THE TRUTH

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE NEXT DAY

                I wake up as usual and take bath.  I don’t know why, I feel uneasy today. Aisshh~! I don’t want to think about it.  I quickly wake him up. “Yah… oppa..Wake up!” I shake him.  “arrghhh…. Just shut up.. Gives me 10 more minutes!” he rolls into the blanket. “Yah… wake up… or else.. I will tickle you!” I warn him. He still didn’t move even A BIT!!! Aish! This boy~! “hehe!!! This is what you get when you don’t listen to me!!!” I tickle him. “Yah yah!!! What are you doing!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…please stop! Hahahahahahahaha…” “Wake up or else, I won’t stop!” “yeah..yeah… I will wake up…just STOP!!!!HAHAHAHAHA” I stop.  He wakes up and suddenly pinned me to the wall. He smirk, “Now, is your turn to get the punishment.” He leans closer, I feel butterflies in my stomach, I close my eyes tightly. I feel a lips touch my forehead.  “There, your punishment~!” he says then run to the bathroom. Aish this boy!

                We go to school today without Ahreum. She says that she have things to do. Yeah.. I love it. I hate her being around with us. Hoya oppa drop me in front of the school gate. As I enter the school, everyone looks at me with a…. I don’t know.. With a disgust look maybe?.. They whisper something.. But I don’t know what.. aish… WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Omaigyu!

                “~~~~, here follow me~!” suddenly Eungee come and drag me to a dark alley. “omo! Eungee you scares me!” I rub my chest. Suddenly she rubs my tummy. “yah..yah… what are you doing?” I ask her. “~~~~!!! OMO! Why your stomach is big? It that true that you’re pregnant?” she screams. “yah? What all this nonsense? “ I stammered. Oh my… God please save me. “can you explain about this?” she gives me a paper. Oh my gosh! Who the hell did this? In the paper says that I’m pregnant and carrying a wedlock child! What the fish is this?! And… THERE’S ALSO MY ULTRASOUND PICTURE!!  “PLEASE TELL ME? IS THIS ING NEWS IS TRUE?” Eungee yell at me.

                My eyes start to pool with tears. I slowly nodded. “!” she scream. “why you do this to me? Just ing tells me what had happened!” she shakes me. I tell her the whole story. “I can’t believe you do this to me! How dare you keep all this as secret!  Do still think me as your friend? I’m totally disappointed with you!” she left me with a huge sigh. I just cry at the corner of the alley. WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW?! I brave myself to go to the class. I can see everyone is whispering and look at me with a disgust look. HOYA OPPA! PLEASE HELP ME. But of course he won’t, if he does, our marriage will be revealed.

                Then I see L.Joe oppa comes towards me with a fierce face. I gulp. “ TELL ME WHAT THE IS THIS?! PALLI!” he screams. He starts to touch my belly. His eyes widen, “SO THIS IS TRUE?! ! I think that you’re loyal to me. I was wrong! You’re just a shameless !!” he yell at me in front of the other students. “ oppa.. please..please …hear my explanation first… I beg!” I cry. “what els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter