When Ahreum Knows~!

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wake up and found that I was lying comfortably on the bed.  Did Hoya-shii lift me? I blush and found that he is nowhere to be found.“ Where is Hoya-shhi? “  I search him and finally see a plate of pancake and hot chocolate on the table. “ woah? Food~! I’m really hungry!! Kyyaa~!!” I run to it and found a purple stick note stick at the cup.

“ THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF ME LAST NIGHT. I’M FINE NOW AND I’M OUT WITH INFINITE. I COOK BREAKFAST TO YOU. ENJOY IT. ONCE AGAIN , THANKS WIFEY <3 “

 

P/s: please forget about last night..i really didn’t mean to ki** you… mianhae..  ^0^

_LHW_

                I smile reading that purple stick note. I eat the pancake hungrily. Today is weekend so I’m still thinking about what to do today.  Hoya are not at home and eomonim says she will go out too in a few minutes, and ask me to take care of the house.  I know it will be a whole boring day.

                I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly run to the door when suddenly eomonim stop me. “ it’s okay. I will open it, go take your breakfast.” I nodded and go to the kitchen to drink milk as I already eat the pancake.  “ oh~! Ahreum-shii, why are you here? Hoya is not around”   I almost spat the milk in my mouth. WHY IS THAT QUEENKA IS HERE? OMG! I MUST HIDE OR I’LL DIE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! When I was about to hide, “ ~~~~, honey! Come here, your schoolmate is here!” OH CRAP! I’M TOTALLY A DEAD MEAT! T___T

                “~~~~~! Come here now! Palli! Where are you? Can you call your husband to come back? His friend is waiting!” eomonim shouted. OH MY~! DID SHE JUST MENTION “YOUR HUSBAND”! OKAY I’M TOTALLY DEAD NOW! “ ~~~~, honey! Where are you?!” eomonim shouted again.  “ errr.. naeee, eomonim, I’m coming!” I shouted back.  I quickly go to the house phone a dialed his number.

                “ yah~! You better come home now! Your jagiya is here!!! I don’t know what to do anymore! Got to go! Come home soon! Bye!” I hung up and rush to the living room. She look at me with disbelief. “~~~~, have a talk with her, while waiting for Hoya to come back. I going, anyeong!” eomonim bid for goodbye.

                “ err.. you are waiting for him? okay, wait him here. I will go now.” RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! “ wait! EXPLAIN!” she grab my wrist tightly. “ ouch!” I groan in pain, I can’t feel my blood flow~!   “ EXPLAIN TO ME! WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!” she yell at me. Omo! I’m scared!

                “ err..about that…err… I have call your jagiya.. he will come soon and you can ask him.” she give me another death glare. “ No! no need to wait for him! Just answer my questions. What are you doing here? And..is it true that you’re Hoya’s wife?!!! Answer me!!! Palli!!!” she  shake me vigorously. I just freeze. HOYA!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! PLEASE COME HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I really don’t know what to do!

                “ yah! I’m talking to you!” she shout at my ears. Auch! My ears hurt!then, I NODDED. “ yes, I’m his wife.” Finally I admit. “ what?!! Since when!!” she yell again. “ about a month ago.” I lowered my head. “ YAH!! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING NOW! YOU STUPID !” she yell and raise her hand to slap me. Oh my garrddd~!!  I just close my eyes waiting her hands to fly to my cheeck.

                “ STOP IT!” I open my eyes when I sees Hoya is grabbing her hand. “ ~~~~, you can go now. Leave us alone.” He says coldly and I nodded. I quickly run into the bedroom.  Arghh.. why all of this sudden problem came?  I’m really worried.  I walk ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter