Back to School~! ^0^

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’ve done wearing uniform. Hoya is downstairs, probably eating his breakfast.  Omo! I’m still embarrassed with him about what had happen just now! *sigh* I gather my courage to go to the kitchen and eat the breakfast silently. “look, someone is embarrassed” he suddenly broke the silence.

                “ yah! Pabo! Just shut up! It don’t meant it okay!” I sigh. He just laugh.  We both done eating. “ Let’s go!” he says. “ but…” I suddenly says. Yah! We can go together! Or else the whole school will know that we are married.

                He turn to me.” Now what? Let’s go! We are late! We go first omma!” he shout. “ naee..” eomonim shouted too as he is upstairs. “ yah… we can go together..or else the school will know about us.” I says to him quietly, don’t want eomonim to hear it. “ I know that. I will leave you in front of bakery. Then , you walk to school.” I nodded.

                He drives you and stop at the bakery. “ Don’t forget about the contract. And one more thing, after class wait me here, I will fetch you. Remember, that baby sitting class, don’t be late! Arasso?” I nodded and go out of the car. He drove off.

                I begin to walk to school when suddenly I heard someone I calling my name. “~~~~~~!!!” I look back. “ eungee!!! Omo! I miss you!” I hug her. It ha been a month since I don’t see her. “ yah~! Where the hell you have gone? I search you like crazy! I called you..but not in service.!!” She nag. Here come my second, opsss, nope third mother. Sorry eungee, your rank fell 1, now you are my third mum as I have eomonim now.

                “ I went with my omma’s business trip. Mianhae, my phone  broke down. I don’t have time to buy new one.” I explain. “ you look chubby!” she says and makes me gulp hard. “errr..YAH! HOW DARE YOU!” I yell to her and knock her head.

                “ ~~~~~, I think we should run, the school’s gate is gonna close! Now, pallli run!!!!!” we both run. “ pheww~! That was close~!” Eungee says. Well, we manage to arrive at school on time. “ let’s go to the class. KAJA!”  she pull me. Aish, this girl! Didn’t she know that I’m tired already?

                When I was on my way to the class, I see Hoya with Ahreum FLIRTING!! Omg! That girl! He I my husband pabo! Oh wait? Why the hell did I care? Remember the contract!!! I sigh and enter the class. “you looks like not in good terms. Why?” Eungee suddenly ask me. Oh my~! Mianhae friend, I know I can’t lie to you, but the situation makes me do that. “ err.. I miss my oppa~!” I says and she nodded. Fuh~! Relief~!

                “ ceh~! Always about your oppa. But, ~~~~~  seriously I says you look fat.” Eungee says. I don’t want to lie to you! Please don’t ask me that questions! “ YAH~! I’M NOT FAT!” I yell to her. “ teacher is coming! Palli go back to your own seat and get ready for lessons!”  Ren, the class monitor yell.

                “ good morning class. Today we will combine class with the seniors as the will make a revision about today chapter. We will discuss this chapter together with them.” Ms Park says. I made a bored face, yeah~! HISTORY CLASS~! Suddenly one by one of the senior enter our class. Well I’m not interested to know who they are. I made a bored face and plays with my pencil while waiting for Ms Park to start the class.

                “Ehem…ehem..can I seat here? “ I  heard someone ask. Without bothering to look who is he, I  just nodded. “ it’s not good to greet your Mr Shorty like that. Mr Shorty miss you very much~!” I  heard L.Joe voice a quickly turn your face at him. “OPPA! I MISS YOU!” you says half-voice. He just give me sweet smile and continue to focus on the board.

                “ oppa~!” I whisper.  He turn a look at me, I just smile. I how really miss this guy! He look at me and give me the sweetest smile, then turn back at the board to focus on the teaching. I frown, then I heard him chuckle.  Argghh~! I’m so bored. I don’t even pay attention at Ms Park.

                When I was about to sleep, suddenly L.Joe oppa give me a small stick note. I read it.

Yeobo~! Miahae! I have to focus for my exam~! Please don’t sleep, or else    DETENTION CLASS! T__T        

 _TALL Oppa ^0^_

                I smiled. Hehe… oppa care for me. I quickly reply.

OPPA! I’m really really boring! But I won’t disturb you anymore! FOCUS YEOBO! I LOVE YOU MUAAHH~! =*  

p/s: TALL oppa? Hahah are you sure Mr Shorty? =P

_Your beloved yeobo_ ^o^

          I give back the note to him. I heard him chuckle, I smile. This short boy never fail to make me smile. Arrghh.. bored again, I look at oppa. He just to focus and I don’t want to disturb him. when I was about to sleep, suddenly someone behind my seat kick my chair. I quickly turn back . OH MY GOD! Why Hoya is here? ” don’t you dare to sleep” he mouth to me. I turn my head to the front quickly.                   

“  oppa..oppa..i wanna ask you something.” I whisper at L.Joe. he turn to me with a smile, “ what?”  “ why is Hoya-shhi is here? Are both of you classmate?” he nodded. Arghh.. why I didn’t realize him and why he seat behind me? This man I want to kick you badly~! I turn my head behind, oh great, he with that snobbish queenka. I sigh.

“ ~~~~~! What’s wrong with you? You  didn’t pay attention from the beginning  of my class and stop bothering Byung hun!   Detention class today.” Ms Park says. I sigh. What is her problem? Always detention class! Doesn’t she knows today I have to go to the baby sitting class? Arghh!! Hoya-shii must be mad at me. =_=

“ Teacher, she didn’t bother me.” L.Joe says in sudden. Aww~! My Mr Shorty~! “ I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter