I Miss You...

Ordinary Story

Tiffany's POV

"What?! That girl seriously is something. She stole my friends' heart. Friends that I known for 2 years! Well we only started sit together two days ago but seriously? Am I that replaceable? Sunny was indeed nice to ask me so I won't feel embarrassed, but why the others just stay quiet?! Jesse too! He just looked at me without saying anything, mesmerized by Hara's beauty, huh?! Wait, why do I want Jesse to response or do something about it..? Hmm… Anyway, thank God Siwon really asked me before. But he sure is noisy." I clearly annoyed by the situation before and just thought deeply.

"So, how's that sound, Tiffany?" Siwon asked me something but I didn't listen to him before.

"Huh? What? Sorry Siwon, I didn't hear you." I turned my head to him.

 "I asked you, how about if you became my vice leader on the festival in the program division? So you won't get too tired and commanded by Jesse. I heard he's so lazy and won't lay a finger on the work like this Festival." Siwon crossed his arms and smiled to me.

What? Get into one team with this noisy Siwon? Errr... “Well I should ask Jesse first, because it was he is the leader, right? And it’s not good to talked bad behind someone’s back.”

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG

“See you later, Siwon.” I stood up and walked away till someone hold my hand,”Let me walked you to the class.” Siwon smiled to me brightly.

This doesn’t feel right. I don’t feel right. His hand isn’t Jesse’s hand. What the hell am I thinking. I and Jesse are not an item. I saw Jesse from the corner of my eyes, he looked away and put his arm around Taeng and walked away. I slipped my hand away from Siwon’s hand,”Thank you, but I’ll walk with Sunny.” Siwon looked disappointed but he released my hand.

I walked from the cafeteria looking for Sunny, and then I saw everyone’s joking with Hara. I approached them,”Hey guys..”

At that time, Hara tripped, fell into Jesse’s arms, and Jesse smiled to her,”Are you okay? Be careful next time.”

What is this feeling? I felt betrayed by my friends, and….jealousy? I felt a pang in my heart when I saw Jesse’s smile to Hara.

I felt terrible today.

 

Author’s POV

Sunny ignored Taeng in the rest of recess. Sunny hated the way Taeng let Hara sit on Tiffany’s seat. First, it is for Tiffany, her best friend. Second, admit it or not, Sunny is kinda jealous because Taeng’s so nice to Hara. But the point is, Sunny felt sorry to Tiffany, Tiffany’s her best friend, she knew that Tiffany’s not that comfortable with that Siwon guy, that’s why she hate Taeng for making her sit beside Siwon.

At the 3rd grade class, it’s the last class of today and there’s no lecturer, they just were given an exercise and some notes.

“Sunny…” Taeng poked Sunny’s arm several times.

---------------------------------------------no response------------------------------------------------

“Bunny…” Taeng poked Sunny’s cheek two times.

---------------------------------------------no response------------------------------------------------

“Lee Sunny…” Taeng whispered into Sunny’s ear and repeated it several times. Sunny turned her head away from Taeng and play with her cell phone.

Taeng pouted in defeated and put his chin above the table. Then he tilted his head to Jesse, he was shocked to see Jesse was doing the same thing like he did. Jesse were pouted and put his chin above the table.

“YAH YOU SHOCKED ME, JESSE!” Well who won’t get a heart attack if you turned your head away then found your friend’s face right in front of your face?!

“Hhh…” Jesse sighed.

“Hhh…” Taeng also sighed.

“Don’t imitate me…” Jesse whispered not excitedly.

“Don’t imitate me…” Taeng imitated Jesse.

“I’m not in the mood of playing game.” Jesse turned his head then saw Tiffany beside him writing on her notes.

Yes, since they were elected to be the Leader and Vice Leader, Taeng and Tiffany’s seat got swap, that’s why Taeng sat beside Sunny while Tiffany sat beside Jesse.

“What are you looking at?” Tiffany asked Jesse coldly without looked away from her notes.

“No, nothing. It’s just comfortable in this position.” Jesse answered coldly too.

“Why do I feel nervous to be stared by Jesse? I miss the warm him..” Tiffany thought while still kept the cold expression on her face.

“Why do I miss this Hwang? I miss her smile. I hated it when Siwon held her hand at the cafeteria back then. Hhh…” Jesse sighed out loud…

“Are you okay?” Tiffany turned her head and looked at him with her concern look that Jesse’s longing to.

Jesse smiled at her, but inside, he’s running at his full speed laughed happily.

“Will you attend the meeting for the festival after school, Tiffany?” Jesse asked her, not raising his head.

Tiffany controlled herself for not Jesse’s dark brown hair,”Hmm… Yeah, I will. Anyway, Siwon asked me to be his vice leader in program division, he told me that…”

“No, you can’t!” Jesse cut her off immediately.

Tiffany had her questioningly expression on her face.

“Eh. Ehm. I mean. Yeah. Well. You know I’m not good with people. Then. Yeah. Who’s gonna be the vice leader of the whole festival? Right? Yes. That’s right. It’s not like I’m jealous or something…” Jesse shocked by his own words then tilted his head away while blushing.

Tiffany smiled at his words. “Arrasso.” Tiffany said to Jesse’s back.

Jesse answered her without turned his back,”Hmm yeah.”

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG

Taeng still ignored by Sunny, but Taeng decided to not giving up till Sunny tell him what’s the real problem.

“Tiff? Are you coming to the meeting?” Jesse asked Tiffany who still settle her bag.

“Tiff? Since when do you call me Tiff?” Tiffany raised one of her eyebrows.

“Since you stole my heart and become the Tiff of my love…” thought Jesse but Jesse shook that mind and answered with a blank expression,”Since just now.You don’t like it? Well I will call you mushroom, then.”

“Hish ugly bipolar!” Tiffany stuck her tongue to him.

“What?! You weak mushroom!” Jesse stuck his tongue to her.

“Tiffany? Why are you still here? Come on,  come to the meeting room with me.” Siwon stretched out his hand in front of Tiffany.

“Ngg…” Tiffany looked in doubt to accept Siwon’s offer, looked at Jesse’s eyes, looking for an answer.

“Jesse Oppa! I was chosen to be the representatives from the 2nd grade, we will meet more! Come on, Oppa, let’s go to the meeting room together!” Suddenly Hara appeared in front of the classroom.

Being the ice prince, Jesse didn’t move a muscle at all. He just stared blankly at the Siwon’s hand in front of Tiffany.

Tiffany knows Jesse won’t let a girl down, so she decided to accept Siwon’s offer,”Yes, let’s go to the meeting room together, Siwon.” Tiffany accept Siwon’s hand and walked away together.

At that point, Jesse realized, his heart was already belong to that Eyesmile Girl.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC…

This is what I hate from drama…

The story will get gloomier and gloomier…

The weather in my town are not helping at all, it’s raining from the morning X)

So, what do you guys think about this chapter?

Please leave a comment and what should I do about Siwon and Hara?

Make them falling for each other?

Or transfer to other school, maybe? LOL

Till we meet again :D