I Used To Be Him...

Ordinary Story

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Sunny hadn’t talked much to Taeng since the incident in the Cafeteria. Sunny seemed to have a deep thought, especially when Sungmin smiled to her. Taeng didn’t seem to care either, he got busier in his music club because the student body wanted him to sing in the Christmas Night.

“So Taeng, do you have any idea for the Christmas night?” Lee Jinki, the President of music club, asked Taeng.

“Hmm… I don’t know. Sing? Play guitar? I don’t know. Just tell me, I’ll try to do my best.” Taeng didn’t seem to be as excited as he used to. He seemed to be gloomier and quieter.

“Hhhh… I don’t know what’s going on with your life, but please, be professional, Christmas Night event can’t be postponed. So please, just go home now, take your time, come back again tomorrow, and make sure you had decided what do you want to do on the event. And please, be the Kim Taeng we used to know. You may leave, I will take care the others now.” Lee Jinki patted Taeng’s shoulder then Taeng hung his head low.

“What happened to me…” Taeng walked in a deep thought of him. He walked to the front gate then heard some noise.

“Hahaha Yah Sungmin!” That was Sunny.

Sungmin laughed and ate his sandwich happily. They sat on the bench near the front gate of school, they didn’t notice Taeng’s appearance.

Taeng gritted his teeth, his body shook in rage, his heart hurt so bad. He was crying inside.

“Sunny? Do you forget about me already? I used to be the one who sat beside you, I used to be the one who made you smile, I used to be… him.” Taeng looked away and left the school, in pain.

Sunny saw Taeng walked away from the front gate, she looked at Sungmin, Sungmin smiled and patted her head,”You know what, Taeng will know soon about the truth. It’s okay. He will be fine.”

Sunny nodded her head and decided to keep the view of Taeng’s back in her mind. “I miss you, Taeng.” Sunny whispered to herself.

 

Taeng’s POV

“Hell…”

“JESSE! COME TO MY HOUSE NOW NOW NOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” *click* Taeng called Jesse and hung up right after he picked up. Taeng didn’t care if Jesse became HellJesse or anything, he needed friend. He needed someone to talk to, he needed his best friend.

*ting tong!*

Taeng ran and motioned his maid to back off,”I’ll take care of this, get some snacks.”

*krek*

“YAH YOU KIM MIDGET!” Jesse ran and tackled Taeng to the sofa in Taeng’s living room.

“Don’t. You. Ever. Made. Me. Worried. Like. Just. Now. Anymore. YOU GOT IT?!” Jesse stood up and tidy up his sleeves.

“Hahaha. Still the caring cold Jesse, huh?” Taeng chuckled sarcastically.

“So, what’s up?” Jesse pulled the nearest single sofa and sat in front of his best friend.

“Sunny. That’s what’s up.” Taeng crossed his legs and slammed his body to the fluffy sofa.

“I see. Tell me, the details, your feelings, your plans, and the promise that you won’t do anything stupid. Anyway, where did your maid buy this mango? It’s delicious.” Jesse ate some mangoes and waited for the story.

“Hhhh. I saw her with Sungmin. Again. Like every day. I don’t know what’s going on between those two, but the view of them is killing me inside and out. I… I… I miss her so bad, Jesse. I want to hold her hands, said that everything’s gonna be okay, I’m with her, and any other sweet romantic cheesy words that can make her smile. I saw her frowning and crying sometimes, but Sungmin always comes up before I could, and you know what? She smiled to him, she laughed with him, THE ?! I’m HER BOYFRIEND FOR GODSAKE. I never been in love before Jesse, you know it, well Tiffany, it was more like adoring someone than loving someone. I never know that love can be this hurt, I never know that love can be this . I want her back, Jesse. I want her in my arms, not in Sungmin’s, not with other guys, but I can’t… I felt like she will reject me, ran to her Sungmin or just turned her back away from me, and it will break my heart more, I don’t think I can take it… BUT I MISS HER SO BAD. ! ” Taeng rubbed his face with both of his hands harshly, buried his face deeper to his hands. Then for the first time in his life, Jesse saw his best friend’s shoulder shook lightly. Taeng was crying…

Jesse kneeled down beside his best friend, patted Taeng’s shoulders, Taeng’s back,”You need to calm down, Taeng. You won’t think straight if you can’t manage yourself. Go get her Taeng. Try it. You won’t know until you try it. Just face her, beat your own fear, face her. Get her back, she must be still in love with you, Taeng. She must be. She just confused now, not that she will reject you. Trust me, you know I always true about people’s feelings. So now, collect yourself, I will be right back in a minute, okay?” Jesse stood up then walked a meter or two to call Yoong,”Yoong, something’s coming up. I won’t be home tonight, sleep well, remind the maids to lock all the doors and windows, see you tomorrow at school, okay?”

Yoong heard the serious tone in Jesse’s voice and without any jokes,”Yes Hyung. Be safe, I will take care of the house. May I know why do you won’t go home?”

Jesse answered his younger brother,”It’s Taeng.”

Yoong frowned, he knew the situation between Taeng and Sunny, he didn’t like but he couldn’t do anything about it,”Sent my hi and cheer up for Taeng Hyung. Have fun you guys, okay Hyung? Bye.”

”Yeah. Bye.” Jesse ended the call, turned his head to Taeng and sighed.

“Yah Midget, you know what? I won’t hug you, my body is only for Tiffany, but I know things that will make you happy again. Let’s do some gaming, having fun, no worries, no cries, just do anything we like tonight. I will be here Taeng, the world may leave you, Sunny I mean, but not with me, I’m your best friend. Let’s go!” Jesse hit Taeng’s head lightly and earned a chuckle from Taeng.

“I must be looked so ugly.” Taeng frowned and wiped his own tears then grinned dorkily.

“You already are. Anyway, how is it? Is it nice to cry all the things out? I never do that, I kinda curious.” Jesse asked Taeng seriously.

“Yeah, it was like .” Taeng answered Jesse with his serious expression too.

“Whoa, that must be great.” Jesse nodded believingly.

“YAH YOU STUPID! OF COURSE IT WASN’T! WHY WOULD I HAVE AN WHEN YOU’RE THE ONE WHO WAS BESIDE ME! HAISH!” Taeng laughed out loud and ran to his bedroom,”COME ON! I GOT A NEW GAME LAST WEEK BUT HAVEN’T GOT A TIME TO PLAY IT, COME ON JESSE, HURRY UP!”

Jesse smiled when he saw the old Taeng is come, well I know it wasn’t the real old Taeng, but whatever it is, love isn’t something easy to take care of, but Taeng will make it. Jesse knew Taeng, he never doubt his best friend, Taeng is someone who won’t give up easily,”Sunny, please don’t let him go, you will regret it.” Prayed Jesse to God in his heart.

“I’m coming, Midget!” Jesse ran to his best friend’s room, ready to accompany him till he realized, life isn’t only about love, but family, friendship and . LOL.

And tonight, Taeng has made up his mind, he won’t go away from Sunny again, he will face her no matter what, because losing Sunny is something that Taeng wouldn’t want to happen.

 

 

 

TBC

JENG JENG!

What will happen on the next chapter…?

Guess it X)

Anyway, I ALMOST cried while writing this.

Damn :’ (

Love’s . : ‘ (

HEHEHE

Till we meet again :D