The 'Musical Drama'

Ordinary Story

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The Christmas Night was getting closer and closer, the 3rd grade class where Jesse, Sungmin, Tiffany, Taeng and Sunny was discussing the performance or anything they should do for the event.

“Okay class, just like what you heard these days, on the Christmas Night our class should show something. I suggested the eating contest but our leader, Jesse, didn’t accept it. I don’t know what to suggest anymore, you guys can discuss about it until the recess time. Jesse, please.” Mr. Choi gestured Jesse to come up front.

Tiffany nudged Jesse’s arms to wake him up,”Mmm yeah? Oh yes. Thank you Mr. Choi. Tiffany, come on.” Jesse grabbed Tiffany’s hand.

“Why should I come too?” Tiffany whispered to Jesse.

“Because I love you. AW, Okay kidding, because you’re my vice leader, Fany Baby.” Jesse whispered back and rubbed his pinched arm.

“Well hello class. So, what should we do for the event? Any suggestions?” Jesse motioned Tiffany to take a whiteboard marker. Tiffany obeyed him and took the pink one.

“Band Performance!!” | “Eating Contest!!” | Beauty Pageant!!” | “Dance Battle Performance!!” | “-Crossed Musical Drama!!” The class went silent. “Whoops. I…I…” Taeng looked around the class and smiled nervously.

“YEAH!! THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!” | “PLEASE DO THE -CROSSED MUSICAL DRAMA!!” The class cheered Taeng for the idea he gave, while Taeng and Sunny facepalmed themselves.

“I just shouted that for fun, oh my God…” Taeng hid his face in Sunny’s arm and Sunny rubbed her temple with her other hand.

Jesse and Tiffany suppressed themselves for not laughing, they kept the straight face and asked the class,”So, if you want to do a -crossed musical drama, please raise your hand.” Then almost all the students in that class raised their hands.

“YA YA YA! Hey, don’t do that, I just shouted for fun…” Taeng tried to pull their friends’ hands down.

“Okay, it’s settled then. We will make a -crossed musical drama. Any suggestion what kind of drama should we do?” Tiffany wrote and turned around to ask the class.

“SNOW WHITE! Taeng is so pale, he will be a great Snow White!” Sungmin shouted out loud then the class burst out, Jesse crouched and laughed so hard, he tried to not but imagining Taeng in the dress were so freaking hilarious.

Taeng stood up and faked a punch to Sungmin while Sunny looked away and laughed.

“Sunny Bunny?!?!!?!?!?! Even you???????” Taeng pointed to the laughing Sunny.

“Sorry Taenggoo HAHAHAHAH but ppffft I can’t help it HAHAHAHAHAHA” Sunny laughed out louder than before.

They were laughing for like 2 minutes,”Sssh class.. HAHA, okay I know it was funny, but don’t laugh anymore, we should settled the other things that we need for the performance. So, Snow White, I thought that will be a great performance, any objections?” Jesse looked around the class and no one raises their hands except Taeng.

“Yah you guys! Raise your hands! I don’t wanna be  the Snow White!” Taeng poked his friends’ arms and motioned them to raise their hands.

“Who told you gonna be the Snow White? OOOO SO YOU VOLUNTEERED TO BE THE MAIN ACTOR I MEAN ACTRESS?! OKAY Tiffany, please write Taeng as the Snow White.” Again, Tiffany obeyed Jesse and wrote Taeng’s name as the main actor, I mean, actress.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Now Taeng stood up and tried to erase his name by his bare hands.

Tiffany blocked his hands with her body,”NOOOOO! Jesse help!!”

Jesse grabbed Taeng’s back side of collar, now Taeng tiptoed backward because of his collar was pulled by Jesse,”No one can disturb my Princess, Taenggoo.” Jesse smiled sweetly to his best friend.

Sunny come up front and help Taenggoo, but because of her height, there was not much that she can do, Jesse can block her attack with his other hand.

Sungmin took Tiffany’s marker and wrote Sunny’s name as the Prince. The class cheered out loud when they saw that,”Wooohooo!! Sunny is boyish enough to be the handsome prince!!”

Sunny got shocked and gasped,”WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Sunny ran to erase her name but Tiffany blocked her right away and do the same thing Jesse did to Taeng.

Now both of the main performers were held by their collars and moved aimlessly tried their best to release.

“LET US GO YOU GUYS!” Taeng shouted just to get more laughs from the class. Meanwhile, Sungmin was talking to the class,”Hey guys, what if we asked the other class to join us? We will be busy with the exam and all preparations for University things, what if we asked one of the 2nd grade classes to join?”

“Oh yeah the exam….” | “That’s a good idea, we won’t get too busy then.” | “I agree!”

Then Sungmin smiled to the whole class,”I suggest my girlfriend’s class, it has Yoong, the handsome one Yuri the y one and my girlfriend she will take the writer’s role perfectly! How’s that sound?”

Jesse nodded with an evil smirk, he whispered to Taeng,”Hey, we can prank Yoong. Let him be the Witch. HAHAHAHHAHAHA” Jesse released Taeng and laughed together, they gave each other many high fives.

Tiffany heard that and whispered to Sunny,”It will be great if Yuri becomes the Hunter… She will obeyed everything Yoong said, usually, it’s Yoong who always ended up obey all Yuri said. Oh, this is gonna be great!” They giggled together then walked to their boyfriends.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG

“Okay guys, it’s settled, we will ask my brother’s class and let you guys know about the deal after recess.” Jesse closed the discussion and walked with the others to the cafeteria.

In the Cafeteria

“Yoong! Do your class has decided something for the Christmas night?” They all seated together and listened to Jesse.

“Hmm. I don’t know, do we, Yuri?” Yoong asked Yuri.

Yuri shrugged her shoulders,”I don’t know, do we Seohyun?” Yuri asked Seohyun.

“YAH!  WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THEN IN CLASS?” Tiffany knocked their heads lightly.

“Hmm. I don’t know, what are we doing, Yuri?” Yoong asked Yuri.

Yuri shrugged her shoulders again,”I don’t know, what are we doing, Seohyun?” Then Yuri giggled together with Yoong.

“Aish. I shouldn’t ask you guys from the first time. Seohyun, answer us.” Jesse turned his head to Seohyun, Yoong and Yuri stretched their heads closely to the Maknae and watched her intensely.

“Ngg… You guys can back off a little, We haven’t decided anything, Jesse Oppa.” Then Taeng suddenly hit the table shocked them all.

*BRAK!* “Okay it’s settled, your class will join our class’ -Crossed Musical Drama. No objections, no but, HEHEHEHEHEHEE” Taeng finished his sentence and turned his head to the 3rd grader and grinned evilly.

All the 3rd grader grinned evilly,”HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEE…”

While the Yoong, Yuri and Seohyun looked excited about the idea…

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

HEHEHEHEHE

How was it? What do you guys think?

Hope you guys like the update :D

Till we meet again xD