Go away

Maid for each other

No one's POV: 

"We have nothing to talk about" said Kris as he opened his door "Now get out" he added as his father sighed "I suggest you listen to what I have to say" said his father "And why should I?" asked Kris "Because if you dont you're putting Sophie in danger" said his father as Kris' head whipped around. "Dont you DARE bring her into this" he said pointing to his father "Well I suggest you shut the door, sit down and listen to what I have to say" replied his father as Kris slammed rather than shut his door and slumped down onto his sofa "Begin then" Kris said as his father stood up and faced him. "You are to marry Amber" he said as Kris rolled his eyes "I thought I told you that I am NEVER going to marry her" he said "Well think of it like this Kris, if you dont agree to marry Amber and break up with Sophie then I am afraid me and your mother will have to take action into our own hands" he said "You wouldnt dare" said Kris "Trust me son I would" said his father. 

"Dont call me son... you've never been a father to me you have NO RIGHT" said Kris as he stood up "Break up with Sophie" said his father ignoring what Kris had said previously and Kris began to pace the floor. He loved Sophie so much and didnt want to break her heart... but he also didnt want to see her get hurt... "Fine I'll do it... but once I'm married... dont you ever come near me again or so help me" said Kris as his father nodded "Now get out" he said as his father shook his head "I think I'll stay here just to make sure you dont do a runner with her" he said and Kris was about to protest until he remembered what his father had told him and went upstairs and slammed his bedroom door shut... how was he going to do this to Sophie? 

-------- 

The next day Sophie came to Kris' house happier than usual, last night was perfect for her and when she woke up this morning she realised that she must have fallen asleep at some point and Kris had carried her to her bed. "Hello" she said happily as she found him sitting down waiting for her and as she went to hug him he pushed her away violently "What was that for?" she asked "You need to leave" said Kris as Sophie looked at him confused "But I've only just got here" she said as Kris got up 'This is harder than I thought' he thought to himself. "You failed alright" he said which made Sophie even more confused "I failed what?" she asked 'This is it' Kris thought as he turned to face her "You honestly thought I like you? Thought I actually cared for you? I was lying, I was only doing that in the hopes that my parents would see that I was 'in love' and drop the wedding... after I would have dropped you" he began as Sophie looked at him in shock and tried to deny everything he was saying. 

"My parents however are still going ahead with the wedding... meaning you were just a waste of time... now you can go" he said as he turned to face her "You're lying" she said "No I'm not" said Kris '...' "Yes you are... this isnt Kris speaking this is somebody else telling you to say this stuff" she said as she tried to move towards him and he pushed her away. "I am not lying Sophie" he said "Yes you are" she said her voice beginning to crack and Kris so wanted to grab her and run... but he knew he couldnt "I AM NOT A LIAR" he shouted as Sophie jumped "Just go away" he added as Sophie began to cry "And to think I was actually falling in love with you... all those time I comforted you and helped you out... you're just like every other spoilt prick out there" she shouted as she ran out crying. 

At that point Kris had turned around and was going to run after her but his father stepped out and stopped him and instead he went to his room and tore everything apart until he collapsed in exhaustion, at that point he had now lost the one thing he was willing to protect and die for, the one thing he wanted to love for eternity and make happy...at that point he had lost Sophie... 


How did you guys found this chapter? I think I rushed it and its quite crappy :S 

Is that what you guys think?