The Truth

Ordinary Story

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Sunny walked fast to her home, she wasn’t paid much attention to her surround, she just wanted to get home as soon as possible.

“Mom, I’m home!” Sunny opened the front door, took off her shoes and ran to her room.

“SUNNY! Wait up!” Mrs. Lee came out from the kitchen and called Sunny.

*CKIIIITT* “Yeah Momm???” Sunny stopped and walked downstairs.

“Taeng was here this evening, he waited for you for hmm like 1 hour or so, then I told him to go home, since it was got dark. Where were you?” Mrs. Lee wiped her hands with a cloth towel, she must be cooking for dinner.

“Really? Taeng was here? OKAY MOM, GOTTA GO! Tell you later, thank you!” Sunny kissed her mother’s cheek and ran to her bedroom.

Sunny took a bath… What? You guys need the details of her bath? X) OKAY KIDDING.

Sunny wear comfortable clothes and picked her cell phone.

“Okay, who should I call first? Hmm…” Sunny tapped her index finger on her chin.

*click click click*

“Hello?” A voice answered Sunny’s call.

“Yoong? What’s wrong with your voice?” Sunny sat on her bed.

“No, nothing, Sunny Noona. I just catch a flu. Anyway, why do you call me, Noona?” Yoong snorted a bit.

“Ooo, take care Yoong, it’s getting cold now. I wanted to ask you one thing, Yoong and then I want to tell about one thing. Now, let me get to the point, are you…still in love with Seohyunnie?” Sunny crossed her fingers, Please don’t please don’t, don’t break Yuri’s heart and let Seohyun be with Sungmin, pleaseee… Sunny prayed in her mind.

“Hmm… Yeah of course, Noona…” Sunny can heard a disappointed  awww in her mind,”…but not in romantically or that kind of love. I’m Yuri’s boyfriend, Noona. I may look like a player but I’m pretty sure that no one can beat my love for Yuri. I love her so that’s why I wont cheat on her, even when it comes to Seohyun my first love. I loved Seohyun, I WAS in love with Seohyun, but now, Yuri’s my first priority. I love Yuri so much that I could die if she leave me. EHEHEHHEE CHEESY, OH NO TAENG HYUNG MUST INFLUENCED ME SO MUCH AAAAGH” Yoong got panicked by himself while Sunny had that ‘err…’ expression.

“Ngg Okay Yoong. So… Oh Thank God it’s easier than I thought. Okay, I will get to the point. Hhhh…. Here we go, the most ARE YOU SURE fact for today…” Yoong cut her,”JUST GET TO THE POINT, WILL YOU SUNNY NOONA? Curiosity can kill the cat and I’m turning into a black cat now and…” Sunny cut Yoong,”YAH DON’T CUT ME OFF. SSSH!” Yoong mumbled softly,”Mmm but you’re the one who cut me…” Sunny laughed out loud,”Okay! Yoong, be prepared. Seohyun loves Sungmin. That’s it. I said it.”

Yoong’s jaw dropped,”THE ! I TOUGHT SEOHYUN LOVES ME! Ah, I lost one of my fans!!!!!!” Sunny felt like want to punch this kid,”AISH! That’s not the point you babo! I want to ask for your help. So, let’s help Sungmin and Seohyun, Seohyun must be keep her feeling for long time now, it must be frustrating for her.” Yoong closed his mouth with his free hand and answered Sunny,”Yhh hit mst bbe sho hhard fo her.”

“Pardon me? What did you say?” Sunny started to think Yoong was crazy because of the news.

Yoong realized that he can’t speak properly with his hand on his mouth,”Oh yeah, it must be hard for her. Sunny Noona, what should I do to make them together?”

“Hmm… You tell her to wait tomorrow after school, okay? I will tell you the details later, I have to call Sungmin now. I should get the information about who he loved, he tell me that he loves someone since the long time, at first I thought it was me, so I didn’t ask for the details, but seeing the situation now, who knows if it was Seohyun, right?” Sunny stood up from her bedroom and concluded by herself.

“HAHAHA So, I’m not the only one who were over confident, right? HAHAHA. We’re really cousins, VIVA LA JUNG AND LEE HAHAHAHA” Sunny got embarrassed then hung up on Yoong.

“No time for the prankster, I should call Sungmin now hmm… *click click click*” Sunny scrolled and pressed some buttons to call Sungmin.

“Yes Shortie Bunny?” Sungmin answered after the second ring.

“Yah you sill bunny! Sungmin, let me get to the point. Hmm. Okay. I wasn’t ready. What are you doing?” Sunny facepalmed herself for blabbering too much.

“I’m watching TV, there, I turned it off, why?” Sungmin turned the tv off then sat comfortably.

“Do you love Seohyunnie?” Sunny closed her eyes prayed for the best.

“……………………………………..”Then there was an awkward silence.

Sunny hated herself for being so straightforward.

“Ngg.. Well, ehem, o.. of c…course, I and Seohyun are sss..siblings, right?” Sungmin stuttered a bit.

“Yes but you guys don’t related by blood, right? Please Sungmin, tell me the truth, the one who you always loved since the long time, is it Seohyun?” Sunny dared herself to ask Sungmin.

“Hhh… Guess you know me huh Sunny? Yes, she is. I loved her since I was young, but I can’t do anything about it, I will be her Oppa no matter what, so I kinda used you to make her jealous or anything. Sorry.” Sunny realized something, so that’s why, even Sunny and Seohyun have known each other for the long time, they never been good friends or something, they just act like strangers toward each other. Were Seohyun jealous of her?

“You know what, Sungmin? SEOHYUN LOVES YOU AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A MOVE, GO GET HER! CONGRATULATIONS!” Sunny squealed in happiness to her phone.

“What? Sunny don’t play with things like that, you know I love her.” Sungmin got pissed a bit.

“No, I didn’t lie, I didn’t play either, I told you the truth..” then Sunny told Sungmin the story from the park earlier.

“….Wow. What should I do now? Should I ask her to be my girlfriend? OH MY GOD, MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST NOW!” Sungmin put his hand to his heart and closed his eyes.

“IS IT? ME TOO! I FEEL EXCITED! You guys should be together! Tell her your feelings tomorrow. After school will be fine, you know, I kinda made a plan with Yoong just now and he will tell Seohyun to wait after school tomorrow. How’s that sound?”

 Sungmin nodded eagerly,”Yeah. Thank you Sunny, thank you really! I will prepare something for her now, thank you!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Sunny never heard Sungmin this happy. Love really changes people, yes?

 

 

 

TBC

Sorry for lack of JeTi SunYeon and YoonYul moments.

Story must go on, the drama has to move on X)

Get ready for the next chapter…..