MY 143 DAYS WITH L.JOE OPPA AND SUSPICIOUS HOYA

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A WEEK LATER

                It’s has been a week since we’re back from the trip. Thanks to god that the awkwardness has been disappear. We talks to each other normally. I wake up early today and quickly go the bathroom to have a shower. Then, I wear the school uniform. I turn my gaze at the bed, I can see Hoya still sleeping soundly. I walk towards the bed to wake him up. Before I wake him up, I take the chance to examine him face. He really has a handsome face. I giggle. Aigoo, I have a really handsome husband. Kekekekeke.

                “What’s wrong? Am I that handsome that turn you like a crazy ahjumma, smiling like an idiot just by looking at my face?” he says while his eyes is still close. “yah!!!! You’re awake?!!” I shouted. “if I’m not awake, then who is talking to you now? Pfftt” he says still closing his eyes. WAAAAAA!!!!! How embarrassing!!! OMMA!!!! I gather my strength to talk to him. “yah!!!!  Pabo!! Wake up!!!! Wake up!!!!!wake up!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrhhhhhh!!!!!” I shout straight to his ears. Hahahaha! Serves you right! “yahhh!!! My ears!!!! Ouch!!!” he yells. I quickly run out off the room.

                “Aigoo~! You two love birds~!” eomonim sings. “Morning eomonim!” I greeted her. “eomonim, I will prepare the breakfast today~! “ I say to her. “It’s okay honey. I will prepare it for you. Don’t worry~!” “ Andwe! I want to prepare it for today~! Please!!!” I beg to her. “ okay..okay… I bet, today must be a special day to you.” I nodded. Yes! Today is a special day to me and oppa! Today is our 143 days of coupling. I want to give him a surprise!!!

                As usual, Hoya will drop me in front of the bakery while he will go to the school with Ahreum. I enter the bakery to buy cakes for oppa~! I buy him a black forest cake. I walk to school with a happy face. As I enter the school, I quickly put the cake and the food that I cook this morning in the locker.

                I walk to L.Joe oppa class to meet him. I see he is reading physics book. I turn my gaze at Hoya, my heart drop when I see him, lovey doveying with Ahreum. “yeobo!!!!” I heard L.Joe oppa call me. I quickly turn my gaze at him. “oppa!!!!” I drag him out of the class and quickly hug him. “Why did you come here?” he ask. “ I miss you oppa~!” “Me too~!” he pinched my cheek.  “oppa~! Let’s meet at the garden during recess time! Don’t forget!” “ne, yeobo!” he nodded. “I have to go now~! Bye Mr. Shorty~!” I mehrong and run~! “yaahh!!! I told you not to call me that!!! Aishh!! This girl!!” he shouted.

                It is recess time now. I wait for oppa at the garden as we promise. When I’m busy preparing the meal, suddenly my sight turn black as I feel a pair of hands block my sight. “omo! “ I scream as I’m surprise. “oppa! Stop playing! You make me scared!” I try to remove his hands from my eyes. “ yah.. how do know this is me?” he gave a confused look.

                “silly you oppa~! You’ve have promise me that you will come to see me here. So that’s why I know it’s you.” I say while pinching his cheek. “Am I that fat that you always pinch my cheek!” he annoyed.

                “hahaha… oppa, you’re not fat but short!” I mehrong. “aish this girl! I said to you not to call me that! You must get your punishment!” he says then starts to “punish” me with his tickles. “waaaaaaaa oppa!!!! Plase stop!!! Hahahahahahahahaha” I laugh out loud. “Serves you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter