and The Audiences gone wild...

Ordinary Story

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The day was here. All the performers from 3rd grader and 2nd grader gathered, made a big circle, held each other’s hands.

“Guys, this is it, we’ve been prepared for today, let’s do our best OKAY?!” Jesse leaded the circle and all of them nodded in agree,”YEAH!”

“Now, let’s pray first. Everyone, close your eyes. God, thank You for the bless that You gave for us so we can gather up here and prepare for the play today. Please help us so we can do our best and won’t disappoint the audiences. Thank You, God. Amen.” Tiffany opened her eyes and smiled to every one of them. “We can do it!”

“YEAH! FIGHTING!” all the performers got confidences from the pray and ready to make a great performance.

The narrator set the mood from beginning with the entry narration. Then, when Yoong appeared…

“KYAAAAAAAA! OH MY YOONNNGGG!!!” | “YOOOONGGG!!! WTH HAPPENED TO YOU?!” | “DAMN HAHAHAHHA WTH BUT SHE’S BEAUTIFUL! OH DAMN, HE IS A MALE HAHAHAH!” All the audiences started point at Yoong and laugh but amazed at the same time. Thank you to Tiffany who made her dress and Yuri for the practice with high heels.

“Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the prettiest among of all?” Yoong elegantly walked and talked to his mirror.

“IT’S YOU YOONG! IT’S YOU!!” The boys shouted from the audiences made the others laughed out loud.

Yoong glared at the audiences,”Call me Queen,  you dirty common people!” Unexpectedly, Yoong talked back to the audiences made them laughed more.

Hara, who were being the mirror got confused,”Where was that line coming from?” She whispered to Yoong and Yoong just winked at her, signed her to continue.

“It was you, my Fair Queen. But now, since Snow White has been grown up prettily these days, if I may say, it’s her, my Queen.” Hara acted beautifully with her soft voice, she really fitted the Mirror.

“WHUAATT???!!!” *JENG JENG* The sound effect from Jesse’s laptop made the audiences laughed out again,”HAHAHA!”

Jesse scratched his head,”What so funny from the sound effect?” Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and went to Yoong in the backstage to fix his costume.

The show went on successfully, the audiences loved them, especially the guys who became girls in this play. When the Hunter walked into the stage the audiences became quiet and started whispered to each other.

“Wooo…. Who’s that?” | “Is that a girl?” | “I never knew if our school has a girl as handsome as her…”

“What’s the matter, My Queen?” Yuri bowed to Yoong manly.

“I want you to kill Snow White. Bring me back the proof, and I’ll give you fortune, wealth, money, anything you want. Just kill her. Got it? Do it now.” Yoong said it with full of emotion and anger, but still the audiences kept their focus to Yuri who was transformed to a super handsome hunter.

“Yes, My Queen.” Yuri bowed again then went out the stage.

The audiences started whispering to each other again.

“Who is that? Sunny?” | “No way! Sunny won’t be that tall.” | “So who is it? Tiffany?” | “I don’t know…”

They still didn’t realize that it was Yuri one of the 2nd grader in their school.

“Snow White, come here, I have to take you to another Kingdom, we’ve got an errand from Queen. Please follow me.” Yuri did her errands from the Queen, calling Snow White.

“Yes, Mr. Hunter.” Taeng walked into the stage nervously. The audiences saw this and…

“T…Ta….TAENG?!!” | “Hell yeah! I told you, Taeng must be the Snow White! Give me my $5!” | “Omooo cuteee!!!!”

The story became more exciting as Taeng , I mean Snow White, came in.

Then the most waited moment… The Prince coming.

“I wonder who’ll be the Prince…” | “It can be Sunny, Taeng and Sunny are dating right?” | “But really? Seeing your boyfriend in a dress? Hmm…”

Taeng who was on the stage, heard all of it, thought to himself,”Hah! Just wait and see, I’ll kiss Sunny as hot as the sun can burn, just to let you guys know, SUNNY LOVES ME IN EVERY WAY! HA!” Taeng smirked a bit in his fake long sleep.

“A Princess who can wake up if there’s a prince kiss her? Are you serious, little creatures?” Sunny walked into the stage while talking to the dwarfs.

“LOOK! DID YOU SEE THAT?! IT’S SUNNY!  GIVE ME BACK MY $5!” and the whole audiences laughed at that bet from the two 3rd graders.

“Oh Dear My Princess, please wake up…” Sunny walked closer to Taeng’s glass coffin and held his hand.

“Kiss her, Charming Prince!” The dwarfs said together to Sunny.

“KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER!” The audiences gone wild and some of them even stood up to see their kiss scene clearer.

Sunny gulped and,”Okay it’s now or never…” Sunny told herself mentally and moved her gaze to Taeng’s lips, ready to kiss him.

Taeng suddenly pulled her into the coffin but from the audiences’ view, it was more like Sunny jumped into the Coffin.

Sunny's eyes got widened and smack Taeng's chest lightly but then Taeng deepened the kiss made Sunny closed her eyes, started to enjoy the kiss until...

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!” The Audiences gone wild and some of them ran to the in front of the stage to get clearer view.

“Oh God Taeng, you and your hormones…” Jesse facepalmed himself while Tiffany blocked her view with her palm.

Then the situation got calmer, Taeng has woke up and the Narrator told everyone that they lived happily ever after.

The Audiences loved the play, they clapped and whistled and cheered so hard.

“Finally… It’s done, thank you my Vice Leader.” Jesse hugged Tiffany and whispered to her ear.

“You’re very welcome, it’s my pleasure to help my handsome ice prince…” Tiffany seductively looked at Jesse’s eyes and said it with her husky voice.

Jesse leaned closer and kissed Tiffany on her lips. Jesse kissed her gently and softly while his arms wrapped on Tiffany’s small waist.

They didn’t realize that it was the time for all the performers to come up the stage and bowed, then suddenly group of people ran to the stage, pushing them to the stage too, fell in the kissing position.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUWWW!!! THE BACKSTAGE SCENE!!” The Audiences gone wild again when they saw Jesse and Tiffany’s position on the stage.

Jesse and Tiffany realized this and They tried to stand up without realized that they haven’t released their hug.

“OMO OMO! Are they using glue stick now?! HAHAHAHA”

Jesse and Tiffany released each other and blushed madly, their cheeks gone red like had been slapped.

“Oh God Jesse, you and your hormones…” Taeng facepalmed himself while Sunny blocked her view with her palms.

They’re indeed bestfriends.

 

 

 

TA-Daaaa!

How was that? What should I write next??? X)

Hope you guys like it :D

Till we meet again, kay? xD