TROUBLE!

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TROUBLE!

“ Doctor, please check my fiancée  thoroughly! She just ate soap just now!” he says with evil smirk. “ Pabo! SHHHH “ you knock his head. “ Why did you ate the soap?” the doctor ask. “ I…I .. just want to eat it.. I don’t know why..” you says while lowering you head because you are embarrassed.” She is such weirdo” Hoya says. “ Yah~!! Pabo I’m not weirdo! How many time do I have to tell you?” you says while stepping on his feet. “ Arrghh! It’s hurt weirdo girl! “ he says while trying hard to endure the pain. “Hahahaha…You to look good together!”the doctor says while laughing. “ No we don’t” you says ,annoyed.

                 The doctor examine you. “ ~~~~~ , you are in a pink of health so I guess you can discharge in a few days. I’m done now, I shall go now.. And remember, don’t eat soap anymore! Arraso? Take care of you fiancée Hoya. Bye!” the doctor say and leave the room. “She is a weird girl, arrghhhhh!!! I hope she will not eat soap anymore. ” Hoya thought. “Hoya sshhi,” you said. “ermm what, you want another soap? Or you want to eat anything weird again?” hoya asked sarcastically . ”Huh!No… I  just want to change my clothe. So please??” you says while blinking your eyes several times. `Please what.... just    change your cloth.` ,Hoya replied .`Yaahh! Pabo! Are you out of your mind?!Now GGOOO…!!!!!PLEASE!!! “ You says. `Hahaha…ok ..ok.. I’m going now. I’m just joking. You are not that ‘hot’ for me to look at you” Hoya said while mehrong.

                You are really pissed off at him. “ Huh! So that Areum girl is hot? Go to her then, plus I’m just going to be hot in front of my oppa! “you says loudly. You quickly change your clothe and go out of the room.

 “ Hey miss, where you think you’re going?” Hoya ask. “ It’s none of your business.” You says while leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter