The Practice

Ordinary Story

 

Author’s POV

Unexpectedly, Yoong loves the idea and he was so excited to be a witch. So was Yuri, she even went to Yoong’s house sometimes to practice her lines with Yoong, like today. Contrast with Taeng. Taeng was desperately begged Jesse to replace him as the Snow White.

“What? Me? Be the Snow White? What would you do if I replace you?” Jesse asked without looked up from his book.

“Hmm. What do you want, Jesse? You’re richer from me, smarter too, I don’t know but please replace me… My image will be ruined if I come up at the stage and be that stupid snow white.” Taeng sat beside Jesse in Jesse’s living room.

“Hmm. Taeng, just do it, we will graduate soon, let’s just have some fun on the stage, and I have to control the whole festival on the day with Tiffany. Sorry, but I can’t. Anyway, is there any kiss scene?” Jesse fixed his glasses.

“Huh? Kiss scene? OH WOOOOW. I never thought about it! Kiss scenes, oh my, is that mean I will kiss Sunny? HAHAHAHAHA GOD THIS IS GONNA BE SO GREAT! Oh hmm… We will practice every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday… HAHAHA I WILL KISS HER THRICE A WEEK! Wow. Okay. I will be the greatest Snow White that Sunny can found. Wait, should I use tongue or not?” Taeng grabbed Jesse’s book away made the latter now looked at him.

“Oh Yeah Of Course! You should her too on the stage. It will be great.” Jesse faked a smile and stood up, left Taeng.

“Seriously? But we haven’t reached that point… Should I ask Sunny to practice?” Taeng followed Jesse.

“Taeng, be smarter please. First, OF COURSE YOU SHOULDN’T HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT SCHOOL. Second, YOU WANT TO PRACTICE? PRACTICING WHAT? What will you ask to her? ‘Sunny, can I come to your bedroom now? We should practice our scene.’ I bet Auntie Lee will cut your head off.” Jesse knocked Taeng’s forehead three times.

“Okay okay okay. Which head will be cut by Auntie Lee? My head or my dickhead?” Jesse stopped right away, turned his back to Taeng,”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!! I SHOULDN’T BEFRIENDED WITH YOU TWO YEARS AGO! OH GOOOOD!!!!!!!!”

Taeng laughed out loud,”HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! I’m KIDDING HAHAHA”

-Meanwhile at Yoong’s room-

“Yoong, you should try the high heels now, you have to get used of it first.” Yuri chose a pair of high heels and threw it to Yoong’s lap.

“High heels? Seriously? Can’t I use sneakers or flat or whatever some tomboy Queen will wear?” Yoong looked at the high heels with a disgusted expression.

“Tomboy Queen? HAHAHAHAHA” Yuri laughed made Yoong laughed too then *PLETAK!*

“Yah you babo! There’s no Tomboy Queen and you will wear that high heels.” Yuri commanded and picked her scenario up.

Yoong pouted and tried to wear the high heels Yuri gave.

“It doesn’t fit my feet, I need a bigger size…” Yoong showed his feet with the high heels.

“Hmm, okay, I will ask my Mom, maybe she has a one size bigger pair. But for now, just try to walk with those.” Yuri stood up and head to the door,”Come here, walk elegantly, beautifully, Queenly, not the Tomboy Queenly, come on!”

Yoong stood up and stumbled a bit,”Aish. How could women survived with this kind of shoes?!” Yoong tried to walk but it seemed like a giant who had a disease on its feet.

“Yah! Elegantly, Yoong! Elegantly!” Yuri took a pair, wear it and showed Yoong how to walk with the high heels elegantly.

Yoong almost dropped a droll when he saw his girlfriend walked from behind.

“How was that?” Yuri turned around and posed.

“y…” Yoong answered her unconsciously.

“YAAH!!” Yuri threw the scenario in her hand to Yoong’s face.

“HEHEHEHE!” Yoong caught it and chuckled.

“Now, ert Yoong, try it!” Yoong nodded at her girlfriend’s command and wore the high heels again.

Yoong tried again but he never made it more than three steps,”I GIVE UP!” Yoong rubbed his kinda sore feet.

“Hmm… If only there’s something that can motivate you…” Yuri mumbled and thought of some ways to motivate Yoong, there were so many people that expecting Yoong, Yoong was one of the most popular guys at school, that’s why Yuri wanted to make her boyfriend’s performance perfect.

“Yuri… What if you kiss me if I can make it to you?” Yoong asked Yuri quietly with his cheeks reddened without looked up to Yuri.

“Huh? What?” Yuri didn’t believe what Yoong said, Yoong never tried to make a move with skinships before.

“Mm… I asked you, what if you kiss me if I can walked elegantly to you?” Yoong raised his head and looked into Yuri’s eyes.

“Huh? Hmm… Kiss? Hmm… Okay! But, walk elegantly!” Yuri nodded and Yoong squealed in happiness when he heard Yuri’s answer.

“Seriously? Kiss? On here?” Yoong pointed to his lips.

“No, but here.” Yuri pointed to her cheek.

“Aish, what about here?” Yoong pointed to the corner of his lips.

“No, take it or leave it.” Yuri still pointed at her cheek and glared at Yoong.

“... Okay… “ Yoong stood up and did some stretching moves,”HAIYA! I CAN DO IT! I WILL BE KISSED BY MY SUPER Y GIRLFRIEND! Ha Ha Ha Ha!” Yoong made some silly moves with his hand and laughed dorkily.

“Shut it and walk.” Yuri killed the joy and laughed after she saw Yoong shut his mouth and stood up straight right away.

Yoong wore the high heels and stood up with a serious face, he inhaled a deep breath,”Okay. Let’s do this.”

Yoong took his first step, stumbled a bit, but he tried to keep the balance, he took his second steps, everything seemed in the slow motion, Yoong saw Yuri’s face and got motivated. He looked at the line that Yuri drew, he tried to keep the balance yet still on the line, at the fourth step he got more confident and walked faster, fifth step, sixth step, seventh step, a little stumbled but still can manage to be on right line, eighth step and ninth step! Yuri hugged him,”YOU MADE IT! I knew you can do it! Keep practice and you’ll be as great as any models can be!”

With that, Yuri kissed Yoong’s lips. Yoong’s eyes widened then closed naturally, he held Yuri’s waist then whispered,”Still won’t be as good as you can be, y.” Yoong winked to her and kissed her lips again to seal any complains that Yuri will give.

 

 

 

 

TBC

Whoa.

Sorry for the late update, I was busy yesterday Hehe.

Here’s one of the practices :D

SunYeon’s practice will be up on the next chapter, maybe X)

Please share what do you think about this chapter and give me ideas xD

Till we meet again.