A SURPRISE VISIT

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 days after both of us had been discharged from the hospital. We’ve been taking care of each other well. Since I’m now almost 9 month pregnant, both of our moms are staying with us to take care of me. They even told me to just rest and do nothing. They say I need to have enough rest.

                “Honey, Mrs. Lee and I are going to the hypermarket to buy some groceries. Take care and don’t do anything that will harm our grandchild. Arasso?” “Arasso omma…eomonim…” I sigh. 

                I went back to my room. Hoya oppa is still sleeping. I bet he is still unwell because he always sleeps since we’ve been discharged. I sit next to him and examine his face. I grab his hands and put it on my chest. “Oppa…  I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you. I know you’ve been suffering a lot because of me. Because of me, you have to break with Ahreum. Because of me, you lost your brother. Because of me, you have lost your freedom. I’m sorry. Now, my heart is beating crazily for you. I hope you feel the same too. Let’s live happily after this. I promise to you I’ll be a good wife and a good mother for our baby~! I REALLY LOVE YOU LEE HO WON.” I kiss his hands and shed into tears.

                Suddenly he wakes up and hugs me. “I love you too. My love for you is beyond infinity and only death can separates us. Let’s live happily together, raise our children together and grow old together. “He wipes my tears and hugs me again.” But oppa… what do you mean by our ‘children’ “I ask. It supposed to child… he smirk. “I want more Ho Won junior…” he says and laugh. “ eeewww… You are ert! How many do you want?” He smirks again. “Not much. Just enough for one football team only.” He says and laughs. “YAH!!! Do you think I’m a factory?!” I hit him with the pillow.

                “Hahahahahaha..Stop it... I’m just kidding… Ouch...it hurts…. Ouch” I keep hitting him. Serve you right Lee Ho Won!!  “Hahahahahaha!!  You deserve this!!” I continue hitting him until suddenly he collapsed. My eyes widen. “OPPA!!! What happen? OPPA!! Wake up!! Please wake up!!” I shake his lifeless body. I cry. “Oppa… please wake up. Please…”  Suddenly his eyes are open and suddenly he kisses me and run. “Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter