THE WEDDING (MR. SHORTY MIANHAE )

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NO ONE POV

                You wake up and you feel like someone I holding you hands. “ yah~! Jerk! Why you touch me!! Put away your hands from me! It stinks!” you says as you thinks Hoya is holding your hands. “ yeobo! Are you awake? “ L.Joe says while rubbing his eyes, half awake. “ oppa?” you ask. “ Yeobo. I wanna asked something. Why did admitted to the hospital? Are you sick? “ he says while putting his hand at your forehead. “ errmm..op..oppa…actual..actually ..err..the reason why I admitted here because..becuase..  my blood pressure drop…YEAH! MY BLOOD PRESSURE DROP! “ you says confidently. “ yah! Why didn’t you tell me? Why did you lie to me?” he says. “ errmm..oppa… I just..don’t want you to be worry about me.” You says sadly. He pout. “ oh, yeobo~! Of course I will worry.. my yeobo is sick.” He says while pinching your cheek and smile.

                “ yah~! Weirdo! You will discharge today! And my omma ask us to go to the bridal shop today! Hurry pack up! She is waiting!” Hoya says loudly as he didn’t realize L.Joe presences.   “ WHAT?! BRIDAL SHOP?! YEOBO! WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW!!! TELL ME!!! TELL ME NOW!!!!” L.Joe says angrily. You are totally surprise about what is happening, and same goes to Hoya and L.Joe.

 

~~~~ POV

                Oh my gosh~! What have that jerk done!! I really don’t know what to do now. Oppa will surely angry with me.

                “ err..errmm.. Oppa..  actually..actually.. I have to tell you something.. actually I …..” my word is cut off . “ SHE IS GOING TO MARRY ME!” Hoya says. I can see L.Joe oppa face suddenly turn red. “ WHAT? !! ~~~~!!! TELL ME!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!! TELL ME!!! YAH!!! TELL ME!!PALLI!! ARE GOING TO MARRY WITH THIS JERK?!!!!” L.Joe ask while yelling at me. Omo! I’m scared! I never see oppa angry like this. I’m scared!

 “ oppa..mianhae.. “ I says while hugging him. He push me roughly. “ WHAT?!! YOU CHEATED ON ME! I THOUGHT YOU ARE SINCERE!!!! “ he says while crying. “ OPPA!!! THIS IS OT THAT I WANT!!! WE ARE ARRANGE!!! PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME OPPA!! SARANGHAE!!! JEONGMAL SARAGHAE MR. SHORTY! “ I says while kneeling. “ oppa! Don’t leave me! I need you! “ I says while crying. Enough that I lost my , my life…but I DON’T WANT TO LOSE MY MR.SHORTY!!!

                “ Yah~! What she says is true… totally true. We will get married. But it is arrange because she is…..”  “my omma and his omma are best friends!” I cut off Hoya as I don’t want L.Joe oppa to know that I’m pregnant!! “ please don’t tell oppa that I’m pregnant! I’m beg to you!” I whisper at Hoya’s ear. “ I’m sorry, I didn’t know that he is in here. And okay, I won’t tell” he whisper back.

                “ So.. ~~~~… you are getting married because it is arrange? Not that you cheated on me?” L.Joe ask. “ I quickly go to him and hug him. I cupped his face “ Mr. Shorty.. please believe me! I only love you! And I never cheated on you!” I cry . “ mianhae yeobo!” he hug me back.

                “ Yah~! This two lovey dovey… can you just pack up.. we have to go to the bridal shop. “ Hoya says annoyingly. “ Hoya-shhi, can we talk? Yeobo, you can pack your things. I’m going to talk with him first!” L.Joe oppa says. I nodded. I hope they will not fight!

NO ONE POV

                L.Joe and Hoya walk out of the room. “ Can you just cancel the wedding?” L.Joe says. “ I can, I would do it.. but I can’t! “ Hoya says.  “ but…” L.Joe says “ I know she is yours. And even I have a girlfriend. So, we both have made a contract. She can go out date with you and I can go out date with my girl. But we have to keep this marriage secret. Do you get it? Satisfied? “ Hoya ask.  “yeah.. I’m satisfied! But remember, don’t you dare to touch her! “ L.Joe says.” By any chance, can we be a buddy?” L.Joe says. “ of course” Hoya says and they are shaking their hands.

                “ Let’s go to the bridal shop!” Hoya says. “ owh.. okay.. by the way where is oppa?” you ask while looking around. “ Yeobo, can we talk?” L.Joe says. “ Hoya-shhii, can you give us 5 minutes? “ you ask while he nodded. “ yeobo! To be sincere I’m really hurt to know the fact that you’re getting married.” L.Joe says. “ Mianhae oppa! Jeongmal mianhae! “ you says while crying. “ it’s okay.. I will try to understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter