Blame Taeng's Mini Figure

Ordinary Story

 

Taeng’s POV

It’s class time, I sat beside Jesse as usual. Blah, History. I never like this subject, especially when the teacher is someone punished you this morning. Yes, no other than the Great Choi Sooyoung. I looked at Jesse, he’s sleeping. I poked his head lightly, no response. I poked again, no response. Is he dead..? I faked a shock expression for 2 secs, then realize I looked like a freak. “Yoong…what did you do to me and my precious brain…? I better get some sleep too. *zzz…zzz…*”

“Ms. Hwang, will you answer the question on page 110?” Asked Mr. Choi with a sly smirk on his face.

 I woke up immediately! Hwang? Is that mean Tiffany? Wowowow What happened to my Princess?

“Ngg..” She looks shocked and started to look at her book.

“Psst.” Tiffany looked up and got a note from Jesse.

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE? JESSE WAS SLEEPING WITH ME…………..RIGHT?! EUUW That sounded weird. I mean, Jesse was sleeping while me beside him! No no no. He’s almost dead! Like a dead corpse, he even didn’t response my pokes to play bingo or whatsoever. HE.. How could he knew the answer?! Is he some kind of supernatural? And the point is.. He helped Tiffany while I didn’t L Stupid me. I should awake and took notes so I can helped her… L” My mind blew just now. I felt terrible.

Tiffany answered right away,”B. 140, Mr. Choi.”

Okay Kim Taeng, Be positive! The positive thing is, Tiffany can answer and she won’t get any detention or punishment. Okay. Be Positive. Kim Taeng is always positive thinking. I nodded to myself.

The smirk on Mr Choi’s face gone, turn into a sour expression. “Yes right. Any question?”

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGG

The recess bell rang.

“Aaaargh finally~” I stretched my body and pat Jesse on his shoulder. “Let’s go to the cafeteria Jesse, Yoong should be there. And I wanna ask you about one thing. Very important.”

“What is it? Wait. Do you wanna confess to me?! Sorry Taeng, you..you know I..I don’t see you that..Yes Sunny?” Jesse started to stutter when Sunny pat his other shoulder, he turned around and talked to Sunny. Hmm. First Tiffany, then Sunny, after this who? Grandma who sold kimchi in front of the cafeteria?!

Jesse’s POV

Well I always sleep in class, but that doesn’t mean I don’t listen to the lecturer. If it so, how can I manage school life. And I just helped Tiffany, nothing more. Yeah. Nothing more. (for now, Jesse. For now, pfft. –Author-)

“Aaaargh finally~” My best friend stretched LOUDLY, “Let’s go to the cafeteria Jesse, Yoong should be there. And I wanna ask you about one thing. Very important.”

“What is it? Wait. Do you wanna confess to me?! Sorry Taeng, you..you know I..I don’t see you that..Yes Sunny?” I faked my expression and started to stutter when Sunny pat my shoulder.

“Here your watch. Do you wanna go to Cafeteria together, Jesse? I want to talk about something.” Sunny handed me a watch.

“Yeah me and Taeng..” I stopped and looked at Taeng.

“PRINCESS~ Where do you wanna go? Are you tired? Do you wanna piggybacked by me?” There he goes, around and around his Princess.

“Me and you, then. No Taeng, he’s busy with his Princess now. Come on, what do you wanna talked to?” I wore my watch while walked away from class with Sunny beside me.

Little did we know, there’s two pairs of eyes that watched every single move we took.

Author’s POV

“PRINCESS~ Where do you wanna go? Are you tired? Do you wanna piggybacked?” Taeng showed up in front of Tiffany.

“Hello Taeng, no, I’m fine, really. I want to go to the Cafeteria.” Tiffany didn’t focus to what she’s saying.

Taeng and Tiffany were looking at the same person. Jesse and Sunny. And thinking about the same thing ,”Since when those two are dating?!” Tiffany shrugged it off and decided to go to the washroom.

Taeng didn’t follow Tiffany, OF COURSE. He slipped away and followed Jesse and Sunny.

“Jesse Oppa~..” Sunny used her aegyo.

“Aiyuuh. Ouw my ears! Okay, spit it out, what do you want? I knew you want something if you use your aegyo that much.” Jesse’s hand curled up, yeah he never liked everyone’s aegyo.

Sunny hit Jesse’s arm lightly, “You know me too well couz! Well, that watch was from Tiffany, she told me to give it to you. I think she think that I don’t realize that you love me.”

“Hahaha. Of course I love you. You’re my sunny bunny, I knew you since you’re in the diapers and had much cuter aegyo!” Jesse dodged his Cousin’s hit and walked into the cafeteria.

“Well Jesse, I will go to Yuri now, I just wanna tell you that your watch was found by Tiffany not me. Hey, don’t you think you guys will look good together?” Sunny nodded some times when she said this.

“What? Me and Tiffany? No. Taeng loves her so much, I will support Taeng, He’s my best friend and I never get what people thinking when saying Tiffany is beautiful. I mean, she’s just… hmm, ordinary?” Jesse raised one of his eyebrows.

Sunny frowned,”Hmm? Taeng huh? Hmm. I see you later, Jesse!” Jesse nodded as a reply.

Then Sunny went to Yuri while Yoong had dragged his older brother.

Little did they know, Taeng was following them. He crept from wall to wall. Pretended to be a vase, plant, even mannequin, yeah he knows his friendship with Yoong has damaged his brain. How could he think there's a mannequin inside of school?!

He just want to hear their conversation, but blame his mini figure, he can’t managed to keep up with them and heard all the things. He only knew 3 things. Tiffany is the one who found Jesse’s watch, Sunny has a nickname for Jesse (Couz), which is from Cousin that Taeng OF COURSE OUR SMART TAENG WOULDN’T KNOW, and Jesse loves Sunny. Taeng feel something inside of him. Jealousy? Or Hungry? He chose the second choice and go to Yoong and Jesse. He didn’t even realize that Tiffany is beside him and for the first time he didn’t spazzed over Tiffany.

 

TBC

Hihihi Sunny is Jung's Cousin. They just never show it around.

So, what do you think will happen?

Give me some ideas will be nice, and see you later :)