Making it up to you

Maid for each other

Kris' POV: 

I'm a genious, if I take her out for dinner to say sorry she'll probably fall for me! "Here we are" I tell her as I stop the car outside a small restaurant "You dont have to do this" she says "Yes I do, it's my way of saying sorry" I say as we both make our way inside "How many are eating today?" asks a waiter "Just the two of us" I reply as he bows and leads us to a table before handing the two of us a menu. "Dont be afraid to order something expensive... it's my treat" I tell her as she nods and begins to look at the menum "Ready to order?" asks the waiter as we both nod "You first" I tell her as she nods "I'll have the Moo Shu Pork please" she says as the waiter nods and turns to me "Moo Goo Gai Pan" I tell him as he takes our menu's away and comes back with our drinks. 

"You seemed happy with your order" I tell her as she nods "It was one of my faviorite dishes growing up and its my dad's speciality at his restaurant in Shanghai" she says "Really? I'll have to visit there one day" I say as she nods "You'll deffinitely know you're in his restaurant when you're there" she said "How?" I ask her "Because he has a massive picture of us when they first adopted me hanging up on the wall" she says as she begins to blush and I begin to laugh. "I'll deffinitely visit Shanghai sometime soon" I say as her eyes widen "Be warned... my father is quite weird" she says "What's his name?" I ask her "Fah Bao-Zhi" she replies.... I'll remember that name... When our food arrives, Sophie's eyes were as wide as saucers "I thought you liked Moo Shu Pork?" I asked her as she nods "I do we just never had THIS MUCH growing up" she says "Is it good?" I ask her "You've never tried it before?" she asks me as I shake my head... the truth is I have tried it before... I just want to see what her reaction is... "Come here" she says as she picks some up "Eh?" I ask "Come here she says and as I lean in she feeds me a bit... well I can honestly say I wasn't expecting that... 

"Good isnt it?" she asks as I nod my head and she smiles "My turn now" I say as I feed her "That's good" she says as she tucks into her own food. Soon we're chatting and laughing and for the first time in a while I'm actually happy "You see Meifeng why cant you find a man like this girl has here?" asks as an elderly woman as her daughter follows behind her rolling her eyes and when they're gone the two of us burst out in laughter. Soon the meal is over and night begins to creep in as I take her home, "Thank you... for tonight" she says "No problem, just think of me making it up to you" I say as she nods "I'll have to make it up to you some day" she says.... if only she knew about how I felt... 

"I'll see you tomorrow night" she says as she gets her stuff and I watch her walk in the house before leaving.

No one's POV:

As Sophie walked into her house and Kris drove back to his, someone was watching from the distance "Mr Wu?" asked the person as he answered his phone "Yes, he took her out for dinner and then Kris has just dropped her home" said the person as Mr Wu sighed from the other side "Thank you, keep me updated on anything else" replied Mr Wu as he hung up the phone and turned to his wife. "I told you there was something going on with the two of them" she said "What do we do?" asked Mr Wu "Leave it to me... I'll sort her out" said Mrs Wu before retiring to go to bed. 


Ooooooo! 

So how are you guys finding this story? 

Talk to us!!! Please? You're to quiet!! :(