BECAUSE SHE IS MY WIFE~!

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AHREUM POV

                I’m curious now! Why both of them didn’t come to school? It has been a week! I have call Hoya like a thousand times but he is not answering! Arghhh! Both of them are driving me crazy!!!  I quickly grab my phone and call Mr. Lee. “Hello Mr. Lee!” “Yes agashi. What can I do for you?” Mr. Lee asks. I want you to find out why Hoya and ~~~~ didn’t come to school! Palli! I want the information in 10 minutes! If I don’t get it in 10 minutes, you’ll be fired! “I shouted. “nae agashi!” he quickly hang up.

                10 minutes later, my phone rang. “Hello Mr. Lee! Tell me! Faster!!” I yell at him. “Hello agashi. I’ve got the information. Actually, both of them are at the hospital. ~~~~ nearly miscarriage her baby and has been admitted to the hospital. Hoya is taking care of her for this time being. That’s the reason why both of them not come to the school.” He explains.  “WHAT?  Seriously?!!” I scream. “yes agashi.” I hang up and scream! I really have to do something! I know they care for each other now! I have to separate them before it is too late!

 

YOUR POV

                I’m super happy today as the doctor says that I can discharge today. Hoya helps me to pack my things. “Oppa, where’s my phone?” it has been a week I didn’t use my phone. “Here.” He gives the phone to me. I’m surprise as I see 100 miss calls and 40 massages from L.Joe oppa. I quickly dial his number.

 “Hello oppa~!”

“Hello. ~~~~ is that you?”

“Silly oppa~! This is me~!”

“yahhh!!!! Where you have been? You know I’m worried about you? Why didn’t you come to school? Where are you now?”

“Calm down oppa. I’m fine.”

“Really? Why didn’t you answer my call or reply my massages? And where have both of you been? Both of you didn’t come to school for a week! ”

“owh, emmm..actually…we..we… have …a..a…FAMILY TRIP…yeah..a family trip! Sorry because I forgot to tell you yeob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter