A Day At The Hospital

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Look~! As I said, you guys can make a good couple! “ Mrs. Lee says. “ Son, let’s go back, its late already! ~~~~~ see you soon and take care ! From now call me  omeoni arasso? “ Mrs Lee says.

                “ Arasso om..om..omeo..ni…” “ Good girl! Anyeong!” she hug me and kissed my forehead.

 

NO ONE POV

                “ Son, you don’t have to go to school today. You have to take care of you fiancée .” Mrs. Lee say. “ WHAT?! But omma, I don’t want to skip school today! “ Hoya says. “ Since when , you like to go to school? Haahaha… son, I don’t care, you have to go to hospital today.” Mrs. Lee says while patting his back. “ aiishh…. I don’t want omma!” Hoya says. Hoya phone rings.

Ahreum: Jagiya! Where are you? Why didn’t you call me last night? Where have you been? Are you trying to cheat behind my back? Don’t you dare to do that or else I will kill that girl!

Hoya: Jagiya~!!! Mianhae I didn’t call you last night. I was to tired and fall asleep early last night. Cheat? NEVER JAGIYA… REMEMBER, I ALWAYS LOVE YOU.. FOREVER..

Ahreum: You have to! You have to always love me jagiya <3 didn’t you come to school today? Where are you right now jagi?

Hoya: owh.. no ,I can’t go to school today because I have an urgent things to do. Take care of yourself because I’m not there to protect you!  SARANGHAE JAGIYA !

Ahreum: You better watch out if you’re lying! Okay okay… I know that.

AT THE HOSPITAL

                “She is still sleeping.” Hoya say quietly as you are still sleeping calmly at the bed. “ You must have a hard time. Actually you seem nice, I wish if we are married we can be a great couple, but too bad that both of us are already in a relationship.” He said while sighing. When you are sleeping, he secretly examine your face. “She is pretty. She have a plump lips, milky skin and a sharp nose. Why I didn’t realize her before?  You know what ~~~~~, I think, if I found you first before Ahreum, I think I might fall for you.” He says while your hair. You feel someone stoking your hair, you think the person is your mum , you quickly get up and hug the person without even bother to check out first who is that person. “ Omma!!! Bogoshiposo! Omma!” you hug your ‘mum’ tightly and squeeze.

                “Ehem…Ehem… I’m not your omma. Can you please release me, I can’t breath!” Hoya says as he is breathless. Your eyes widen, as you recognized the voice. “ Jerk? Oh gosh~! Mianhae! I thought you are my omma! And…and.. what have you done to me when I’m sleeping? Why are your hand at my forehead? What have you done to me?!!!” you scream. “ Yahh~!! Don’t overacting! I didn’t do anything to you! This girl is scary. Go to sleep.” Hoya say.

                “ Can I trust you? Aisshh! I’m not scary pabo! You are the one that are scary! And..what are you doing here jerk? Stalking on me?” you say while mehrong.  “ what? Stalking you? Oh gosh! Of course not pabo! Omma force me to accompany you. Because of you I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter