Wrong Signals

Ordinary Story

 

Tiffany’s POV

After a long way run, i take my bottle from my bag and started drink it. I put my bottle to my bag and I saw Jesse and Yoong. Hhh, boys will always be boys, shouting to each other, that’s why I still single till now, no one met my expectation, boys always as childish as a toddler and wait, are they coming to me? Wait nooo..

“WAA!” I screamed to the top of my lung. Ouch, Yoong sure is powerful.

I felt a grip, a tight grip, a safe grip, on my hand.

“Woah, I don’t know Yoong has that great reflex to catch me after bumped to me. Wait, Yoong is there, who is the owner of this safe grip?! Je..sse? The one who always make fun of me?! I never know his hand is this warm.. ” Thought myself.

“Are you okay, Tiffany?” he asked me made me stop thinking about his warmness.

“Ah.. Yes.. Thank you..” Said myself and I can feel my cheeks are burning right now. Aaargh!

“Ngg, can you let me go?” I looked to him and his hand. Gosh, I never realized that he’s so handsome. What? DID I JUST CALL SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF ME, HANDSOME?!

“What? Oh yes. Your hand. Oh right. Your hand, still soft as usual. Yes. WHAT?! NO! I MEAN, STILL SMALL. EH WHAT?! AAAAAAAAAARGH YOONG, YOUR STUPIDITY IS CONTAGIOUS!” Yes, Yoong’s stupidity is contagious! Hihihi.

I saw something on the ground. It’s a watch. Is it Jesse’s? I should give it back when I meet him again. Or I should give it to Sunny, ah yes, I should help Jesse since he helped me just now and he likes Sunny! No wonder people kept telling me that I’m a genius! I thought that to myself and smile.

“Tiffany Unnie, are you alright? Please don’t take my role to be an idiot here.” Yuri nudged me lightly and have that seriously not serious face.

“Tiff, my Beautiful Princess, Are you okay? Is it me the reason of your smile? Please tell me it is.” Taeng flashed his dorky grin to me.

“Yah you guys! How the hell do you guys get that stupid lines? And Taeng, stop calling me princess!” I said that and nudge Taeng on his rib lightly.

“Ow what was that for, Tiff? You just stole my rib, are you?! Are you my missing rib?” said Taeng dramatically.

“Yah Yuri! You gotta help me! Jesse Hyung is chasing me! He just walk but he is so damn scary!” Again, yeah it’s Yoong.

“I should find Sunny. I will be crazy in an hour if I still hanging with you guys! I’m outta here and Taeng don’t follow me!” I walked away from these crazy friends of mine.

 

Author’s POV

So Jesse was literally walked to chase Yoong. But there, stupid Yoong, he just so loud so even Jesse didn’t try, he will know where his younger brother up to.

“Yoong. I don’t know, Is it me that too smart, or is it you that too DUMB TO RUN? You’re running, but still, I can keep up…..” Jesse lowered his voice, to scare Yoong of course.

“Yah Yuri! You gotta help me! Jesse Hyung is chasing me! He just walk but he is so damn scary!” Yoong dragged Yuri with him.

“Yoong! Where do you wanna take me to? Just apologize to Jesse Oppa, he’s so kind, I bet he will forgive you.” Yuri hit Yoong’s arm lightly.

RRRIIIIIIIINGG

“Oh the bell! My Savior! Let’s go to our class, Yuri! There, he can’t catch us.” Yoong smiled ear to ear.

But then..

“Hello there my Yoong. Excuse me Yuri, can I borrow Yoong for a minute? You can go to your class, take care Yuri, have a great day J” Jesse smiled warmly to Yuri making the latter blushed and looked away.

“And you my little Yoong, welcome to hell. Grab my bag, bring it along with my bottle, carry it to my class. And you won’t get extra pancake at home, and no whining.” Jesse said it sternly.

Yoong opened his mouth for a sec and close it without saying anything.

-In 3rd Grader Class-

“Psst Sunny!” Tiffany passed a small note to Sunny.

 Hey, I picked Jesse’s watch from the ground this morning, mind to give it back to him?

Sunny looked at Tiffany confusedly and Tiffany winked at her. She tore her paper and wrote back to Tiffany.

 Okay, but why don’t you give it back by yourself?

Tiffany read it and smile, she thought Sunny haven’t realized Jesse’s feeling to her.

 Never mind. He helped me this morning, so I will help him too, will you help me three?

Sunny replied

Yuri’s dumbness sure is contagious.

Tiffany giggled and smiled to herself. “Okay! I should ask Taeng to help me.” Whispered Tiffany.

“What? What were you saying, Fany?” Sunny’s ears are sensitive to anything related to Taeng, the power of love, eh :p

“No, I’m just wondering if our country has Tank to help other country’s war.” Answered Tiffany with a fake smile. “WHAT WAS THAT, TIFF?” Shouted Tiffany’s mind.

“Ms. Hwang, will you answer the question on page 110?” Asked Mr. Choi with a sly smirk on his face, obviously disturbed by their little chit chat.

“Ngg..” Tiffany shocked and started to look at her book.

“Psst.” Tiffany looked up and got a note from Jesse.

The answer is B. 140

Tiffany thanked Jesse in her mind,”B. 140, Mr. Choi.”

The smirk gone, turn into a sour expression. “Yes right. Any question?”

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGG

The recess bell rang. 

 

TBC.

There, 3 posts in some hours. Not bad for a beginner, eh? :)

Well, guess that's it for today. Hope i can update soon.

Comment is highly appreciated, since i do want to know what do you guys think about this fanfiction.

Till we meet again :D