FINAL

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re back!” I heard eomonim voice. “Omo! WHAT HAD HAPPENED? MY SON!!!” eomonim screams and quickly grab Hoya. “Call the ambulance quickly!!!” she screams again. My mom calls the ambulance quickly. “Omo! ~~~~ , your neck is bleeding.” “I know omma. But I’m okay.” I say weakly.

                20 minutes later the ambulance comes. I just stay stone. All the incident happened earlier still fresh in my mind. “Mrs. Lee  gwenchana?” the nurse in the ambulance asks me and start to examine me. I nodded and then all I know is my world turns all black. I fainted.

1 day later

                “Hoya oppa… oppa…. Help!! Help!! Blood!! Ahreum-shii!! Knife! Omma!! I’m scared!!!” I shouted. “Omo! Honey you’re awake? Are you okay? Calm dear… I’m here.” My mom hugs me. “Omma, where am I? “ I ask. “You’re at the hospital now.” She says. Suddenly yesterday incident came into my mind. “Omma! How is my husband? Is he okay?” I ask worriedly. She looks sad. “OMMA!! TELL ME WHERE IS MY HUSBAND? “I shouted. Seriously I don’t feel good.

                “okay… okay… I will send you to his ward. But can you keep calm and you have to tell me the whole story about what happened yesterday.” She says. I begin to tell her the whole story starting from our first meeting, the contract and about Ahreum.  

                “So… Ahreum is the culprit. And you guys had signed a contract? Did you guys seriously want to divorce after you give birth?” she asks.  “ I don’t know… omma… just bring me to my husband.” I urge her. Her lips curve into a smile and she push my wheelchair to his ward.

                I sob when I see a bandage on his left stomach. I grab his hand and kiss it. “Oppa… I’m sorry.”  I say and kiss his forehead. “Oppa please wake up. I love you too.” I feel the baby is kicking in my belly. “ Oppa… remember what you have promised to me? You will be with me when I’m delivering. So please wake up. I really need you. I’m scared oppa. The baby also wants to see his appa.” I kiss his hand again.

10 days later

                “Honey… you should rest… you’ve been waiting for him for almost 10 days. You should rest as you look pale.” Eomonim says. “I’m okay eomonim. It’s my responsibility to take care of him.” I say weakly. To be honest, I really exhausted. Suddenly the doctor comes. “Mrs. ~~~~ you should rest. You have to rest well. Your due date is just around the corner. I’m afraid that your baby will be in harm if you don’t rest well. Please, your mum, the nurses and I will take care of your husband. You don’t have to worry about him. Please at least think about yourself and your baby. You’re still weak. Come, let’s go back to your ward.” She persuades me. I nodded. Yeah, I know my body is really weak now. I’m really exhausted. I feel really sick.

                “But doctor, please promise 2 things for me. Please take care of my husband well and one more thing, when I’m delivering soon, if you have to choose between my baby or me, please choose my baby no matter what others say. Please?” I say.  “Don’t worry… you both will be fine.” She patted my back and helps me to get up from the chair. Suddenly I feel blood dripping. I look at the floor, there are many blood on it. I started to feel dizzy.

                “OMO!!!  NURSES!! COME HERE!!” I hear the doctor shout. She grabs me. “Mrs. Lee… are you okay?” she asks. I’m too tired to answer and all I know next is my world becomes all black.

2 DAYS LATER

                I open my eyes slowly. I feel pain through my whole body. REALLY PAIN. I feel a hand touch my hand. I look to the other side. HOYA OPPA! My eyes start to pile with tears. “You’re awake? How are you? Are you okay? I’m sorry; because of me you have to suffer like this.” He says and kisses my forehead. “I’m okay oppa. Don’t worry about me.” I say weakly. “Oppa, go to your ward, have a rest.” I say. I know he still not in a good term. “No, I want to accompany you. I want to be with you no matter what.” He says. “If you love me oppa, please go and have rest. I want to rest too.” I say. “Okay. I’ll go now. But, if you want anything, just call me. I love you.” He kisses my forehead and leaves the ward.    

                “He really loves you. I envy you.” Suddenly I heard a voice. “ Ahreum-shii?!” I know her voice. “Yeah it’s me.” she says then reveal herself. I gulp. Is she going to kill me now?

                “Please! Don’t do anything bad to me! I begged!!”  I’m really nervous now. My heart beats crazily.

                “Look, I come here to ask for your forgiveness. I’m sorry.” She says. “I know I have been a beast. And you know why  I behave like that? Because I love Hoya oppa very much. I love him and I cannot resist being apart from him. He is my everything.  He is half of me.” she starts to cry.

                “But you cheated on him.” I brave myself to say that. “ No… I never cheated on him! I had been framed. My ex- boyfriend plan all this. He put ecstasy in my drinks that night and makes me looks like I cheated on Hoya oppa. I tried to explain this to Hoya oppa, but he never gave me any chance. And when I heard that he is already married to you I feel that I’m broken to the thousands pieces. And I feel really broken inside when I know that you’re carrying his baby.  Why I have to be punished when this is not my fault. Why I have to suffer? I love him so much, and it’s hurt… NO… IT IS REALLY REALLY HURT TO SEE HIM WITH OTHER GIRL. I thought he still accepts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter