Am I falling for her?

Maid for each other

Kris' POV: 

There, I can finally tell someone how I got this bruise and I can finally pour my emmotions out.. but why am I not crying... usually when someone reveals something they've kept locked inside them for a while all their emmotions come flooding out... why not me? "I... I see" says Sophie as I finish explaining what happened "I'm use to it... he and 'mummy' never loved me" I say "Dont say that" she says suddenly making me jump. "Of course parents love their kids... they just have different ways of showing it" she says as I roll my eyes. "No dont roll your eyes at me and listen" she says as she turns my head so I'm facing her "When I was first bought to China I use to hate it, mainly because there was a serious language barrier between me and my parents... but no matter how many tempter tantrums I threw and how many times I told them I hated them they continued to show me love until I got the fact that even though we were very different people they would always love me and support me. Sure you and your father are going through a very rough patch right now but think about this; was he always like that to you because I'm sure he loved you from the start" she says before getting her stuff. 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask her "I only work Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays... so I'll see you Sunday" she replies as I nod and watch her walk out... but to my surprise... I dont want her to go and I'm tempted to go after her... but something stops me from doing so... am I falling for her? 

*next morning* 

"Master Wu, time to wake up and get ready for breakfast" says Mrs Li the next morning as I slowly wake up "What's been done so far?" I ask her "The stage where the meal and dance is going to take place" she tells me as I nod "What would you like for breakfast?" she asks "Pancakes will do me" I say smiling at her as she bows "Oh Luhan and Chen are here to visit you" she adds... oh no... "Hey Kris... when is Sophie coming?" asks Luhan as he sits on the edge of my bed "She isn't working until Sunday" I reply rubbing my eyes and sitting up "Shouldn't stop you from inviting her to the party later" says Chen "But she's just an employee... she wouldnt be interested in the party tonight" I reply as Chen pouts. "But she's our friend Kris" says Luhan as I sigh "Plus the amount of time she's worked here so far... surely you two would have built up some sort of bond other than a worker and master relationship?" he adds 'If only you knew' I thought to myself as I got out of bed. 

"Invite her if you want but dont blame me if she has a boring time" I say as they both cheer and run down the stairs "Where are you two going?" I ask them "To tell Sophie she has a party to get to" replies Chen as I role my eyes but cant help feel excited... Sophie is coming to the party tonight... hopefully. One problem though.... dad's going to be there.... 


Right my loving 9 subscribers that I have so far... how are you finding this so far? 

Good, bad, VERY bad?

Speak to me (and cleo12) because then we'll know how to improve! :)