The Cute Misunderstanding

Ordinary Story

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The school has ended, Yuri rushed to her home, her mother told her to watch the house, her mother must went to the hospital, one of her friends were treated there.

“Yoong, gotta go! Text you later, okay? And oh yeah Seohyun, Yoong will take you around school, just be patient with him, he’s kinda silly sometimes. HAHAHA” Yuri dodged Yoong’s fake punch and went home.

“Hmm. Okay, so come on, I will show you around.” Yoong smiled and made a gesture, ”After you, please.” Seohyun smiled at this side of Yoong, the warm and gentleman side.

“Okay, thank you.” Seohyun smiled to Yoong and walked out of the classroom.

Seohyun’s POV

It has been a long time since we walked together, Yoong. Seeing you right now, I doubt you would remember me, remember us.

-Flashback-

“Hyunnie, who do you love more? Me or Sungmin Hyung?” Little Yoong walked beside me hand in hand. He was a little shorter than me but it didn’t make him looked bad beside me, we were looked cute together, everyone’s around us said that it was just a puppy love, I didn’t know what it is at first but Yoong kept telling people around that I was his true love.

“Why do you ask, Yoongie?” I asked him after we got seated on the bench in Seoul beach.

“I just wanted to know. You know, Sunny Noona is in love with Sungmin Hyung, so just love me more, okay? Pwease pwease pweaseeeee!” Little Yoong nodded cutely several times to me persuading me to say yes.

I laughed at him and shook my head playfully, he released the grip on my hand,”I’m serious, Hyunnie. I and Jesse hyung aren’t gonna be here forever, we will go home two days later, so please love me more.” Little Yoong’s face was deadly serious, he didn’t smile or laugh like he used to when he playfully act serious.

“But I knew Sungmin Oppa better than you…” I got cut off by Little Yoong,”So? I knew Sunny Noona better than you but I only love you!”

“Hihihi okay then. I love you more, Yoongie!” Then the thing happened after that was shocked me, he stole a kiss on my cheek then ran to the edge of the beach, suddenly,”HAHAHA…AAAAAAAAAAARRHHHH” Little Yoong got swept by waves away. “YOOONGGIIEEEE!!!! ANYONE! HELP!  SOMEONE’S DROWNING THERE! ANYONEEE!!” I ran to the group of adults, some of them ran to help Yoong.

Little Yoong’s body were on the bench near the beach, his babysitter scolded me for letting him go to the sea.

“Don’t you ever play with Young Master anymore!” That was the last thing I knew about Little Yoong. I never got a chance to say sorry or say goodbye to him.

­-Present-

“Ngg, Seohyun?” Yoong waved in front of my face. He looked so worry, I was lost in my mind again.

“Hmm? Oh yeah Yoong. Sorry, a little carried away just now hehehe.” I smiled to him, to reassure that I was fine.

“Okay then hehe. So, this is our laboratorium, this is our medical room, you can meet Ms. Kim if you are sick or feeling bad. What else hmmm. Let me take you to our gymnastic, Hyunnie.” Yoong gasped and closed his mouth right away,”Ngg I mean Seohyun-ssi.”

“Hahaha it’s fine Yoong. Actually I had a friend who I met like 10 years ago, he liked to call me that way, but sadly I never had a chance to bid a goodbye to him.” I smiled sadly.

“Hmm. Well, he thought she was played with his feeling, because he never seen her after she said that she love him more than someone she knew better.” Yoong turned his head to me and smiled.

“Hihihi, you know what Yoong? I recognized you from the first time I entered the class this morning.” I smiled to Yoong proudly.

“Yah! I recognized you too! You didn’t change even a bit, and when you said you had a step brother, I knew it was you! The little crybaby Hyunnie who was taller than me but LOOK NOW I’M TALLER THAN YOU PUAHAHAHHAA.” Yoong measured our heights and laughed.

“Yah! I’m not a crybaby, but how could you be so mean, you weren’t looked for me back then!” I told Yoong what I’ve been kept for a long time.

“You’re the one who never wanted to meet me! My babysitter always said that you returned my letter, you even shooed her when she went to your house because I can’t go to your house due to my ill after those waves incident. I thought you hated me, I thought you didn’t love me…” Yoong told me the true feelings of him back then.

“I never got the letter nor shooed your babysitter away!” I got enraged.

“What? WHOA DAMN THAT AHJUMMA! SHE LIED TO ME?” Yoong asked in disbelief.

I nodded right away,”That Ahjumma told me to go away from you, YOUNG MASTER!”

We looked at each other and laughed out loud.

“Hish, that Ahjumma! But, okay, I admit that it was so a misunderstanding HAHAHA” Yoong laughed out loud.

“Maybe it was meant to be continued…” I whispered to herself.

“Pardon? What did you say, Hyunnie? Engg, may I call you with that? It felt like the old times Ehehe.” Yoong grinned from ear to ear, just liked what I remembered about him, his grin.

“No, I just said…” I cursed myself for almost confessing my feelings. Yes, I think I’m still in love with him.

*CIUNG CIUNG Hyung is calling! Answer it qui…* There you go, another disturbance.

Yoong gave a motion for me to wait.

“Yeah, Jesse Hyung?” Yoong smiled to me and I nodded at him understandingly.

“Yah, where are you? Appa and Umma are going home now, they’ll be here soon, go home NOW as in N.O.W.! Okay?” Jesse’s voice can be heard from Yoong’s cell phone, wow he must be loud, or me and Yoong was too close…?

“Ah yes Hyung, okay. I forgot HEHEHE, but I’ll be home soon. What’s with the N.O.W., missing me so much, Hyung? HEHE KIDDING. SEE YOU SOON! *click*” Yoong hung up on Jesse and laughed imagining his Hyung’s face when he found that Yoong has hung up.

AUTHOR’s POV

“Yah you… *click* AISH THIS KID.” Jesse sent a text message to Yoong right after Yoong hung up on him.

From : Jesse

                “My sweet Dongsaeng who just hung up on me, I concerned that your room is too stuffed right now. So I gave your rilakuma(S) to one of our family’s orphanage. Don’t cry okay. Sincerely, your handsome Hyung.”

Yoong smiled to Seohyun, opened his mouth to speak but his phone was vibrated,”Wait up, a message from Hyung.” Yoong opened it and got shocked.

“OMO MY RILAKUMA! Seohyun!!! This is an emergency situation, I will tell you later, can I have your phone number? I’ll text you later, but now it is really an emergency situation! This is when Life and Death of my favorite Rilakuma are at stake!!!” Yoong handed his phone which was Seohyun took and typed her number on it quickly.

“Okay I got it, here’s my number. Whoa, Yoong!” Seohyun called the running Yoong.

*CKIIIIITTT* “Yes???????” Yoong turned his head to Seohyun and tilted in confuse.

“Be careful.” Seohyun smiled and waved at him.

Yoong grinned dorkily, raised his thumb up then ran away to the Jung’s.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC…

HEHEHEHEHE that was their childhood memory.

What do you guys think? Hmm hmm?

Is Yoong gonna falling for Seohyun again?

First love is definitely unforgettable right…? HIHIHIHI

Since i won't update much any soon later, here you go, my third update for today X)

Till we meet again :D