ULTRASOUND! =D

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Hoya-shi, I think we’re arrive now.” I shake him. “ err.. okay.. “ he start to stretch his body. “ Suddenly Mr Jang says, “ Okay pupils, we are at the market now. Tonight we will have Couple cooking competition, so you have to decide what you both want to cook and buy all the needs at here. Don’t worry, money are provided. All of you only have 2 hours, be back at here in time. Understand?” “NAEE~ MR. JANG! “ we all shouted.

                “ ~~~~, let’s walk together~!I need to tell you something!” L.Joe oppa suddenly grab my hands and drag me to a corner, leaving Hoya and Ahreum together at the other side. “ Ouch! Oppa it’s hurt!” I try to release my hands, but his grip is too tight. “mianhae.” He release. “ I don’t like you being with him! I’m jealous! I saw what you did with him just now~! And I really really  don’t like it! “ he pouts. “ Aigoo~! My Oppa is jealous ~! KEKEKEKE” I pinch his cheeks.

“ yahh! I’m serious ~!” he pouts again, I chuckled.” Oppa~! Please don’t be jealous, I love you pabo! “ I hug him and he hug me back, but it just too tight, and I barely to breath. “ oppa~! I … i… can’t breathe.” He quickly release and rub back of his neck “ mianhae!” he mehrong. “ it’s okay oppa~! Oppa, can I go now? I have to buy the things with Hoya-shii.” He nodded and we walk together towards Hoya and Ahreum.

 

AHREUM POV

                L.Joe oppa says that he wants to talk for a while with that brat. So I get opportunity to talk to Hoya. I saw him dragging that brat. “ Jagiya~! I miss you!” I hug him and he hug me back. “ me,too” I curve a smile. “ jagiya, I don’t like this trip, because we have to stay apart.” I pouted. Then, suddenly he turn his gaze at ~~~~ and L.Joe oppa, and they are HUGGING! His face change, I know, something is wrong! DOES HE JEALOUS? “Jagiya! Why your face like that? Are you angry?” I frown. “erm.. no, nothing.” He denied.

                I MUST DO SOMETHING! I KNOW, HOYA OPPA IS SLOWLY IN LOVE WITH HER! I MUST DO SOMETHING, OR I WILL LOSE HIM AND ALL MY PLANS WILL RUIN! I saw them walks towards us, I smirk as something has pop in my minds. I quickly wrap my hands at Hoya’s neck and kiss him.

 

~~~~ POV

                I walk with oppa towards them when suddenly I see they are kissing! I frown, yeah… I’m disappointed! No……… I….think…I’m…..JEALOUS! “ Oppa, let’s leave them~!” I drag L.Joe oppa to the opposite side. “ yah… what’s wrong with you? I have to walk with Ahreum, you have to walk with Hoya! Remember, about tonight’s program? “ he drag me back towards them. I frown.

                “ Done your lovey-dovey things Ahreum? Now, let’s go!”  he drag Ahreum into the market. I just froze at the spot.” Aren’t we have to hurry to buy the things? What we want to cook tonight?” he says with serious tone. “It’s up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter