HONEYMOON II

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ YAH~! WEIRDO!! WAKE UP!! YAH!! WAKE UP!! ARE YOU JOKING?!! YAH!!! WAKE UP!!!” he shake you but no response.

                He carry you bridal style to the hotel room. He quickly call the hotel management to get the doctor.  He cress your hair and look at you “ what’s wrong with you? You make me scared. Please wake up.” He says. Then the doctor knock the door. He quickly run to the door and open it. “ doctor please examine my wife! Palli! “ he drag the doctor towards you. “ okay, okay Mr. Lee. I will but please calm down~!” the doctor says while starting to examine you.

                The doctor walks towards Hoya, “ Bro~! she is fine. Don’t worry.” “ how can you says she is fine?! She fainted just now! It is not fine! Please reexamine her!” he says angrily. “ Mister, don’t be angry and please stop overacting. She is fine believe me. Here is the medicine “ the doctor encourage him. “ then why she faint just now?” he ask. “ it is a normal symptom for pregnant lady and plus, she is tired.” The doctor explain.

                “ owh. I’m sorry for scolding you. I’m just worried.” He says while rubbing back of his neck. “ worried to much ,huh?  Your wife Is lucky to have a protective husband like you.” The doctor says. “ Thanks, doc. “ he bows to the doctor and send him to the door, they shake hands and then, the doctor leave.

                He go back to bed while you are still lying there unconscious. “ Aish, this girl always makes me worried.” He sigh while your hair, then after a few minutes he finally doze off beside you while holding your hands tight .

~~~~ POV

                My head feel really dizzy and I open my eyes. I found that I was lying in my bed.  I feel someone is holding my hand tightly, I quickly turn around to see the person. I was very surprised as I see Hoya is the one who holding my hand. I rub my eyes with my other hands, yeah, it’s not a dream. HE IS HOLDING MY HAND! AND NOW THE MOST SURPRISING IS HE IS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME IN THIS BED!!!

                I calm myself and take advantage to observe his               face. He is handsome. I continue to observe until…. “ Am I that handsome? Aww~! My wifey is observing my face?” he says while his eyes still close. “ YAH~!! ARE YOU AWAKE?!” I ask him angrily. “ From the moment you are awake” he says, still closing his eyes.

                “ err..Hoya-shhi, err.. actually.. I .. I ..err..” I stammer. “ what? Just say it.” He says, STILL CLOSING HIS EYES. “ yah~!! Open your eyes! I want to talk to you!” I yell. “ aish, God~! Why did I married to this noisy girl?” he says and opens his eyes. Oh gosh~! Why did I ask him to open his eyes? Now he eye is focusing at me!

                “ YAH~! DON’T STARE ME LIKE THAT!” I yell again. “ aish.. this girl..Fine!” he says while looking away. “ Errr.. Thank you.” I says. “ WHAT? I can’t hear it. Louder please.” He says while trying hard not to laugh. “ Thank you.” I says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter