HE LIKES ME?!?!?

Maid for each other

No one's POV: 

"Sorry I'm late" said Sophie as she entered the house and met Kris on the way "You alright?" he asked as he noticed how she looked "Y-yeah I'm fine" replied Sophie as she went to check the list that Mrs Li left her: 

To do: 

1) Check to see the condition of the garden, leave a note for the gardener in the morning. 

2) As usual prepare food for Kris. 

Once Sophie had finished reading the list she quickly went to the garden to have a look as Kris followed behind her 'Something is up with her' he thought to himself as he followed her out. As Sophie stood by the pond she looked out and completly blanked out as Kris stood next to her and that's when he noticed the trace of a handprint on her cheek... and he knew that handprint very well. "How did you get that mark on your cheek?" he asked as he traced the outline on her cheek and she jumped at his touch "W-what mark?" she asked as she began to panic 'Oh no' she thought "Sophie, where did you get that mark?" he asked as she broke down crying and ran back into the house and he ran after her "Sophie wait" he called 'I have to get out of here' she thought to herself as she ran for the door but Kris grabbed her arm and spund her around making her face him.

"L-let me go Kris" she said as tears continued to fall "What happened?" he asked as Sophie shook her head "W-we cant b-be seen like this" she said as she tried to get out of Kris' grip on her arm "What are you talking about?" he asked and Sophie knew she couldn't keep it from him anymore. "Your mum c-came to my h-house and sh-she" she began before Kris cut her of "Wait... my mum did this to you?" he asked as Sophie nodded before crying again, she expected Kris to get angry and flip out again but instesd he just hugged her and let her cry on his shoulder for a while as she slowly hugged him back. "Go sit in the living room for a bit, I need to make a call" he said soon after as Sophie went to sit down and Kris walked away to make his call. 

Soon Sophie could hear shouting coming from another room and was worried Kris was going to trash the place again so she went to see what was going on "I already told you I am not going to get married" she could hear him say as she approached his room "So what if I like her is it such a crime to like the girl?" he asked as Sophie leaned in close to the door 'So he likes someone' she thought to herself as she continued to listen to see who the girl was. "Well you didnt have to go and slap her across the face did you?" he asked and Sophie's eyes widened 'WHAT... HE LIKES ME?!?!?!?' she thought "Whatever mum I'm going now" he said as his voice got closer to the door and Sophie turned around to run back downstairs but as she did she walked into a stand that had a vase on it and it fell to the floor with a loud bang "Oh no" she muttered as she heard the door open and turned around to find Kris looking at her... 


Right subscribers and readers, this is the time where both kpopfanatic1 AND cleo12 ask you this: 

What happens next? 

We are giving YOU the power to tell us what should happen and be wise in choosing... plus without your comments we wont be able to update so it's all down to you!!! *points at laptop screen like a fool*