THE FICTION AND THE FACT!

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mum pleaded me. I can’t  bear to see her like this.  “ Omma… I..I…I… WILL TAKE THE RESPONSBILITY.. I…I…. WILL MARRY Kim~~~~~. “ I says.

                “ Chincha? Gumawo son! Jeongmal gumawoyo son! “ mum says while hugging me. “We are going to visit her at the hospital today.” Mum says.

 

HOYA POV

                Oh crap! I have to see here today! God why this is happening to me? Look, I have to marry the girl that my hyung had ! What a disgusted girl, she is dirty! I’m doing this is just because of mum. How am I going to face Ahreum? How am I going to tell her. Gosh~! This is hard!

                “ Son, go get ready! We are going to meet her! Wait son, once again thank you! “ mum says while hugging me. “ It’s okay omma.. I will do anything to you. “ I said. I can’t stand to see like that.

                “Thanks son. Saranghae “

 

NO ONE POV

                Your mum calmed you. Now you are resting on the bed while staring out at the window, thinking about your future when suddenly you phone ringing. It’s L.Joe.

YOU: Hello.

L.Joe:  YEOBO! At last I manage to reach you! Where are you? I’ve been calling and searching you for 2  weeks! Where have you been? Why didn’t you come to school? Are you sick? YEOBO WHERE ARE YOU?  DO YOU KNOW THAT IM WORRIED?!

                You tried hard for not to cry. You bit your lips to endure it. You tried to put a happy voice because you don’t want L.Joe to know about your condition.

YOU:  OPPA! Omo oppa! Mianhae that we lost contact. I had gone to the oversea to accompany omma for her business! Mianhae! Aww~! You worried about me? Chincha oppa? Hahaha.. oppa, I won’t able to go to school in this few days, please tell Eungee to take all the notes.

L.JOE: PABO YEOBO~! OF COURSE I’M WORRIED ABOUT YOU~! Why can’t you go to school? Are you sick? Arasso.. I will tell her. Yeobo.. are you sure you are okay? Why do I feel weird?? YEOBO I MISS YOU!

YOU: HAHA.. crazy oppa.. not that I’m sick but I still have a trip with omma. I have to accompany her so don’t worry! What is weird? Arasso~! I MISS YOU TO MR SHORTY~! HAHA!

L.JOE: YAH~! I told you to not call me that! Aish this girl never listen to me!

YOU: Haha …MR SHORTY~! MR SHORTY~! MR SHORTY~!

L.JOE: Yah!!! Stop that! You will get punishment on this! Aish chincha!!! But even I’m not quite high , but you still love me.. HAHA…

YOU: Haha.. yes..yes.. I’m in love with Shorty Oppa~!  I LOVE THIS SHORTY OPPA~! OPPA… can I ask you something.

L.JOE: Yes yeobo. What it is?

YOU: What  if I get married with someone else? Will you angry with me? Will you still love me?

L.JOE: YEOBO~! What are you saying? I don’t understand.. why you marry someone else as you have me? About that… YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT? PLEASE DON’T HAVE A DOUBT ON THAT! Hey, yeobo… what’s wrong with you? Are really sure that you are okay? MR SHORTY IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU YEOBO~!

YOU: I’m okay oppa. That question just pop in my mind, so I ask you.  Oh God~! It such a waste that I forgot to record when you admit that you’re MR SHORTY… haha..

L.JOE: Aishh~! This girl like to make fun of me! Wait until you come back! I will definitely punish you little Missy~! Yeobo~! I wish I can talk to you more but omma is calling me. Hope to see you soon and please call me often! Get it yeobo! Anyeong!! SARANGHAE YEOBO!

YOU: Arasso oppa~! Na do saranghae~! Jeongmal Jeongmal SARANGHAE OPPA! Please remember that!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter