For what?" I ask "For snapping at you" he says... he's already apologised "It's fine... I was butting into your personal life and I shouldnt have... at least your bruise has gone down" I say pointing to his cheek "Yeah no thanks to dad" he mutters... his dad... "Come with me" he says as he takes me to the living room and tells me to sit down as he sits across. 

No one's POV: 

*flashback* 

"Kris will you just listen to me for a moment" said his father as Kris paced around the room "Are you freaking kidding me? You want me to marry someone who I have never heard of or met or will NEVER love in my lifetime just so you can make more money?" he asked as he turned to face his father, "It's to help the family..." began his father before Kris interrupted saying "NO this is for YOU, I made my money my way and you just want more because you're a greedy good for nothing man" his father's patience was now running thin on him. "You're not even going to do this for me or your mother?" he asked and that was when Kris snapped "You and mum? You guys have NEVER been there for me... you ruined my childhood kept me away from what most boys were doing growing up and then completly forgot about me... YOU GUYS ABANDONED ME" he shouted as people outside the office began to slowly walk away to avoid Kris' wrath. 

"The only person who's ever been there for me is Mrs Li she's been to everything that's been there for parents to go see... she's more of a good parent than you or that woman have ever been to me" he said and at that moment he fell to the floor with a pain on the side of his face, his father had just punched him in his rage. "Kris me and your mother are only doing this because we love...." began his father before Kris interrupted "Love, LOVE.... THIS IS LOVE? You guys have NEVER known what love is and you never will... take this as a no to your ing marriage proposal daddy" he said and walked out of the office, slamming the door behind him and making his way home. When he entered his house he found Sophie with his friends.