These feelings...

Ordinary Story

 

Author's POV

The sun shone brightly, the 2nd grade class in Soshi High was filled with laugh and chats.

"Yuri, i told you i will win that game! I'm the best at fighting game!" Yoong boasted to Yuri while these two were duleing with their PSPs.

"Just wait, i didn't use my favorite character. Wait until i use Eddy Gordon, you die Yoong, you die!" Yuri make a cut neck motion and focus again to her PSP.

"Guys, Be quiet please. Ms. Seo, you can come in" Mr. Lee said to the class with his stern voice.

Both of Yoong and Yuri were shocked to see their Teacher's appearance, they harshly turned their PSPs off then threw their PSPs to Yoong's bag and pretended like nothing happened just now.

 A girl came into 2nd grade class, she is really beautiful. She had that elegant aura around her and lady-like smile. She smiled and bowed politely, "Hello friends, I'm Seo Juhyun but you all can call me Seohyun. I just came here with my step brother and step mother from UK. Hope we all can get along well." She bowed again to the class.

 "Woooooooww...." All the boys cheered when she introduced herself, but not with Yoong.

 Yoong startled saw her face, "She's not changed even a bit" and touched his chest. "Oh no, this 10 years ago feeling is coming again."

"That was a nice introduction, Ms. Seo. Now you can sit alone there, beside Mr. Jung and Ms. Kwon's table. Okay class now please open page 160..." Mr. Lee pointed to a table beside Yoong and opened his book to start the class.

 "Psst. Seohyun, right? I'm Yoong and this is Yuri." Yoong stretched out his hand and pulled Yuri's hand with him.

“Hello Yuri, hello…Yoong? Ehem. Well, nice to meet you guys” She smiled then shook both of Yoong and Yuri’s hands.

Lesson rolled as the time went by, until it was the time for recess.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG

“Well, if there’s no question anymore, class is dismissed.” Mr. Lee closed his own book then started walked out the classroom.

“Yehhheeyy! Eat time! Seohyun, do you want to come with us? We will introduce to some of our friends and my older brother! How’s that sound?” Yoong stood up from his seat and asked Seohyun.

“Hmm… Okay, I hope I can meet my step brother too there.” Seohyun stood up and smiled to Yoong and Yuri.

“Your step brother? Who?” asked Yuri to Seohyun.

 

-in the 3rd grade classroom earlier in this morning-

“CLASS! BE QUIET! Okay, Mr. Lee you can come in.” Mr. Choi commanded the class, the class became quiet suddenly.

Then a cute boy came and stood up all smiling in front of the class,”Hello everyone! It’s nice to meet you! I’m Lee Sungmin, you guys can call me Sungmin. Hope we can get along well!” Sungmin introduced himself and ended it with a cute V pose.

The girls started talk about him and squealed in happiness saw his aegyo, including Tiffany.

“Tiff, do you really have to squeal like that?” Jesse asked Tiffany after saw her squealed.

“Hihihi awww, are you jealous now?” Tiffany winked to her lover.

“What? Jealous? No. I was just asking you know.” Jesse scoffed and looked away.

“Mr. Lee you can have a seat. AND YOU TWO! YAH, YOU TWO SHORTIES, BE QUIET.” Mr. Choi Sooyoung pointed to Taeng and Sunny who were arguing about who’s taller, Taeng or Sungmin.

“Yah Taenggoo, he’s taller than you.” Sunny whispered to Taeng while bowed slightly to Mr. Choi.

“No! I’m taller than him! Look at his shoes, he must be put insoles in them.” Taeng obviously pointed to the new boy’s shoes.

Sunny hit Taeng’s hand down and smiled nervously to Sungmin,”So sorry about my friend’s behavior, he’s kinda psycho.” Sunny smiled a bit to Sungmin. Sungmin smiled back to Sunny then Sunny realized something,”That smile. OH MY. It can’t be the same Sungmin, right?! No no no. I gotta asked Yoong, soon!” Sunny froze in her seat after saw Sungmin’s smile. If there’s one thing that Sunny loved about her childhood, it’s that smile. Sungmin’s smile.

“Sunny bunny, are you okay? You held my hand way too long. Are you missing me so much? Want a kiss? Bo bo…” Taeng pursed his lips to Sunny.

“Aisshhh! Taeng, we’re in class right now!” Sunny blocked Taeng’s lips with her note book and shifted her seat position.

Sungmin saw all of this,”Sunny, don’t you remember me…?” He smiled sadly and started to listen the teacher.

“Sungmin-ssi, hello, I’m Jesse and this is Tiffany. She forced to talk to you. Ouch! Okay, I’m the one who wanted to be nice to a new student.” Jesse rubbed his arm and smiled a bit to Sungmin.

“Hahaha, hello Jesse hello Tiffany. I’m Sungmin like I said before in front of the class. It’s nice to meet you guys, how kind of you guys wanted to greet me this way.” Sungmin smiled happily and stretched his hand to the couple.

Tiffany shook Sungmin’s hand first and they smiled to each other until Jesse interrupted the shake hands,”Ahem. My turn. Jung Jesse, Tiffany’s BOYFRIEND, LOVER, SOULMATE OR ANYTHING YOU CALLED IT. And remember, it’s not like I’m jealous or something. I just wanted to make it clear. Okay. Okay. Stop right there, Jesse, okay.” Again, the honest Jung. Pfft. Then they all started another topic and befriended quickly.

RIIIIINGGGGGG

“Sungmin-ssi, do you want to come with us? We all can introduce you to our friends, they all so nice, they can be your friends too! And did you say that your step sister is in the 2nd grade? Jesse, she must be in Yoong’s class right?” Tiffany intertwined her hands to Jesse and pulled lightly to get Jesse’s attention.

“Hmm? Oh yeah. They must be in the same class. Come with us, Taeng and Sunny had some things to do but they will go to cafeteria too. Do you know Taeng and Sunny? They are the shorties in our class, well you guys will meet each other later.” Jesse smiled to Tiffany and held her hand tighter while Sungmin nodded and started to follow Jesse and Tiffany to cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

TBC

So sorry for the late update.

I’ve got much to catch up since I can’t attend college last week.

But I tried so hard to update, so here it is : )

What do you think? Do you guys smell drama? I smell first love stories X)

Anyway, enjoy! xD

Till we meet again :D