Kiss? Where?

Ordinary Story

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“TAKE ONE! Eunhyuk, lead the dwarfs and approach The Snow White!” Sungmin, as the director of the play, commanded.

“Look! Who’s that?” Eunhyuk faked his voice and pointed to Taeng who was lying down on the ground.

All the dwarfs circled Taeng and sang a song that they practiced before.

“Taeng, wake up now!” Sungmin gave a command from his seat.

“Hooaaahhmmm… Where am I? Who are you guys? Why are you guys so short?” Taeng acted nicely, even when for a milisec there, the dwarfs had this SO HAPPY TO BE A TALL ONE,HUH?! expression

“We are the 7 dwarfs, who are you, pale woman?” Eunjung answered Taeng and took a closer look.

“I’m… Snow White.” Taeng stepped back like he was really scared.

“Don’t worry, Snow White, we won’t hurt you. You must be lost, come and live in our house.” Hyomin smiled and held Taeng’s hand.

“YAH HYOMIN! DON’T HOLD HIM THAT TIGHT!” Sunny complained from the corner of the class.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT!” Sungmin put his index finger on his lips.

“Tch.” Sunny glared at Sungmin and pouted.

“But… I have to go back to the castle… My Father will worry about me, but still I scared of my Step Mother, she will send another hunter to kill me…” All the dwarfs mesmerized with Taeng’s act, it felt like Taeng was really scared and felt confused to take their offer or not.

“CUT! OKAAAY! That was great, Taeng! Since Yoong aren’t here, we can't practice the scene between Snow White and the Witch, so let’s just practice the Snow White and Prince’s scene.” Sungmin read the scenario and motioned Sunny to come up.

“YEEEESSS!!! This is what I’ve been waiting for, KISS SCENE KISS SCENE KISS SCENE! HIHIHIHIHI” Taeng stood up and smiled creepily with his own thought.

“Now Taeng, laid down and pretend like you are in the deep sleep, waiting for the prince to wake you up.” Sungmin pointed at the floor and pushed Sunny to get closer to Taeng.

“REAADY??” Suddenly Sunny raised her hand,”Wait!! How should I wake him up?” Sungmin raised his eyebrow whileTaeng smiled widely,”You should kiss him, Sunny. Haven’t you read the scenario?” Sungmin pointed to the part of the scenario which was told that the Prince should kiss the Snow White to wake her up.

“Okay, but, where?” Taeng poked Sunny’s arm to get her attention and pointed to his lips.

“What?! On his lips?!” Sunny got shocked and blushed immediately, everyone will watch this performance and she should kiss Taeng on his lips?! Sunny facepalmed herself.

“No, on his hand only.” Sungmin clarified while Taeng got up immediately when he heard Sungmin,”What? On my hand? NOOOOOOOOOO!”

Sungmin plastered a confuse expression on his face,”What’s wrong with that?”

Taeng caught Sunny smirked in Victory and composed himself,”No, yeah of course not, we will be the last performer, and this is the ending, we should make a great ending. Kiss on the lips will be the great ending!” Taeng insisted to have a kiss on the lips scene with Sunny.

“No, there will be many minors who watch the performance, kiss on the lips isn’t a great idea.” Sunny glared at Taeng, gave him a sign to give up.

But Taeng, don’t want to lose from Sunny,”The Minors will be very happy to watch a drama with the real kiss scene, they will go awwww and we will be more success if..” Sungmin cut the argument from these two,”STOP! I’m the director here. Let’s just try both of the kisses and see which one is better for the performance.”

Taeng grinned widely and stuck his tongue out to Sunny, Sunny just nodded in surrender while noted to herself,”Taeng is a byuntae!!”

“Ready?!?!?! Aaandd… Action!” Sungmin clapped his hand as the sign.

“Oh My Princess, what should I do to wake you up from this long HIBERNATION?” Sunny emphasized the word and the dwarfs suppressed their laugh,’hibernation? What is him? Polar bear? PFFFTTT!’

Taeng kept his face straight while he want to complain at Sunny’s choice of word.

“Dear handsome prince, the curse will only be stopped if a prince come and kiss her.” Eunhyuk tell Sunny and lead her to Taeng.

Taeng opened one of his eyes and it was widened when he saw Eunhyuk held Sunny’s hand and lead her to him. ‘Aish that prick, I will wash Sunny’s hand later. Hish!’ Thought Taeng when he saw the scene.

“TAENG, CLOSE YOUR EYES! BOTH OF THEM!” Sungmin’s shout can be heard and Taeng closed his eyes right away.

“Is it? Oh My Princess, please do wake up…” Sunny walked closer to Taeng and Taeng’s heart beat so fast.

‘IT’S COMING IT’S COMING!’ Taeng danced dorkily on his mind, he smiled unconsciously.

Sunny blushed when their gap were getting closer, she held Taeng’s hand and got closer and closer…

Suddenly, Taeng’s hand pulled Sunny’s hand and *MUACH!*

“OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” All the dwarfs cheered at the scene.

“Mmmhh…” Taeng made a sound while he kissed Sunny, Sunny eyes got widened, she wanted to get away but Taeng’s grip got tighter.

Then Taeng opened his eyes, smiled innocently,”Oh? My Prince?”

Sunny with her great acting skill, kept her face happy,”My Princess? You are awake…”

“OOOKAAAAY CUT!!!” Sungmin clapped his hand twice.

Sunny pinched Taeng’s arm so hard, then stomped her foot on Taeng’s foot.

“OUCH!!” Taeng rubbed his arm,”That’s what you get from what you did!” Sunny walked away to Sungmin and the dwarfs’ side while Taeng laughed while he imagining the scene that happened just now.

“Guys guys, stop it. Okay, I think it will be better if the Prince kiss Snow White on his lips.” Sungmin made a note at his script and nodded in satisfied.

“WOOOHOOO!!” Taeng pumped his fist up and ran to his girlfriend.

“Sunny Bunny!! That’s a good news, right?” Sunny pinched his cheeks,”BYUNTAE!” and walked away left Taeng in the classroom.

“Okay guys you all can go home now, we will practice again on Saturday!” All the performers nodded and got ready to go home.

Taeng ran and called his girlfriend,”Sunny Bunny!! Wait up!”

Sunny ignored him, made Taeng ran faster,”Sunny? What’s wrong?” Taeng grabbed Sunny’s hand softly.

“Nothing. It’s just I have a question in my mind.” Taeng held Sunny’s hand and lifted her chin with his finger,”What is it, Bunny?” Sunny lost her mind, how could she got mad with this sweet ert?!

Sunny looked away, got obviously blushed at Taeng’s softness.

“Bunny, you know you can tell me everything.” Taeng’s hold got tighter as he moved his head closer to Sunny’s.

Sunny pushed Taeng’s chest lightly,”No, it’s nothing, really. It’s not important, just a silly question from my mind.”

Taeng caught both of Sunny’s hands,”Look at me, Sunny. Okay, now, I insist you, I want you, to tell me what was the question you were thinking?” Sunny looked at Taeng’s eyes and asked quietly,”Why do our kisses always happening in front of many people…?”

--------------------------------------------------awkward silence-------------------------------------------------------

“Err…” Taeng ran out of words.

--------------------------------------------------awkward silence-------------------------------------------------------

 “I told you, it isn’t important!” Sunny yanked Taeng’s grip and Taeng started laughing.

“Aish! You Midget! Guess that I can’t tell you EVERY thing, then!” Sunny stomped her feet and started walk away with Taeng followed her, still laughing so hard at the question.

“Sunny, you really brighten up my day!” Taeng shouted to his lovely girlfriend and ran to keep up the pace with her.

Then the sun set slowly while those two walked away happily laughing together, hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

How was that? : )

SunYeon are super cute, I wanna take both of them home X))

Hope you guys like the update.

Till we meet again :D