The scary side of Kris

Maid for each other

No one's POV: 

It was 5:30 and Sophie was sat in the kitchen as usual marking books from school, she had finished most of the tasks that Mrs Li had left her and the only thing left was to cook for Kris... after she had done that she was hoping he would be home early and let her go home early so secretly she had her fingers cross. That was when she heard the front door slam shut and she jumped feet nearly spilling her drink 'What was that?' she thought to herself and then she heard things being smashed in the frontroom and when she had a look she saw Kris angry as every smashing everything up and shouting. "Kris" she called as she slowly walked towards him as he picked up a glass vase "SHUT UP" he yelled as he lobbed it at her but she managed to dodge it as it hit the wall and shattered into a million pieces and he continued on his rampage as he kicked the table over and punched the wall a few times... Sophie had never seen him like this before and she didnt know what to do.... 

"Kris calm down" she said as she slowly walked towards him "Kris stop it" she said as she tried to approach him but he grabbed her wrists tighlty "I said to shut up" he said as he roughly pushed her away and she fell to the floor her arm and hand landing on the broken glass as it pierced her skin and she began to bleed. As Kris continued his rampage it looked as if he would never stop but when he saw Sophie on the floor he had realised that he had let his anger get the best of him and he was now hurting the people around him. What Sophie saw next was Kris stare at her before he fell to his knees and then she heard him cry "Kris?" she asked as she got up and crawled to him "I'm sorry" he whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck being sure to not get blood on him and he began to cry again "Shh, it's ok" she said "No it's not... they dont love me Sophie... they dont love me" he said as he began to cry again... finally he was able to let out his emmotions... after years of wanting to he was able to tonight...

"All I've ever wanted was to hear them say they loved me... and they cant even do that" he said as his tears continued to fall and Sophie found tears welling up in her eyes as she hugged him tighter "Listen to me, go upstairs and rest and I'll clear up this mess ok?" she asked a while later "No I'll do it I made the mess" replied Kris as Sophie shook her head "Go and rest... you need it" she said softly as Kris nodded before making his way upstairs. When he was gone Sophie looked around and sighed.... looks like she wasnt going home early like she wanted to, first thing was first though she had to sort out her arm and hand before she could do anything else and as she began to patch herself up she began to shake with fear... for the first time tonight she saw the scary side of Kris and she hoped she never saw that side of him again... ever....