I Don't Know What To Do, If You're Not The One

Ordinary Story

 

Taeng’s POV

“Sunny! Sunny!” I still didn’t giving up, he still called Sunny.

---------------------------------------------no response------------------------------------------------

I grabbed Sunny’s hand and made her stop.

“Sunny…” I called her again softly.

“Hmm?” Sunny responded him.

“OH MY GOD! I thought you hurt your throat or having a sore throat! Okay I was kidding, don’t go yet!!” I got panicked when Sunny started to roll her eyes and ready to walked away.

“Hehehehe. My Bunny, please don’t be mad with me…”  I smiled till my eyes are gone from the view.

“Hmm.” Sunny just nodded and still rolled her eyes.

“SunBun, I want to take you to the newest ice cream store, only both of us, how’s that sound? But first, please tell me, what happened?” I held her hand and took her to the nearest bench in the hallway.

“Taeng Hyung!!” Yoong dragged Yuri to our bench. OH not these annoying twin towers again!

“Will you and Sunny Noona..” I cut him off right away before Sunny can response him.

I stood up immediately pushed Yoong to the other way,”What? Oh Yoongie want to go home by himself? Oh yeah of course Hyung won’t mind. What? Yoongie also will walk Yuri home? OH, OF COURSE HYUNG WONT MIND, Unnie will be safe with Oppa, Yuri. YEAH YEAH, I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO, have a safe walk home, okay my best dongsaengs?” I gave many eye signals to Yoong and Yuri.

Yoong and Yuri stared at me weirdly,  I don’t care, the most important thing is Sunny now.

“Oppa?” Yuri asked me.

“Oooh Yuri want some extra money to buy cake? Of course Oppa will give you!” I gave her more signs while opened my wallet.

Yoong smiled widely and stretched his hand out, Damn this kid, really know how to take advantage of the situation. I shook my head and mouthed him ,”Go!”

Yoong shook his head and stretched his hand out again,”Hyung! Hyung!”

“Ah yees, of course Hyung will give you extra money too, what? You love Yuri? Oh yes yes. What? You want her to be your girlfriend? Ah yes yes…” I smiled in victory while giving him some dollars.

Yoong seemed to be blushed so hard, so does Yuri. I motioned them to go, they walked away in the silence.

HAHAHA Yoong, you’re messing with a wrong guy. It’s Kim Taeng you’re talking about x))

Eh wait, this isn’t the time to laugh and play, this is the time to persuade Sunny to tell me what’s going on.

“Sorry Sunny, they just want to bid a short farewell to us. So, why are you ignored me?” I asked her while sat beside her.

“I don’t like the way you treat Hara. I mean, how could you let Hara sat there when you know Tiffany hadn’t come yet?!” Sunny got enraged.

I kneeled down in front of her, “Ngg… I’m so sorry about that, Sunny. I just played along with Yoong, I thought Tiffany won’t come to the cafeteria, she was in the washroom while we went to the cafeteria, right? Look, I’m so so so so so so sorry… Please forgive me… Pleasee…” I made the cutest pout I ever made and the most looking-for-pity look I ever made with my eyes.

“Hhh…” She sighed.

I crossed my finger, hope for the best. I closed my eyes.

She caressed my cheek,”Just… don’t do that again. Okay, Taenggoo?”

DUAAAR! I felt my heart just exploded just now. Can you guys help me to pick the pieces of my heart?! X)))) I’m SO SO SO SO HAPPY! Her touch is so soft X)

I nodded several times like a little kid. She my hair and smiled.

“oh! One other thing! Do you like Hara?” She flicked my forehead.

“What if I do?” I asked her playfully.

She stood up, picked her bag,”WHOA WHOA WHOA! SunBun! NOOO OF COURSE NOOOT!! WAIIIT! Come and sit again…” I held her shoulder and lead her back to the bench.

“I was just kidding around and of course I don’t like her. She is almost as tall as I am.” I explained to Sunny.

“Yeah, whatever Taeng.” Sunny shrugged her shoulders.

“Okay, let me pay back for all the mistakes I did. Come with me? Please?” I stretched my hand to her.

She looked kinda doubting it but she took my hand in the end.

I took her to the newest ice cream café and let her sit on the seat in front of the glass windows.

“Wait here, okay? I’ll order for us. One vanilla Ice cream for you as usual, right?” She nodded and I walked away from our table.

This is the time. I inhaled a deep breath. Prepared myself then give a sign to one of the staff.

Suddenly the lights were off, there’re curtains wrapped the whole glass windows from the outside, there’s only one path made of light it headed to the piano.

“Kyaa~ Taeng?!” I can hear Sunny’s scream from our table.

There was me, Kim Taeng, sat in front of the piano and played this song…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bFOT1e-AU

If You're Not The One" – Daniel Beddingfield
 

I played the intro then smiled at Sunny.

 

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all
 

I closed my eyes, let her saw my sincerity while singing all my heart to her.


I'll never know what the future brings 
But I know you're here with me now
We’ll make it through 
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I stared at her while singing this.

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?
 

I smiled warmly to her. Then continue my singing.


I don’t know why you’re so far away 
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through 
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stay in your arms

 

I obviously stole glance from time to time while singing that song to her.

I’m really in love with Sunny.

I finished my singing and the whole waiter and waitress were clapping their hands.

I  bowed slightly to them and walked to Sunny.

“So?” I asked her.

“Hmmm… What?” She smiled and blushed at the same time. She’s so damn cuteee!!!

“Did you hear my song just now? I don’t know what to do, if you’re not the one, Lee Sunny.” I meant it with all my heart.

She smiled then kissed my cheek.

I take that as a yes and I held her up bridal style,”YOOOHOOOO! I GOT A GIRLFRIEENDD” I ran around the café, ignore the whistles from the waiters, ignore those hits from Sunny and ignore the ice cream that melted on the table.

Because my Sunny Bunny has melted me more than heat can do to the ice cream.

Today, I found out two things. I can have a girlfriend and…

I love you, my Sunny Bunny.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

YOHHHOOO!!

That’s SunYeon moment! HIHIHII.

How was that, how was that????

What do you think, guys?!

Who’s gonna be next?!

YoonYul? JeTi?

Please give me an idea! AND KALAKIMAE DAEBAK, you knew it before it goes online! *fainted* x)

Till we meet again :D